Ive Got This New Opener, Wanna Try It?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 45 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:25 am 
PUA Forum Leader

You find a woman you would like to meet. Than you find a woman that you wouldnt like to meet. You go to the woman that you dont want to meet and you say:

Hey could you do me a favour? I dont ussually do this but I really like that girl (you point to the girl that you want to meet) and I dont know how to approach her.
Would you come with me and introduce us? .. some girls will laugh and wount do it, but when you have a woman introduce you to another woman..

I found that this works both ways. You can approach a girl you would like to meet, and than you ask her to introduce you to the girl that you choose. If she doesnt want to do it, you can continue with CF.. c`mon, youre not jellos of her, are you?

Try it and let me know how does it work for you. I get laughs but I found it works better if you turn it arround when you ask a girl you want to meet to introduce you. A lot of times they wount introduce you but you will get a laugh cus girls get nervous too.

Really, try it and let me know how it worked for ya.

Waiting for the post.

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:30 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I really, REALLY dont see this working.. This just seems way too creepy and AFC. Specially if you dont have anything to follow up with.

Respect to the ones who actually try it and get it working though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:13 am 
Dedicated Member

I cringed as i read your "new opener" i bet you haven't even tried it yet sorry but no one will try that opener. She doesn't even know you, yet she has to introduce you. I am so sorry if i sound harsh, i just think it won't work as well as you think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:28 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I really, REALLY dont see this working.. This just seems way too creepy and AFC. Specially if you dont have anything to follow up with.

Respect to the ones who actually try it and get it working though.

This forum looks to me as a bunch of geeky kids saying what should work and what shouldnt work. Im not interested in discussions. Test it. Try it. And if it doesnt work, than fuck it. Find another one.

I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK. IM INTERESTED IN WHAT YOU TESTED.

O, and by the way.. if youre a cool guy, and if you can project this without saying anything.. than you will make anything work.

Meanwhile, did anybody tested it?

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure