How do you greet your Tinder dates?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 58 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:41 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Curious how you do it?

Cold vs warm?

Normal strangers hug?
More over the top hug?
No hug?

Also, somewhere I read a PUA initially acts somewhat distant to create tension?

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 3:58 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Curious how you do it?

Cold vs warm?

Normal strangers hug?
More over the top hug?
No hug?

Also, somewhere I read a PUA initially acts somewhat distant to create tension?

there is no magic on that man, just say hi with a genuine smile on your face and follow your instincts if you go for the hug or not, if you go for the hug and you see the girl trying to back up make a little act like smiling and making a little fool of yourself backing up at the same time and smiling like you really did not know if hugging was ok, but I would say most dates on tinder/or any other apps hugging is ok, I have never been rejected of hugging when I go with an online date.
don't create tension right away man meet the girl, show dhv and qualifier her, you can create tension later.
most likely if the girl accepted a date with you thru and app, you have the a lot of chances that you may get some action the same day.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I always tend to greet with a hug and a smile. I usually say something stupid too like "So you must be the one the call sexy (her name)".

I have also tried greeting girls by kissing their hands. It's a bit more intense than a hug. One girl blushed and I could tell she loved it. We later become FWBs for about a month. There was also one time where the girl wouldn't give me her hand and asked "what are you doing?!?". That was kind of rough, but I ended up rejecting her in the end. She texted me the next day after we hung out and I didn't reply. The only reason for that is because she was a recovering coke addict and she was only 18. Jesus Christ I wasn't having that one.

But yeah do whatever isn't awkward to you. Hugs are pretty safe. If you are taking her in your car somewhere you could open the door for her, etc. Get creative. What would you do for a girlfriend? If you meet at a restaurant you could pull her chair out for her.

Best of luck, brother. Cheers

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 1:51 pm 
Read My Book

See this post: closing-and-day/topic189168.html

It will completely answer your question and then some.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 4:13 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

thank you guys!

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 4:31 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I open my front door and say, "hey, how's it going?"

Tinder is for hooking up. And any woman on there knows this, except for girls who lack a hint of self-awareness, which also means they suck in bed, so nice filter effect.

If you hit it off, you just invite the girl over. There's very little need for game.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 2:43 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
I open my front door and say, "hey, how's it going?"

Tinder is for hooking up. And any woman on there knows this, except for girls who lack a hint of self-awareness, which also means they suck in bed, so nice filter effect.

If you hit it off, you just invite the girl over. There's very little need for game.
I agree.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 4:13 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

@Arch. Mind sharing the process of convincing chicks to come to your house for a first date??

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:28 am 
PUA Forum Leader

First, have good photos. They will do a lot of the "talking" for you. If you can swing it, get some done by a local pro photographer in good light. Also, photos of you with another woman help. Practice low carb dieting before th photo shoot to remove face bloat (under 60 grams a day for a few weeks). Get some sun, too.

Remember, women on Tinder are looking for two things:

1. Attention.
2. Sex. They want as bad as you.

Some want both of those things.

Intelligent, independent and self-aware women understand that Tinder is for sex. So act like sex is completely normal to you and part of you, even if it's been a long time. My routine goes like this:

*match*

Me: Hey Sarah, would you consider yourself more adventurous or conservative?
Her: A mix of both (the usual answer).
Me. Cool. Do you live in my town (use your specific town)?
Her: Yep, it's great bla bla
Me: It's getting late, but I do have some time this evening to hang out.

At this point she'll either be into it, say it's too soon, or say "wow, that's fast". It's tinder. you just have to assume it's for sex.

If she doesn't come over that night, I'll set up a date at a bar. If she doesn't reply, I never message her unless she messages me in the future.

It's been stated here many times that "women are of the moment". This applies to Tinder as well. What she's feeling in her house/apartment alone at 11pm is not going to be what she's feeling at work the next day at noon.

Always assume attraction and proceed as if it's just in the bag. This kind of steady confidence is catnip for women.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:53 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I follow the same principles for all dates, regardless of whether I met them in-person or online, which means being congruent to the personality I have already displayed through initial communication while being increasingly more direct (ie. setting the frame that we like each other and want to connect otherwise we wouldn't have bothered to meet). I will keep it simple initially, enthusiastic greeting and hug, but then just chatting like we already know each other - making her feel the situation of two human beings getting together is normal and I'm used to female attention from doing this many times.

If you're relatively inexperienced, you have to fake the confidence a bit, but from my experience you have to make her comfortable from the get-go, but not too comfortable as to destroy any romantic tension and have her viewing you as a friend only. Fun, teasing, some information about your lives... this constant cycle occurs from greeting to conclusion of dates, while reading reactions and determining whether there's any room for logistics and escalation (or whether it would be better to leave that for another time). Once again, I never feel the need to differentiate between a "Tinder date" or otherwise - if you're getting along and she's interested, that's all you're looking for and trying to inspire from greeting to conclusion. Nothing's ever guaranteed though.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:51 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Also, photos of you with another woman help.
It really doesn't, in fact. Quite the opposite. That works in other scenarios, but not tinder. You'll do better if you drop them.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Fist bump. The good old underrated fist bump. Nobody ever says no to fist-bump, it creates an immediate connection, and it opens the escalation highway.