Ramblings of a Mad 'Approach' Hatter

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 60 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Today was a pretty amazing day for approaching women. I must have approach nearly twenty females. And to my surprise, they were all very responsive! Every one of them leaned in, engaged in conversation, and showed indicators of Interest. Just to set the record straight, at the moment, I am only trying to work on my approach. You can call it Systematically Desensitizing all of my social anxiety out of my life. And yes, it really is working. Even all of the counter-intuitive, crazy ass shit my mind spits out without using any canned material. I will give you a few examples:
1. While leaving the gym I passed by a pretty young thing and just yelled, “Hey, I like French Dip sandwiches!” she immediately turned around with wide eyes and proceeded to tell me how much she loved them too! This was a great opener.
2. While coming up from the parking garage I passed by an enchanting young lady and said, “This isn’t were they sell chicken bowls!” She seems to get a kick out of that and we both laughed and talked (ok, needless to say, I was really hungry after the gym.)
3. While in the Library, I accidently bought the wrong color Gatorade, so I took the opportunity to try and sell it to a couple of pretty women as they passed by. I told them all, this machine insisted I drink the “red”, but I am a “Green Man”! They all laughed and initially sparked up a conversation.
4. This is the last one I will tell you about, I swear!!! Last night I went to a metal concert and I visualized having an awesome time (which I did!), when I went through security (whom I’d never met before) they fist bumped me and let me roll through, no questions asked. Then my buddy behind me got pinned up, and patted down! I yelled, “dude, you’re suspect bro!” So, today I saw a really good looking sweat heart sitting and messing with her laptop. I just sat down next to her and opened with that story. She loved it, and it led to a great conversation.
I suppose the point I am trying to make with these stories, is that it does not matter what the hell you say to these women! You can yell, “I like Taco’s!” and as long as you do it with confidence, she’ll yell, “I like tacos too!” and want to get to know you.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Lol.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:46 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
3. While in the Library, I accidently bought the wrong color Gatorade, so I took the opportunity to try and sell it to a couple of pretty women as they passed by.
I'm stealing this.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Cool. ...Sounds like you have nailed "opening" up random women. Which is very good.

...Now you should try to steer each conversation in a direction.

I.e #close, instant date etc.