My wingman sucks

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: My wingman sucks
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:13 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: killermunky
Ok I apologize if this is in the wrong place. I'm kind of drunk right now, but wanted to post before I forget about it. My best friend knows I do this PUA stuff. He's always wanted help with it. He recently got dumped and was feeling kind of down. Tonight I took him out to a couple bars to help him get laid to forget about his ex. He begged me to take him out. We get to the bars both full of incredibly attractive women. He refuses to talk to any of them. Just sits on his ass and gets negative and talks about his ex all night long. The downside for me, I'm not getting laid either because he is doing exactly the opposite of what a wing man is supposed to do. He is sucking the value out of me like a black hole of despair. It really pissed me off. Any suggestions on how to help him in the future, or should I just leave him behind from now on and go solo. It's just hard to do that. He's like my brother, but he has absolutely no game, and he thinks he's a pimp. I can't make this shit up. Help!

"What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are." -Morpheus, The Matrix

http://freepuavideolessons.blogspot.com/

Post subject: Re: My wingman sucks
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Have you told him this?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:00 pm 
The Grand Puba

Go out with him but don't depend on him to be your wing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:31 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I knew the ending to the original post before I read it. It's possible he'll never develop the balls to approach women. Problem is he could and probably would cockblock you if you go out with him. I wouldn't cut him off from being a friend but I wouldn't depend on him to be a wing.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:06 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

You can't force people to self improve OP, because that means they need to accept there's something to improve on.
If your friend thinks he's a pimp, he'll either drop the fragile ego on his own, or keep living in denial.

Point is, he has to wait it for himself. You wanting it for him won't do much.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I have a kinda similar issue with one of my closest friends who is into night gaming. He constantly looks for girls and stops while we are in the club to sort out who get's who.

And he always gets mad when i refuse to grope a girl from behind (too creepy for me).

I go out to have fun and one some nights he has fun too and the night goes well and we attract people and don't seem needy. And on other nights OP I just simply move away from him and go solo for a while. I suggest you do the same and don't be reliant on a wingman.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:29 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I look at gaming with a wing as really just two pua's solo sarging together. I mean you still have to open sets yourself.

If he wants to camp out in AFC land, you should still open your sets and try to bring him into them. Hell, I'd use him as my fuckin opener and tell the girls "Excuse me ladies, my buddy just got broken up with and is afraid to talk to girls now. What do you think I should do?"