Having trouble getting an opener for indian context

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I am an Indian noob. I am having much trouble starting conversation. Not confidence related issues but it is content related.

I walk up to a stranger girl walking on road

Me: Hi
Girl(stops with a surprise look): Hi
Me: I think I saw u somewhere. I can’t recall? Do u stay at <a random place>?
Girl: No (always)
Me: Oh. I must be mistaken. Anyways, nice to meet you. My name is … (give out my hand for handshake)
Girl(more surprised): (shakes hands for 0.5 seconds max)
Me: What do u do?
Girl: (disturbingly give a short one line answer)
Me: (A comment)
Girl: (remains silent, surprised, and wanting to get rid of me)
Me: (another question comments are not fetching me any response)
Girl: See I got to go.
Me: OK, fine. Nice to meet you
Conversation ended.

Most of the time, whatever opener I use, it almost always gets the girl into silent mode looking strangely(read 'cautiously') at me. I need to make some funny comments, but I am unable to find any in that moment.

Can you please find me a better pretext by which I can make the entry?
Yad’s (Daytime Immersion) opener “I wanted to say you are gorgeous” cannot be said in a vert culturally reserved country like ours. It appears to crudely sex driven.

I want a better opener for Indian context.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I am an Indian noob. I am having much trouble starting conversation. Not confidence related issues but it is content related.

I walk up to a stranger girl walking on road

Me: Hi
Girl(stops with a surprise look): Hi
Me: I think I saw u somewhere. I can’t recall? Do u stay at <a random place>?
Girl: No (always)
Me: Oh. I must be mistaken. Anyways, nice to meet you. My name is … (give out my hand for handshake)
Girl(more surprised): (shakes hands for 0.5 seconds max)
Me: What do u do?
Girl: (disturbingly give a short one line answer)
Me: (A comment)
Girl: (remains silent, surprised, and wanting to get rid of me)
Me: (another question comments are not fetching me any response)
Girl: See I got to go.
Me: OK, fine. Nice to meet you
Conversation ended.

Most of the time, whatever opener I use, it almost always gets the girl into silent mode looking strangely(read 'cautiously') at me. I need to make some funny comments, but I am unable to find any in that moment.

Can you please find me a better pretext by which I can make the entry?
Yad’s (Daytime Immersion) opener “I wanted to say you are gorgeous” cannot be said in a vert culturally reserved country like ours. It appears to crudely sex driven.

I want a better opener for Indian context.

Bhai the post you read here ...are not applicable.to india ....India is whole new turf...I.got myself rejected by liners that say "I.don't talk to strangers "...ye Hua tha mere saath....trust.me just.once.try complimenting her ...don't ask are you my friends friend and all those are rubbish...just speak what's into.ur mind ...jo pehle aya vhi bol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:49 am 
PUA Forum Leader

That's a terrible opening first of all. It's too obvious you are hitting on her, and I can tell you are probably nervous and creepy when you do it.

You need a better opening sequence.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I've tried approaching women in india on my trip to bombay 2-3 years ago. I can say a lot has changed from what i saw before or maybe i grew bigger balls. I was there for 3 weeks in total on a business trip.

Women are more open and you don't see shyness whatsoever. It also depends what kind of women and where do you approach them. I got laid with some amazing women there and hell they are kinky as f**k. Some were easy many were not. And a lot of cougars living there.

In india you can't game on streets like nyc or london. You need to see where it's buzzing in your city and go there.

Find a nice bar/lounge make friends with the doorman + bartender + bouncer + manager. If your social status at the place is high, women will notice you.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok

So first understand girls in India always overwhelmingly acts surprised and why not? this is unnatural for them.

How do i handle this?

If the approach happens to be on the street, I always follow up with "you caught my attention" and immediately carry on the conversation. Most likely I say "what brings you here?" and by this time i am walking with her in the original direction she was going to.

In cases of coffee shops or book stores, etc I ignore their reaction and continue with what I had opened her with initially. Most likely my openers are an observation about her. After the opener gauging her response I say what I find funny for my self amusement and add some flirtatious expression to it.

Real life example:
I enter starbucks and sit besides a girl who is on her laptop. As soon as I keep my bag, I say hi to the girl and leave to get my coffee. (I always do this to let her know I am here and give her some space to get comfortable with my presence)

I come back and start working on my laptop. After 20 mins or so, she looks up to take a breather(I always look for spaces like this where i can interrupt, this is called social calibration).

I make an observatory statement "You are so focus, I always get distracted easily especially when women are around me".

She laughs but by now she knows my intentions, I never hide my intentions.

She engages me back "so you come often here"

To which I reply "Yes I do, I come here to hit on women"..Laughs both ways.

I continue "Come out with me for walk in the evening"

She shoots back "I have a boyfriend", (wow I love these ones)

I look at her amusingly "don't worry I only offers secret affairs".

Now she is speechless and silence prevails between us. I am amuse as I have been there before.

After few minutes of silence where she goes back to her work, she re engages in small talk. (women will always re engage if she is interested)

We leave together to our respective destinations, exchange numbers, and we meet again.

I am not kidding next time she meets me, She mentions things are not well between her boyfriend and her. :wink:

Who am I?
https://wayofwomen.quora.com/Who-am-I