What do you think of this opener

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I find a girl trying to get a drink at the bar. I walk up to her and tell her that if she can guess my nationality i will buy her a drink. I give her 3 guesses. The beauty of this is the girl never guesses my nationality because i am Cuban but do not look it. One time i gave a girl hints and she actually guessed it. If you really do not plan to buy her a drink even if she guesses your nationality you can always lie if she guesses it right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:47 am 
PUA Forum Leader

If shes a HB she will say, something along the lines of, No! and walk off!
I think your exposing yourself to early and your not rooting it or putting a time constraint.
Quote:
walk up to her and tell her that if she can guess my nationality i will buy her a drink. I give her 3 guesses
the whole buying a drink thing is a big no for girls. You don't buy girls drinks! i mean if you get a low B5 or 6 maybe shell play! but i don't think you and the opener come across well.

- Impact

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: invertedspiralx
decent but u do need a time constraint and a reason for asking

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:31 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: Made+in+Cambii
I think you can use this later in the convo. after you get closer to the hook point and uve established a time constraint and rooted whatever opener you choose. but instead of having her guess your nationality id have her guess your name. as you can neg her on what names she thinks you look like. and for the record everyone. buying drinks is not recommended for newbees but if your frame is strong enough theres not a problem with it. but i rather have her get me the drinks :wink: