UK Muslim Girl - Help needed ASAP

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 60 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Alright guys, I'ts an alright story actually, I was meeting a friend in Birmingham last weekend, had a coffee at the train station. I was walking out to have a smoke and caught this girl looking, she IMO was a 10, so I was trying to induce acute confidence to go speak to her but the Hijab was putting me off a bit. I had my cigarette and walked back to meet my friend again, I planned on speaking to her the way back but she'd left... I was kicking myself all the way home for being too much of a pussy about the whole thing! This get's interesting now as the girl found me on a dating site 2 days later and has started messaging me. She remembers me from the station. To put this in context I'm a 3 post newbie on PUA + 2 of those are asking for wings in Bham. I've never approached girls for most of my life, it has always been them approaching me and that's how I've got by. I'm working to improve my self confidence so it can be me that makes the first move instead of always them.

I'm worried i'll get too excited or say weird shit beacuase I'm already putting her on a pedastal in my mind. I'm white but usually go for Asian (Indian, Pakistani) and Arabic girls more than anything else, I guess my problem is this girl feels way too attactive even though she's admitted "staring" at me + the girls (mainly Iranians) I've dated have been hot but just not the same level and I met them drunk so it was easy.

Essentially she's interested and I'm worried that I'm talking to her differently than I would a 6/7 etc.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:26 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:

Essentially she's interested and I'm worried that I'm talking to her differently than I would a 6/7 etc.
Stop treating her differently. Whenever you think of her naked, picture your mothers face.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Stop treating her differently. Whenever you think of her naked, picture your mothers face.
Haha.. well that took it from me :D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thought i'd just update this, early days but yeah it's gone alright. I've had a few phone calls with her, she's very confident, intelligent and yeah she knows she's hot. I was getting that voice telling me that she's out of my league but i'm reminding myself she contacted me and just trying to be myself really.She was asking for another photo I tried to flip it to meeting up at W.E. Response was ask again in 2 weeks when Ramadans finished. Yeah she's worth the effort I reckon.

I guess follow up questions would be frequency of calls etc, right now she's happy to talk whenever but it's me calling her rather than the otherway around. I don't want to water down the quality of the convos as well but yeah if you have anything else it's appreciated.

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:43 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Thought i'd just update this, early days but yeah it's gone alright. I've had a few phone calls with her, she's very confident, intelligent and yeah she knows she's hot. I was getting that voice telling me that she's out of my league but i'm reminding myself she contacted me and just trying to be myself really.She was asking for another photo I tried to flip it to meeting up at W.E. Response was ask again in 2 weeks when Ramadans finished. Yeah she's worth the effort I reckon.

I guess follow up questions would be frequency of calls etc, right now she's happy to talk whenever but it's me calling her rather than the otherway around. I don't want to water down the quality of the convos as well but yeah if you have anything else it's appreciated.

Thanks
Have her comply with nude selfies

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:27 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Invite her out or over to your place. Don't become phone pals with her.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Invite her out or over to your place. Don't become phone pals with her.
I took your advice actually and asked her out but going to mine just wouldn't happen. She's telling me not in a vain way but that she's concerned as she can't get back from the train station if she meets me because she get's too much hasstle off guys. I've offered to walk her back which she's into although I asked her if she doesn't trust guys in general, she said she doesn't because of the attention she get's off guys trying to game her so I dunno. This is way way out of my league considering I used to be fat as fuck 6 months ago and went white off even starting a convo with a girl. Avoiding sounding like a pussy, I think she is a really nice person and her beauty sounds to be a curse to her, tbh I kinda feel sorry for her.

I doubt myself in this situation due to her saying she respects guys that don't game her etc (she's had 1 bf that was a depressive) and her other friend is a lawyer who is extrememely good looking for a guy and everything. To put this into context, I'm a white guy, that works in McDonald's meh even though I'm sorting shit out with another career SPAM, I'm cycling to work she knows all this but I do actually feel like a bitch with my fall from grace back to the UK. Ok I guess if it works out then there is hope for us all :D

I thought I would update but we will see what happens 2mz.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:07 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Good on u for taking action!!!!!!!!! :D
Quote:
I doubt myself in this situation due to her saying she respects guys that don't game her etc
In general watch their actions as this takes precedence over anything else.

You allowed it to become a confidant/phone pal situation. She confides in you and sees you as a friend because this is where you allowed the frame to take you. No worries, it can happen. Just remember this with the next women so you don't end up in the same spot. Show your intent in a classy way. So she knows what's up.

Ideally the first phone call would have been a little rapport building, flirting, busting on her for stalking you on the web, etc. then "hey I gotta run to do X but you seem cool let's meet up sometime." And then schedule the meeting. 10 minute call max.
Quote:
She's telling me not in a vain way but that she's concerned as she can't get back from the train station if she meets me because she get's too much hasstle off guys.
It's just her polite way of saying 'no.'

Use this whole situation as a way to give yourself a shitload of confidence: Here is a woman who saw you in a train station and then frantically looked for you on a bunch of dating sites until she found you. These girls are drooling over you to this extent!

I would stop having the phone chats. If she isn't down to meet she knows you are and when you stop contacting her she'll know the way to see you again is to schedule a meeting. If she does, invite her for a walk or whatever and escalate from there. Otherwise, keep progressing and keep meeting more women boss!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Use this whole situation as a way to give yourself a shitload of confidence: Here is a woman who saw you in a train station and then frantically looked for you on a bunch of dating sites until she found you. These girls are drooling over you to this extent!
If I take one thing away from this it will be the above bro as it's crashed today. That white guy that ran over those Muslims last night also ran over my dreams. Today I've been called unemotional and not as bad as the rest of them for not foaming at the mouth over something that is becoming considered normal in the UK, argument got heated and then she chilled out, either way I have a Tinder date on Wednesday so hopefully i'll have options other than a drop dead gorgeous racist.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:35 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Quote:
That white guy that ran over those Muslims last night also ran over my dreams.

Near Finsbury Park?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That white guy that ran over those Muslims last night also ran over my dreams.

Near Finsbury Park?
Yeah mate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:48 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:

Near Finsbury Park?
Yeah mate[/quote]

Holy fuck Bro.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Near Finsbury Park?
Yeah mate
Holy fuck Bro.[/quote]

I'm confused, I meant she was my dream girl in looks kinda thing so he ran over my dreams of anything happening as it brought a bad fucking argument etc but yeah not the girl. I should've made it clearer.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:35 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Holy fuck Bro.
Quote:

I should've made it clearer.
YEAH! You made it sound like your crush got rolled over.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Holy fuck Bro.
Quote:

I should've made it clearer.
YEAH! You made it sound like your crush got rolled over.
is

ah well she didn't so my bad.. to summarise this, it was a learning experience + a confidence boost. I've met up with the tinder twice as well so yeah feels good.