The SIMPLEST OPENER

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 50 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: The SIMPLEST OPENER
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Body language and facial expression is everything here.
Walk into a club or social setting a open with the following:
"Heya, hows it going?"

That's it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:53 pm 
Dedicated Member

Not bad but if you want to progress further you are going to have to come upwith more exciting openers

Post subject: The Simplest opener
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Its a good opener, what I would do is to follow it up with a interesting question.

For example: PUA: Heya, hows it going?
Group of HB: Fine, good, great.
PUA: So do you ladies think it's fine for a guy to wear a pink shirt
on the first date? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

how about

hey, wanna buy me a drink?

would that work as a direct opener? obiously the body language would have to be right ect

Mr.B

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i read in Gamblers book (great stuff btw) and from other mpua's that the opener is not actualy that important, its the transition from the opener that is.

an example would be when AFC Adam asked a woman where the nearest starbucks is
she said she didnt no but ther might be one up ahed, without a good transition there wud be no choice to stick around as you have the infomation you asked for, but he had a good transition he said somthing on the lines of

"aah are you lost too then? i always find i get lost in big cities it must be the same with you, im adam btw" then he continued

he also saw a hb txting on a phone and said "if hes more than 5 mins late, dump him"
she laughed and he said "how long have you been waiting?" she laughed and said 5 mins, he introduced himself and continued.

dont get me wrong a strong opener is great to have, mystery reccomends memorising 5 which i think sounds good, canned openers often reach the hook point but you still need to add more threads to the convosation so the transition even with a strong opener is still just as important :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
how about

hey, wanna buy me a drink?

would that work as a direct opener? obiously the body language would have to be right ect

Mr.B
Needy.

You cant get anything from a girl that isn't attracted to you.
I've spent hours talking to girls about the whole >guys buying girls drinks< thing.
Me and my buddy made a routine out of this where the girl end up being a hypocrite and cheap if she doesn't buy a drink from you.

I'd rather look busy tryin to see if they have a certain liqour for my favourite drink that I first got when I traveld threw Asia.. or some shit.
Then ask her if show knows of it..

But as always...
If you got the right frame, doing everything right.
You can get away with sayin anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi,

"Hey hows it going"

My opinion.

Its good for a newby and if you really struggle with anything else but It is a terrible opener because every drunken moron will go up to a girl and say it so shes heard it a thousand times and will associate it with BAD TIMES. They will have nothing exciting to follow it up with so if you are going to use it follow very quickly with an opinion opener or cocky funny comment, or if you must a compliment to her.

remember gilrs don't want to hear your opinion, they want to hear theirs said back to them in a low voice :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Any question that you do not know the answer 2 or you are curious about use as an opener , the conversation goes better i was thinking about it today and opinion or doubt Openers are some of the best way too open

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:00 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I like how you mention Mystery opening with flipping a girl off because i can see that maybe working. Id like to try this sometime.

Flip a girl off.

Depending how she reacts i would

A) act like i mistook her for my ex GF. not sure how this would work but my thinking is she will think i would date someone similar to her.

B) If she smiles which would be rare i would approch and start talking.

C) I would get a kick out of it if they flipped me off back and i walked up and made a joke about fucking on first dates.

Just some stuff i wouldnt mind seeing what would happen.

Skankin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Simplest would be in the means of a smile and a hi! that is just simple then you can introduce yourself and crack a little joke that make a girl or a crowd laugh out loud. then you can continue the conversation while having this chick so in to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:35 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

ok, I have enough confidence to do direct, Ive tried sometimes also...
but as the guys said, the most important is transitioning from this 'direct game' into an actual conversation, so, please, could we get deeper at this subject?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I have really dumbed down my game & things have gotten better.

Most all of my opening consists of the single word "hello" & that's it. I say it & pause & read the woman's reaction.

I love it because it's a simple but it's got enough syllables to get some emotion/inflection in it, & I've learned to say it with different inflection in different situations, so it basically means different things how I say it.

I've used it very direct along with strong eye contact direct Body language, & said "hello" in a way the undertone was like saying "hello baby I think, you're hot" without saying it.

I've also used it very indirect, walking by girls saying "hello", as if I am just very friendly & having a great time.

It's easy to gauge their reactions & calibrate if you have an opening or not & how to move forward or to keep walking. If I don't get a good vib I keep walking & it almost comes off as if I was just saying hello & being polite. I never get to blown out.

If I get a good vib I will usually say "you seem fun" or " you seem friendly" stacking. I like these because it puts social pressure on them to be fun or friendly because who wants to be mean to a guy saying you seem cool? Lot of times I don't even let them answer, I just introduce myself from there, which has already been soften by saying you look friendly, & gave me a reason to qualify myself.

At this point usually the girls introduce themselfs & start asking me what I do, where I'm from etc. Easy transition, you just have to be confident.

If they don't give IOI's and start contributing I tease them about their drink. If they they are drinking liquor or a different kind of beer or no drink at all I say "we could never get along" if they are drinking the same kind of beer I say "we are to similar we could never get along" as an attraction spike. If they are still stand offish I'll stand there a minute and put the pressure on them to push it foward or end it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Actually, "Hi" is the simplest opener.

And seriously, guys? You can open anyone with a simple "Hey, how's it going?" and not feel the need to ask whether they floss before or after they brush.

I think you guys are too afraid to put your personality out there.

Of course, I do use canned openers at times, but it's not a necessity. Seriously, Mystery has opened girls by flipping them off. Why is this? He's not asking them who lies more...

It's because the opener is only used to open. You don't need some complex routine to start a conversation with a girl.
I think that "Hi" falls into the "Way Too Simple" category even though it is good at being non-needy, non-approval seeking, and it does not necessarily convey any interest.

My personal favorite however is this:

"Hey you guys look like trouble!"