Social gaming opening

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: Social gaming opening
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:53 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

hello

So, curious on your suggestions....

Small group social setting, I sit not near target HB. She may or may not tune in what I say or do with others near me. Invariably, I have to go up to them. Sometimes I feel timing is important too open: not too soon, not too later. I prefer not to open HBs right away in a setting like this because they are used to this: out of all the chicks present, they get hit on the most and soonest. And I can "smell" how much are they into knowing they are hot.

Clealry, I still have a way to go around really hot women. I still ultimately loose zone/game. I guess I get nervous/excited, even if I hide it. (of course, I know chics pick up on hidden stuff). I think I just havent found the right attitude and I ve tried almost like an actor all kinds of styles and energy levels....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:31 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

One option: As long as you have more of a long game in these situations, be more dismissive to your "targets" in social circle settings like this - call them by the wrong name, have them wing for you, if you're out ask them "see any hot guys in here", wing for them, ask them to bring you a beer, treat them like one of your bros. They'll wonder why you're not into them. Get used to hearing "what about meeeeeeee". Your reply: "I don't know, what about you?" Here's their chance to sell themselves to you. Do this and you just flipped the script son!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:58 pm 
Read My Book

I personally never ever wait around.

When I see a girl I like, im usually right up on it instantly. But then again, im skilled enough to pull it off. I just get that shit out the way before someone else does. Im always anticipating that someone is out there thinking similar to me.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com