How to re-start an interaction?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Everyone! I've got a question if anyone can help me.

I want to restart an interaction with a girl that I stopped talking about a while ago. We went out for a while, but then I started being beta and soft so she "left me". We were not boyfriends we just went out.

It has been 7 months since we spoke, I cut off contact with her and I dedicate myself to my life, I have been with other girls and I have improved physically.

His birthday is approaching and I would like to take the opportunity to greet him to project high value (the one I clearly missed in the past), to show myself no needy and so to be able to restart the game.

It had occurred to me something like:

"Happy birthday X, blah blah ... hey littleone btw, stop dreaming so much with me, so much walking in your dreams I have not been able to rest well lately, so you can give me little a break once in a while!"

I think maybe with something like this I show her that "I'm still too interested in her"... maybe the best thing is a cold greeting, nothing more ... I do not know

That is my specific question, but my macro question is how to "re-initiate" an interaction with a girl when you have lost value, a time has passed and you know that now there are more things you can do.

Thank you very much everyone!