1st date success vs non date fails

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So I recently received some compliments from woman who I have been hanging out with. She said our 1st date was a perfect mix of funny, banter,seduction and normal convo that created a bit of tension and that she had never been touched on a 1st date (it was all gradual kino). I have gotten compliments like this before which means I have a good 1st date "system" which I have improved over time.

By the way, I think the kino is huge but.... if we were to sit across a table Im not sure I would succeed (its usually sitting at the bar where kino is easy).

The twist here is that we met on Tinder; I know a Tinder date brings a built in advantage of knowing that the chick likes you and there has been some Tindering conversation before meeting.

My question here is.....I have a hard time replicating my consistent successes on a 1st date vs meeting random women out and about day and night. I get nervous, dont know what to say next, the classic shortcomings. Its almost like Im another person compared to the date scenario. My mojo is not there.

Initial thoughts?

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:01 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Well yea, that's because cold approach isn't a first date. That's why you have openers and routines and other things to fill in the empty spots, because on a first date its known on both sides that you need to be asking each other things and learning about one another. But with cold approach the woman is usually completely not prepared or willing to keep the encounter going unless you are saying and doing the right things the whole way through.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:04 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I would say this is a huge sticking point for me....How to take my killer Tinder MO/zone to every other situation. Keep in mind in the Tinder scenario you have their full attention and they sit close to you. ......say vs a social scenario where people walk by , interrupt, make noise and sitting is not prime.