When girl ignore your approach/Opener

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

A quick question guys, what will you all say when a girl/group of girls ignore your opener? I know of-course when a girl ignore you, you just leave her after you try 1 or two more times. Here is some of my ideas... (Do add some more fun counter-bitch shield :D "

You: *opener*
Girl: *ignore
You: "Auch, that's hurt, i will tell my mom" *Then leave

or

You: "Okey... I am just trying to pass a msg from your..... bye then"

or

You: "Okey, at least someone still show me their love... before I kill myself. Thank you. I love you so much"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:08 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
I know of-course when a girl ignore you, you just leave her after you try 1 or two more times.
Not sure where you learned that from, but if she ignores your openers she's not interested. Stop beating a dead horse and making it awkward for everyone involved.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:38 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
You: *opener*
Girl: *ignore
You-*Alive*
You-*Dead*

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:21 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

just leave and don't turn around, ouch! I have been there and it sucks!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Max RSD has a vid where teh girls are COMPLETELY ignoring him, and he just keeps on ploughing and ploughing and eventually, after like a super awkward 3 minutes of non-stop talking, teh girls open up, and then he smashes one of them later on!

I think if one just says ''She ignored me on the open....she's not interest. Next!!'' then that's almost conceding that 'game' is simply a numbers game, as well as being very looks based, no?

I think the super good gamers are probably able to fine a way to change the mind of the unresponsive 'no girls'

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:46 am 

Quote:
Max RSD has a vid where teh girls are COMPLETELY ignoring him, and he just keeps on ploughing and ploughing and eventually, after like a super awkward 3 minutes of non-stop talking, teh girls open up, and then he smashes one of them later on!

I think if one just says ''She ignored me on the open....she's not interest. Next!!'' then that's almost conceding that 'game' is simply a numbers game, as well as being very looks based, no?

I think the super good gamers are probably able to fine a way to change the mind of the unresponsive 'no girls
Look, I've done the ploughing thing in the past and I mostly did it out of curiosity and for the sake of doing it. Most of the times it doesn't work and then very rarely it does. That doesn't mean I'd recommend it to anyone, because a "good gamer" is defined by one thing - consistency. Once you achieve that feel free to try whatever you want. At that point you're doing it for fun, not out of need.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:23 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:

I think the super good gamers are probably able to fine a way to change the mind of the unresponsive 'no girls'
nope..she is not superior to you, she is your equal, she ignore you probably she is very desirable and you fail to make the right opener, just turn around and forget about it, you keep trying you become obvious that you are needy and you will look creepy
she will never see you with respect, Max Rsd was using his confidence and he was not showing interested in the girl he kept talking using an advanced routine where you don't make an opener you start talking to the chick like you already know her, this works only if you are genuine, have the right mindset and your confidence is on the roof.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

nope..she is not superior to you, she is your equal, she ignore you probably she is very desirable and you fail to make the right opener, just turn around and forget about it, you keep trying you become obvious that you are needy and you will look creepy
she will never see you with respect, Max Rsd was using his confidence and he was not showing interested in the girl he kept talking using an advanced routine where you don't make an opener you start talking to the chick like you already know her, this works only if you are genuine, have the right mindset and your confidence is on the roof.
Yeah, I think in general it;s unlikely one is gonna be able to turn it around.

And even if Max used some advanced routine, i've also seen Julien ploughing away at a stuck-up 'no girl' in a vid, too. He didn't use the same method as max. He kept asking her questions ''You from LA?'' kind of thing. She's just look at him and ignore him. Then he'd be like ''Stop trying to hard''. She'd still barely react. He'd ask her another questions. Again she's half ignore him. He again said something like ''try to be normal'' or something, and this went on for ages until she EVENTUALLY cracked!

I'm just curious about the various methods, because this seems to be the case most of the time in the UK (at least outside of London where it's full of tourists who are talkative)

I also saw a 'deepak wayne' private vid yesterday which WAS teh most 'needy' on yet. The Russian women kept just giving him 1 word answers with negative body language (I'm used to this! lol), and he just KEPT on talking about his own life and asking her questions which she barely answered. Just non-stop stories about his friends/life and assumption stacking (cringey 'you look creative', 'you look like you do something you enjoy'' etc etc) It was a bit painful to watch and he was just yabbering on but she eventually opened up a little. Seems like having a motor moth (or just super super long routines) can sometimes work in your favour

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:25 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
A quick question guys, what will you all say when a girl/group of girls ignore your opener?
One of the best things you can do is train your mind to not linger on that one approach - or any approach
but shake it off and move to the next one.

Literally, don't even go into thinking about what happened. The more you analyse it, the more you'll
screw your confidence for the future.

When she ignores you, just say to yourself, "She ignored me, let me move on..." and move on
to talking to the next one.

A big part of this is that you emotionally detach yourself from the interactions, and instead of
seeing them as a form of getting acceptance and validation, see them as a problem you're trying
to solve - like a math problem.

So the formula would be EMOTIONALLY DETACHED + DO IT OFTEN.

Make a goal of doing 10 approaches per day, completely detached from the outcome or her
response.

One thing I can PROMISE you with my life - when you detach yourself from the outcome, women
will respond differently to you.

I wrote something on the topic of approaching women in more depth here:

post988800.html#p988800

Good luck!

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:00 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
A quick question guys, what will you all say when a girl/group of girls ignore your opener?
One of the best things you can do is train your mind to not linger on that one approach - or any approach
but shake it off and move to the next one.

Literally, don't even go into thinking about what happened. The more you analyse it, the more you'll
screw your confidence for the future.

When she ignores you, just say to yourself, "She ignored me, let me move on..." and move on
to talking to the next one.

A big part of this is that you emotionally detach yourself from the interactions, and instead of
seeing them as a form of getting acceptance and validation, see them as a problem you're trying
to solve - like a math problem.

So the formula would be EMOTIONALLY DETACHED + DO IT OFTEN.

Make a goal of doing 10 approaches per day, completely detached from the outcome or her
response.

One thing I can PROMISE you with my life - when you detach yourself from the outcome, women
will respond differently to you.

I wrote something on the topic of approaching women in more depth here:

post988800.html#p988800

Good luck!

100% right, just got home I was with a couple friends with a couple girls in a girl's house, my friend got texts and calls from probably 4 different women in a matter of 6 hours and he did not even care, he showed me a couple texts, 1 girl already almost begging him to come over and get laid, He don't care about text or calls, he is just detached of those things. guess he is just so used to that, that he exactly is the example of your post.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:25 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Someone once told me:

"The first line is free. The second one costs."

Meaning, the first line you drop a lady doesn't cost a thing. The next one determines if you should walk away or continue.

I would do this:

Me: Opener.
Her: Ignore.
Me: "Alright, alright...if you ignore me to talk to your friends, I will ignore you and talk to my friends". Then proceed to comically make a passive show of talking to your other personality about how you tried to pick this girl up but she rejected you and so no she doesn't get to see the beach house or the Mercedes.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:26 pm 

Why though?

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:00 pm 

You can do the whole RSD thing where you just keep throwing things at the girl to see if something sticks and gets her to open up and sometimes it will work. Remember, RSD is only showing you the times it works. That said, its almost always more time efficient to just go approach other women, especially when in a bar/club filled with women.