Approaching at the gym?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 59 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: Approaching at the gym?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Pretty much what the title says. I'm assuming here this is during my own workout as well.

In my experience, most people in the gym just want to be left alone, so how would you approach? Do you go straight for a number and walk away to finish your workout, then call later? Or something else?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:58 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Do you workout first and then approach in the end. Don't be in a hurry for a number. The right moment will come for a number.

Click Here to get your FREE report now!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:27 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Pretty much what the title says. I'm assuming here this is during my own workout as well.

In my experience, most people in the gym just want to be left alone, so how would you approach? Do you go straight for a number and walk away to finish your workout, then call later? Or something else?
Social circle seems to be best. Greet everyone and be mates with some guy. Then you talk with the girl and him in group and make jokes. Then get number and deliver the meat.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Social circle seems to be best. Greet everyone and be mates with some guy. Then you talk with the girl and him in group and make jokes. Then get number and deliver the meat.
This is a good idea.

Click Here to get your FREE report now!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:33 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

For efficiency, learn to read approach invites from girls. Many guys spend more time socializing in the gym rather than working out. This will set you back several months in your fitness goals.

Some approach invites include:

* girls stealing glances at your crotch

* girls hovering some 3-4 feet where you're working out

* girls touching your biceps, rubbing your chest or six pack abs

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:36 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I made a cool video about approaching women at a gym a while ago.

I'm sure you can find good pointers in it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Xi3MqTujE[/youtube]

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:38 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Really interested in this.
I train at a uni gym so there's a shit load of girls.
But approaching a group of girls at the gym working out/ stretching just looks and feels like a big no

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:05 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Just like anywhere else.

If you're a chill dude and you don't give a fuck about the result the girls will read this.

They have amazingly incredible intuitive powers.

Go cultivate success with women and from that point forward other women will somehow read this.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:07 pm 
Read My Book

Most people want to be left alone period.

But why would you let that stop you?

No one is going to turn down an opportunity to be swept off their feet just because they want to be left alone. If you wanted to be left alone, but i walked up to you and offered you a million dollars would you then get over the idea that you wanted to be left alone? Absolutely. And so will the women in your life. Become the million dollars. Approach them as the million dollars, offering the million dollars, so long as they unite with you.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Some good stuff in here guys. Thanks for the tips!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Not sure about your area, but from where I'm girls simply don't like being approached in the gym. And if you do approach them, it's not about being too direct. Sometimes I say funny comments to women, but after a little small talk I leave them alone. If I see them on later visits, I talk more and find out more about them. For example, I mentioned to a woman I started dating when I first met her that she was already too fit and had to leave lol. It was just a random funny comment and she took it well, not too direct but I did signal my interest in her. I was actually dancing in the mirror (practise) so she was watching in the studio area.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:37 pm 
King Among Mortals

Gyms are one of the absolute worst places to approach and meet random new women.
That’s because people usually go to the gym out of necessity, and not to have fun or meet new people.

That said, it’s still pretty doable and not that difficult, once you realize a couple of things and learn the social dynamics of your gym.

It takes a little time.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:47 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Gyms are one of the absolute worst places to approach and meet random new women.
That’s because people usually go to the gym out of necessity, and not to have fun or meet new people.

That said, it’s still pretty doable and not that difficult, once you realize a couple of things and learn the social dynamics of your gym.

It takes a little time.
It's not that bad.
Just one problem: AMOG's.
Guys who will poke fun at you when you're lifting weights in front of women and all that bullshit. Nothing you can really do about it.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

In my experience I wait for them to show IOIs before approaching at the gym. If they follow me around a bit I spark up a conversation asking her about her workout and asking if I can work in with her. Then I ask for a spot and before switching machines I get the number saying something like we should do a full workout some time.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:49 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

Some people go to the gym to work their ass off and not be bothered. I get approached occasionally, and it creeps me out (especially cougars).

However, if there are clear IOI's, by all means proceed (sideways glances, looking over their shoulder at you as they walk away lol, heavy eye contact). Women will use excuses to come up and talk to men, it's a very feminine way of hitting on you.

Look for women with a lot of makeup on and the IOI's I mentioned.