The Skills method to club game (Dance floor)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:52 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

Okay guys i am a club game junkie, every time i come to this part of the forum most of you have club game questions, i have been doing club game for 17 years(dancefloor game), i average minimum 3 girls Consistently per weekend, doing this type of game. I only go out twice a week(Friday and Saturdays)....i notice that most gurus avoid the topic, or do not cover dancefloor game, and the dudes that do it, do not have enough experience, so their advise is weak... I will start with the fundamental mistakes, this, i have posted numerous times but it is super important, i am a natural but i like some community terms i think explain some stuff easier, my style is an imitation of the best dancefloor game naturals(male strippers) they fuck, get bjs, money etc.. without saying a word, ask me questions but do not be repetitive, i want to find out where you guys struggle to add to my upcoming book:

Mistakes guys make at the club:

1.- Hanging out with too many guys: I recommend you hang out with a maximum of one other guy. It is better to be alone as women will be less intimidated and may even approach you (This happens to me all the time). If you are going to the club with a group of guy friends make sure that everyone meets at the club in separate cars. The reason you should do this is when you hook up with an hb and your wing or friends don’t they will pressure you to leave early or take them back killing the chances of taking your target home. Make sure that if you do hang out with a guy or group of guys that have no game or do not project higher value, in some instances they may simultaneously lower your own value in the eyes of your target and her friends, guilt by association. Moreover, when there are too many guys it creeps women out, it looks like a pack of ravenous wolves trying to pray on a rabbit. Generally, I prefer to game alone but sometimes I have a wingman that I meet at the club. However, if he is having an off night, or his value is being lowered by too many mistakes, I will move off and game alone.

2.- Parking: A problem I frequently notice men make is standing stationary in the middle of the dance floor looking for targets. Doing this is creepy and lowers your value. You need to either park outside of the dance floor or you need to be moving through the club. I usually go to a corner or a spot outside of the dance floor and dance, then when they play a good song or I see a girl I like I approach her immediately.

3.- Looking at a girl multiple times: When you make eye contact with a girl, do not break eye contact, just go up to her and say: “How you are going to look at me like that and not say anything, come on lets dance” or better yet do not break eye contact at all and go up to her and dance. Do not stay where you are and stare at her multiple times, that is creepy and/or shows lack of confidence, try to use the 3 second rule,
THREE-SECOND RULE—noun: a guideline stating that a woman should be approached within three seconds of first seeing her. It is intended to prevent the man from thinking about the approach too much and getting nervous, as well as to keep him from creeping the woman out by staring at her for too long. Origin: Mystery.
4.- Grabbing or touching when opening: When you INITIALLY approach the girl do not grab her hand or touch her, the only exception to this rule is when they play Latin music, or Latin beats for example Shakira, Ricky Martin, Pit Bull, or Reggaeton. After you are in the set and pass the social hook point, you should escalate incrementally a little at a time.
5.-Chasing: Do not chase women around. When you are dancing with a girl and she walks away, just act neutral and keep dancing or open another girl or set. Frequently, women will try to *shit test you by dancing with another guy; let her do it and do not chase after her: you are the prize. Regardless of how tempted you are to chase after her resist it! Remember: to get a girl you must be willing to lose a girl. As I said women have done this to me ALL THE TIME, and they end up coming back. SHIT TEST—noun: a question, demand, or seemingly hostile comment made by a woman intended to gauge whether a man is strong enough to be a worthy boyfriend or sexual partner. If he takes the question, demand, or comment at face value, he fails and generally loses the opportunity to move forward in his interaction with her. Examples include telling him he is too young or old for her, or asking him to perform an unnecessary favor.
6.- Buying girls drinks and flowers: Do not buy girls drinks or flowers. If you have already made out with her and she is into you, then you may decide to go this route. Personally, I would advise against buying drinks or flowers as it establishes her as the prize and not you. If you have made out with her and she is into you, make sure that you buying her a drink is not one of her shit tests. If all three of these things check out and you still have your heart set on buying her a drink, knock yourself out. Never buy her flowers under any circumstances, make your own napkin flowers (I will link some tutorials on how to do this later in the book). Buying drinks too early in the interaction is sending the message I am not good enough for this girl and let me buy you a drink so you can keep hanging out with me both of which come across as too accommodating and needy and will nearly always kill any attraction for you she may be feeling. If a girl asks you to buy her a drink, tell her ”Of course. Do you have 10 dollars?” Most girls do not ask guys to buy a drink especially if they know the guy has game. Usually if a girl is hinting me after we made out that she wants to get a drink what I do is say “Go ahead. I will be right here since some times is a hint that she wants the interaction to be over or she wants to be isolated. If she goes to the bar and she wants me, or gives me indications that she wants me to join her, I go with her but I stay 5 steps back; I will behave as if I have no idea what is going on. I do not look at her, but instead give her my back and keep dancing till she has gotten and pay for the drink at that point she usually comes back to me.

7.- Failure to pick up on hints: Sometimes the girl will move away, stop dancing when you approach, or her friend will Hug her dancing(rescue mechanism). Additionally, her body language may indicate that she/her group of friends want to be left alone. This is normal. No matter how good you get you cannot win them all. The problem that I see is guys staying there like idiots, or who do not get the hints. What is even worse is following them around after they’ve moved on to dance in a different area. If you are with your wing and the girls reject you, by Hug dancing the girl, you can do the same shit with your wing while giving them the back: not only will the girls be embarrassed; it is kind of funny.
8.- Being too aggressive or not being aggressive: You need a balance of push pull. Turn her on, but also pull back a bit, then go back to turning her on then pull back. But do not make the mistake of being all over her to a point that she feels violated. Watch my dancing videos. I will demonstrate the correct way to do this while dancing. Your goal, when dancing, is to escalate as much as possible and to make out with the girl while at the same time seeing to it that the hb is having a really good time.
9.- Failure to engage the group: If she is with a group of men and women, you have to engage the whole group. I do this by dancing with everybody including the guys (no gay shit, but I will grab a hand and jump in back and forth in hip hop/reggae or like friendly bumping with hard core hip hop and hard rock for example, not amoging) or encouraging everybody to dance and high fiving.
10.-Approaching difficult sets: If you see that the girls are overly into themselves or are in their own world rejecting people left and right it is best to avoid. If they are in a committed relationship, or you saw the group and they were into another guy(s), who just went to the bar and is coming back, approach other sets that are not as complicated. With that being said, approach everybody I am just saying that in the choice of difficult sets vs. easy sets, I recommend going with the easier set first.
11. – Fighting: I am a martial artist and speaking from experience, there will be incidents where guys will try to fight you. Girls can be equally crazy wanting to fight because you bumped into each other, or you are trying to dance with their girlfriend. Regardless, do not fight under any circumstances! Not only will it lower your value, you will be banned from the club, the bouncers will beat the crap out of you, then you will get arrested, and pay a bail bond of $5000.00 on top of spending a night in jail. Just ignore them and leave.

12.- Leaning in: No matter how loud the music in the club is, do not lean in to talk to a woman. Your back should be straight as a wall. You must avoid leaning in even if the music is loud. This includes lowering your head. Your head and back should always stay straight when talking. If she wants to talk, cup her ear (so it is not so loud that you two are screaming, and talk), but try not to talk, if you do, remember to avoid leaning in.

13. – Approaching from behind: I do not recommend approaching a woman with her back turned to you, because this is what every other loser does. There is nothing original or unique about this approach. Additionally, she has to turn around to see who is dancing with her, and if you get rejected it will look really bad and lower your value to other potential targets/groups. The exception to the rule is when she has anticipated that you are coming behind her after giving you IOIs. The most common three IOIs she will give are 1) looking at you while fixing her hair 2) proximity to where you are, or 3) bumping you on purpose or subtly. The second exception is booty music with a younger crowd. Remember, in this one your targets age comes into play.
14. - Bumping the girl, or dancing back (her booty) to back (your booty): Shows lack of confidence and again what every other loser does, it may work and some puas do it, but in my style of club game I do not recommend it cause it shows that you are not confident, man enough to come up to them from the front. The exception to the rule is when she has given you IOIs, but again this is not my style.
15. - Asking the girl to dance: Do not ask girls if they want to dance. If they tell you they no do not want to dance do not beg. Worst still is after she has said no, asking her friends to dance. What do you think they are going to say?
16.- Having too much high energy or too low energy: Your energy level has to be slightly higher than the set you are opening, too much high energy and the set will think you are a loony. Low energy you will lose you the set because you are a buzz kill.

17. - Being a Dancing Monkey: I see excellent dancers in Clubs, who can hold the attention of the whole club but do not get any girls. Alternately, if they are with girls, those women will only be their friends. These guys never or hardly ever hook up. Do not be a dancing monkey. From time to time, I will go into the middle of the dance circle or dance flashy to call attention to myself from nearby hot women. Doing this is a DHV. However, I never do this for more than a minute or two. Then I run my regular club game.

18.- Getting too drunk: I do not recommend drinking, if you do drink, drink only enough to loosen up. Heavy or even moderate drinking will fuck up your game, get you into fights, and get you in trouble. Drinking in bars or clubs is also expensive.
19. - Long term memory: You have to be like an NFL quarterback after throwing an interception. Take Brett Favre for example, he is a great quarterback, and when he throws an interception he doesn’t stand around all day and obsess about the negative memory of temporary failure. He moves forward, as should you. You need a short term memory, if you get rejected, or things do not go your way, you need to forget about it IMMEDIATELY, and move on. But you need to go return to a confidence, fun, cool state. Do not over-analyze: what did I do wrong? Why she ditch me? Maybe I am ugly. This includes all that negative shit we put in our heads. You need a strong inner game. Believe it or not the best guru for inner game in my opinion is a Pastor by the name of Joel Osteen. I recommend getting his books, and watching his television shows.
20.- Lack of Calibration—verb: to read the verbal and nonverbal responses of a person or group and accurately deduce what they are thinking or feeling at that moment. Origin: Richard Bandler and John Grinder. Let me illustrate with a couple of examples: One time I met a girl that had not gone out to a club in more than 15 years because she was married, and just got out of the relationship. She was struggling financially due to the bad economy, was into me and wanted to take me home. We were having a good time, till she asked me to buy her a drink, I went into pua mode and I said: Do you know who I am? I do not buy girls drinks, they buy me drinks. Then I told her “Go back to your friends, I have to go.” In this example, all I showed he is that I was a jerk off and a cheapskate. When I called her three days later, I got no response, and I guarantee you that night she wanted a SNL.
Another example is this one from the pua forum from a member name phagan:
"A case in point from tonight - a 3 set. HB7s. I start dancing with one of the chicks, getting closer, closer... making out. Great. We dance for maybe 3-4 minutes, making out a few more times, I make sure to always be the one who breaks it off. She puts her hand under my shirt, she looks at me all seductive... it's on. Then she takes a step back and tells me "dance!", looking at the floor in front of me as if giving me instructions to "dance for her"... so I come closer to her and say "I don't take orders from anyone" and back off a little, still inside her air space, smiling, not angry or anything... just being my cool self, the same self she was making out with 20 seconds earlier. "

According to PUA rules/textbook, what he did was to follow his teachings. But as you can tell there is lack of calibration, all he had to do was to dance with the girl seductively, he blew up his chances.

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:07 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Very good guide. I use alot of this myself. How ever il say one thing about the drink rule.
I tend not to buy girls drinks unless i have met two criteria (and they both have to be met)

1. It's after the social hook point, if it's after the point where they want my company and I'm going to the bar anyway il offer a drink as at this point I'm not doing it to "buy" her attention.

2. I have made it clear I'm buying a drink as it's my round. As in she is an equal and I expect a drink in return.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:37 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

gonna try it and give you feedback

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:15 am 

Quote:
Very good guide. I use alot of this myself. How ever il say one thing about the drink rule.
I tend not to buy girls drinks unless i have met two criteria (and they both have to be met)

1. It's after the social hook point, if it's after the point where they want my company and I'm going to the bar anyway il offer a drink as at this point I'm not doing it to "buy" her attention.

2. I have made it clear I'm buying a drink as it's my round. As in she is an equal and I expect a drink in return.

Try to avoid buying drinks, i only do it after heavy make out, when she is really invested, and even then, i notice they lose a bit of attraction, i think sometimes buying girls drink is kind of a trigger to nice guy vibe lol, but with that being said, calibration is crucial, you do not want to come across like a cheap ass, but they also do not like guys that buy them stuff too easy...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I very much have enjoyed this post... so much so that I have read through it a few times already. I'm only 19, so I usually resort to clubs rather than bars. As such, I have just a couple of questions.
Quote:
4.- Grabbing or touching when opening: When you INITIALLY approach the girl do not grab her hand or touch her, the only exception to this rule is when they play Latin music, or Latin beats for example Shakira, Ricky Martin, Pit Bull, or Reggaeton. After you are in the set and pass the social hook point, you should escalate incrementally a little at a time.
I know from a few of your other posts that you subscribe at least in some part to 60YOC's method - something I have been reading up on and plan on experimenting with very soon - so knowing that, how long do you suggest waiting then before you start the escalation/going for the hands?
Quote:
12.- Leaning in: No matter how loud the music in the club is, do not lean in to talk to a woman. Your back should be straight as a wall. You must avoid leaning in even if the music is loud. This includes lowering your head. Your head and back should always stay straight when talking. If she wants to talk, cup her ear (so it is not so loud that you two are screaming, and talk), but try not to talk, if you do, remember to avoid leaning in.
Curious, what is the reason behind this? My initial thoughts say it would be that it indicates submissiveness?
Quote:
15. - Asking the girl to dance: Do not ask girls if they want to dance. If they tell you they no do not want to dance do not beg. Worst still is after she has said no, asking her friends to dance. What do you think they are going to say?
So, I assume you would either tell them "Let's dance" or something, or just take her hand and lead her to the dance floor? Otherwise, I'm not sure how you would get her to dance and open up opportunities for extra kino...

Anyway, great post, man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:36 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

This is a good guide for pua's wanting to learn or improve dance floor game

1 thing i have to agree with you and emphasize is your number 1 point.

When i was with just my friend i got approached by girls 3 times at one night.

But when i'm with a group or 3 or more people your right it is intimidating for girls to approach you.

Also your number 12 point about leaning in.

I agree with this too but sometimes the music is just too loud and your forced to speak in to her ear just so she can hear.

There's nothing you can do about it, its the same for her too, she also has to lean in to your ear for you to hear her.

I hate leaning in i dont ever do that but you have understand it has to be done sometimes its just the way it is in a club :)

Soncheese x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:40 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I know what you mean bout not seeming like a tight ass. Hence why if I buy a drink il make it clear it's because her round is next, also the 5-10 mins at the bar is a quick way to isolate briefly.
I know you (and many others) talk about not drinking when you go out, personally I don't go out to pull, I go out to have fun AND pull, and I have more fun after a few drinks- but that doesn't mean getting zombie drunk!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:58 pm 

Quote:
I very much have enjoyed this post... so much so that I have read through it a few times already. I'm only 19, so I usually resort to clubs rather than bars. As such, I have just a couple of questions.
Quote:
I know from a few of your other posts that you subscribe at least in some part to 60YOC's method - something I have been reading up on and plan on experimenting with very soon - so knowing that, how long do you suggest waiting then before you start the escalation/going for the hands?
Quote:
Curious, what is the reason behind this? My initial thoughts say it would be that it indicates submissiveness?
Quote:
So, I assume you would either tell them "Let's dance" or something, or just take her hand and lead her to the dance floor? Otherwise, I'm not sure how you would get her to dance and open up opportunities for extra kino...

Anyway, great post, man.
60 yoc and my style are very very similar, the first time i read 60yoc tears and anger came out of me at the same time since i have been doing similar style naturally years before there was a 60, with that being said 60 is the best available material out there for loud venues, for dancefloor game i really believe my stuff will be solid, but one those not have to be exclusive of the other, i actually recommend 60 yoc 4 books in my book as recommended reading... Now the mistake is do not become a 60 yoc robot, i have a friend of mine that those everything 60 yoc says, and his game suffer for his lack of calibration.... you need to adapt game to you and your style, not the other way around.... Leaning in = neediness/creepiness/betaness lol...

If you read it says no grabbing when you INITIALLY OPEN, after you are in, you escalate incrementally as soon as possible, looking for compliance, if you are gonna grab her hand and spin her for example and her hand is like a 10 pound dumble, she is not complying, you need to go back to not escalating and then start all over again, if she is still not complying with your escalation, you eject, do not waste time, do not stay with a girl for more than 15-20 minutes or 3-5 songs, if the buying temperature and escalation is not increasing from minute 1... Time is the most important club asset...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:05 pm 

Quote:
This is a good guide for pua's wanting to learn or improve dance floor game

1 thing i have to agree with you and emphasize is your number 1 point.

When i was with just my friend i got approached by girls 3 times at one night.

But when i'm with a group or 3 or more people your right it is intimidating for girls to approach you.

Also your number 12 point about leaning in.

I agree with this too but sometimes the music is just too loud and your forced to speak in to her ear just so she can hear.

There's nothing you can do about it, its the same for her too, she also has to lean in to your ear for you to hear her.

I hate leaning in i dont ever do that but you have understand it has to be done sometimes its just the way it is in a club :)

Soncheese x
What you do is that you bring her to you like you said, and you cup her ear with the tomb finger, in this case is she lean in you lean in too but very very little the less the better...Try no to talk, when you are talking you are not dancing when you are not dancing you are not escalating, i only talk when spoken too, usually after heavy make out... When she talks, she will ask for my name 90% of the time, ioi...Finally when you are straight as wall and the get is leaning in picture how you look to her and everybody else, that happens to see the interaction you look like a hot, cocky, abundance, no needy mothefucker...Cajun has the best body language i have ever seen, observe his body language, no the lines, his lines are weak..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tS4JgBbNBE[/youtube]

Last edited by skills360 on Fri May 11, 2012 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:07 pm 

Quote:
I know what you mean bout not seeming like a tight ass. Hence why if I buy a drink il make it clear it's because her round is next, also the 5-10 mins at the bar is a quick way to isolate briefly.
I know you (and many others) talk about not drinking when you go out, personally I don't go out to pull, I go out to have fun AND pull, and I have more fun after a few drinks- but that doesn't mean getting zombie drunk!

NO, she buys the first round you get the second, look the way little panda handle it, i really like this kid he is gonna be a beast:

fr-humbleness-vt134860.html?highlight=

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

NO, she buys the first round you get the second, look the way little panda handle it, i really like this kid he is gonna be a beast:

fr-humbleness-vt134860.html?highlight=
I have made girls buy the first one quite alot of times. Just depends on how the set is flowing.
How's the ebook coming along?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:01 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Lol but don't think I'm saying I ALWAYS buy a drink, just saying I won't rule it out. One of my quick routines involves telling a girl at the bar I bet she will get served faster than me (girls usually do) then telling them to buy the first round as she will get served quicker... Say it jokingly, she still says no, tell her you will make a bet for the round... Then styles 5 lie game.

Post subject: thanks for the post
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

appreciate you taking the time to post. definitely an inner game/natural game advocate myself. memorizing openers and routines makes me feel like im in school and i dont like school. i really spend most of my time improving my inner game/confidence and i have seen improvements in every aspect of my life. to anyone reading this post...perception is reality. you are whatever you want yourself to be

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:43 pm 

Quote:
Lol but don't think I'm saying I ALWAYS buy a drink, just saying I won't rule it out. One of my quick routines involves telling a girl at the bar I bet she will get served faster than me (girls usually do) then telling them to buy the first round as she will get served quicker... Say it jokingly, she still says no, tell her you will make a bet for the round... Then styles 5 lie game.

I think what i highlighted is good is your own shit! and is situational which is the best opener... I would stay away from routines and be my best self without thinking or being calculated, keep your mind clear, bring the girl to your awesomeness and your world...

Post subject: Re: thanks for the post
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:46 pm 

Quote:
appreciate you taking the time to post. definitely an inner game/natural game advocate myself. memorizing openers and routines makes me feel like im in school and i dont like school. i really spend most of my time improving my inner game/confidence and i have seen improvements in every aspect of my life. to anyone reading this post...perception is reality. you are whatever you want yourself to be

I would keep away from routines, is not needed, look at cajun in the video i posted with the first girl, she clearly was into him for the first 5 seconds, all the shit he did was so unnecessary and almost backfired... For inner game i love the book Psyco-cybernetics... I also like pastor Joel Osteen

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-y-AnmmwpQ[/youtube]