Train SDL game, principles not lines please

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:38 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So if I want to bang a chick I see on a train, bus or at a station, what's the best general approach to not come on too strong or too feeble? My aesthetics and psychology(I do catch hints; hairplay, chewing/sucking necklaces, pointing feet/crotch towards me) are down pat but I don't always know what to say, I've got some ideas;

-Compliments(the more sexual the better, jeans over nails/shoes unless the nails/shoes really are amazing)

-Classic dumb hot guy "hey"

-"What are you up to?"/"Where you going?" (cuts past blah blah, but possibly too much and could raise defenses)

One thought is a highly familiar "we already know each other" hug greeting could set her mind at ease as far as looking like a slut(people will think we're a couple), though again could raise defenses.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:45 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Meeting a girl on a train or a bus station isn't really much different than meeting them in the mall or in the street. The same principles would apply for the most part. Obviously one thing you could do is invite her to get off at your stop to tag along with you as you do whatever. If she's feeling it in the moment she may be down.

The hug greeting probably isn't going to work on a train but again TRY IT OUT and see for yourself. Only way to know for sure. Eventually if you keep at it you will develop a method that is completely unique to you that is reliable.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:19 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thanks, trying it out is the plan. And obviously the hug greeting isn't for the train car but the station. "Oh my god hey" and do the name trade mouth to ear instead of the standard light handshake with distance. Cut through the buzzkilling early chat and sweep her up in magic instead. I'll try it next time there's a girl nearby on the platform, see how it goes.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:32 am 
PUA Forum Leader

By all means try it. TBQH i don't think it is going to work because she will be confused, but I'd love for you to prove me wrong. It kind of reminds me of myself at one point when I would think up a bunch of different scenarios. As you know the key is action. Try the things out and see what happens. It's key to get out there, fall on your face, and mix it up and develop the gift of gab with women.

SDL Train Game is an interesting sub niche of all of this stuff, who knows you might get very good at it. In fact you will, if you focus on it and demand continuous improvement. And the women you meet will be glad you did so, who may just be looking for some excitement in their daily lives.
Quote:
Cut through the buzzkilling early chat and sweep her up in magic instead.
I love this mindset. This is perfect. I think that instead of verbally pretending you already know her, you need to nonverbally convince yourself and act towards her as though you already know her without verbally saying "how've you been" or whatever. The hug etc. would probably go down a lot better if you just went in with "hey" instead of "omg hey" as the "omg" would cross her wires and set the interaction off on a wobbly start. The name trade can come later in the interaction; when it comes at the outset it's an acknowledgement that you're strangers. Coming later, it becomes a simple formality.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:13 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
SDL Train Game is an interesting sub niche of all of this stuff, who knows you might get very good at it.
I think it could be my strongest area because of limited social circle, random schedule, impatience for "dating", and the fact I wander around anyway.
Quote:
The hug etc. would probably go down a lot better if you just went in with "hey" instead of "omg hey" as the "omg" would cross her wires and set the interaction off on a wobbly start.
Good thinking, I'm one of those quiet/loud types who bursts out of brooding with way too much energy, classic cute "hey" fits with what I present in clothing style.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:34 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

It doesn't matter.

I open with a circumstantial joke most of the time, but in all honestly I'll never really understand why most guys get so hung up on that.
You're opener doesn't matter. You can have the best line in the world, if something like that even existed, and that would still be what? 3% of the entire interaction?

In the end, what gets her on a date with you is the connection you formed while talking.
Think of it like boxing. How you step in the ring doesn't win you the game. Your ability to go 12 rounds does.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.