Question about Models (the book)

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 58 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

The author advocates just walking up to a girl and saying "I think you're beautiful and want to take you out." I think it would work on some girls but not "most" girls which is why I'm having a hard time accepting it.

I did it the other day and got rejected (which is totally fine) but I'm wondering if anyone else uses that SPECIFIC pickup line with great success? The author says it's great because it creates sexual tension and makes you vulnerable (says is a good thing).

The reason I ask is because this line skips right to getting a phone number which is perfect for me because I don't have game yet. At the very least it might be a great "go-to" when I don't have a better opener.

thanks gang

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:26 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
The author advocates just walking up to a girl and saying "I think you're beautiful and want to take you out." I think it would work on some girls but not "most" girls which is why I'm having a hard time accepting it.
He doesn't really say that. He just says be direct and don't try to friend your way into her pants. Make your intentions known.
Quote:
I did it the other day and got rejected (which is totally fine) but I'm wondering if anyone else uses that SPECIFIC pickup line with great success? The author says it's great because it creates sexual tension and makes you vulnerable (says is a good thing).
It's not about using a specific line. If you read the book you should already know he clearly says what you say is less important than how you say it.
Anyway I usually use a variation of that. Something like "I know this is random, but I just saw you and think you're kinda cute".

Quote:
The reason I ask is because this line skips right to getting a phone number which is perfect for me because I don't have game yet. At the very least it might be a great "go-to" when I don't have a better opener.
thanks gang
Skipping right to getting the phone number translates to skipping right to getting flaked on. The goal is never the number, it's building a connection/bond that will make this girl want to go out with you.
If there's no intrigue there's no incentive.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
He doesn't really say that. He just says be direct and don't try to friend your way into her pants. Make your intentions known.
You're right I guess I got hung up on a certain section (pgs 173-175) and was hopeful this was some magic line. I wish I could just buy wit. OK practice it is!