Next Assignment.

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 61 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: Next Assignment.
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 9:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Alright. Alright. Some of you know I am chasing another girl, since I post a bunch of crap in the Mid-Game section.

Here is the next girl; long story, short.

This short, petite, cute 19-year-old student-teacher works at my son's school. A couple of weeks ago, I dropped my son off to school wearing my standard workout gear. This girl was constantly staring at me from when I entered the school to leaving. I was actually thinking she knew me.

Later that afternoon, I pick my son up and he spills the beans:
As unprofessional as this is, the 19-year-old girl happened to question my son as soon as I left the school earlier that morning. She called him over and asked:
-Is that your dad?
-What does he do for work?
-Why does he look so fit and muscly? Does he work out?
-How old is he?
-Where's your mum? [When she found out mum isn't around] Oh. Does your dad have a girlfriend?
-What area do you guys live in?

I was a little bit pissed off because I don't think she should be questioning a young boy about his father's situation, but it is also evident she wants the D.

So, I didn't see her again and then added her on FaceBook a couple of days later. She rejected my friend request. I have seen her a few times since and she smiles at me, says hello, and then starts talking to my son.

What's the deal here? How do I move ahead with this one.

---Remember she is 19 and I am 30.
---My window of opportunity is about 5 minutes some mornings and some afternoons; that's it.

Post subject: Re: Next Assignment.
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:53 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Next time you see her you make some observational comment about her appearance being different, but in a good way. "Hi Amanda, wow, you did something new with your hair, I really like it!"

She'll blush and be flattered and thank you for the compliment. You then say "You know, it's too bad I'm too old to date you. I wish girls looked like you when I was that age."

That's it. Let that fucking simmer. Pick your boy up and head home. This girl will go crazy after that comment and be thinking that you are now out of reach. By the next time she sees you she'll be so eager to let you know that she actually dates older men (as if that's any frickin' surprise). At which time you'll then suggest the two of you should go out sometime.

Trust me dude, I've done this before and it will go down just like that almost every time. The only reason it won't work is if you were actually reading her wrong and she doesn't like you, or she got spooked about dating a parent and losing her job or something. The younger girl older guy angle is so easy to work if you do it right.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:26 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
So, I didn't see her again and then added her on FaceBook a couple of days later. She rejected my friend request.
Jesus christ.
Quote:
I have seen her a few times since and she smiles at me, says hello, and then starts talking to my son.
You never talked to her, then Facebook stalked her.

Creepy as fuck.

Move on.

I'm 40, and as age disparity increases in pickup, you can get away with less and less creeper moves, and you have to be more dominant. A Facebook add was incredibly beta. A 22 year old guy could probably have gotten away with this, as the woman expects feminine behavior from that age bracket. But a grown man should not be adding 19 year old women on Facebook.

In fact, never ad women you're too chicken to ask out face-to-face. Just ask them out directly, in person. Otherwise, it's the same effect as "lingering". See the recent thread.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:25 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Why would you facebook her? You drop your kid off every day. Talk to the woman.

Facebook is always a step back if you have the option of talking in person.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:31 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Next time you see her you make some observational comment about her appearance being different, but in a good way. "Hi Amanda, wow, you did something new with your hair, I really like it!"

She'll blush and be flattered and thank you for the compliment. You then say "You know, it's too bad I'm too old to date you. I wish girls looked like you when I was that age."

That's it. Let that fucking simmer. Pick your boy up and head home. This girl will go crazy after that comment and be thinking that you are now out of reach. By the next time she sees you she'll be so eager to let you know that she actually dates older men (as if that's any frickin' surprise). At which time you'll then suggest the two of you should go out sometime.

Trust me dude, I've done this before and it will go down just like that almost every time. The only reason it won't work is if you were actually reading her wrong and she doesn't like you, or she got spooked about dating a parent and losing her job or something. The younger girl older guy angle is so easy to work if you do it right.
This is a fair point. I actually will give this a shot...but...and this is for R.C's comment too...

The space she is when I see her is about the same of a large louneroom and has about 2-3 other staff and a bunch of kids within the vicinity. Rejection would be public and brutal.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:39 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Rejection would be public and brutal.
Rejection is rarely private and pleasant.

Besides, you'd really be shaken if a literal teenager would reject a 30yo grown ass man?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:25 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Rejection would be public and brutal.
you've already been rejected.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:42 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:

This is a fair point. I actually will give this a shot...but...and this is for R.C's comment too...

The space she is when I see her is about the same of a large louneroom and has about 2-3 other staff and a bunch of kids within the vicinity. Rejection would be public and brutal.
That's why you wait for her ioi before asking her out. This isn't a cold approach. You can flirt with warm targets a long time before ever asking them out. Just do what I suggested and trust me. Report back after.