The Question Of All Questions. If You Could Answer This....

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:36 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi to everyone by their respective name,

Okay let's get down to business

I got a very specific technical question about day game and day game only. It has nothing to do with me being lazy and wanting a short cut. I'll keep it short.

I have about 6 months of game under my belt. identifying one's strengths and weaknesses is key. I just totally eliminated approach anxiety. As of now, I am very comfortable doing any and everything. So I could go out in a day game and open, the problem is what comes next.... I'm at plateau. Of all the approaches I've been making in day game, they will go as the following.

I go open a girl and get perceived as not genuine. So the end result is they walk away, smile turn away or doing 'i'm kinda seeing someone' (I died a little inside when I heard that one). As stated above, I just got out of my approach anxiety and every thing that related to it. I don't take anything any girl say day or night personally, that is. I am motivated by pain, not pride. So I want a practical answer.

Last thing worth mentioning, I have been told I have good mid-game. So I could talk to girls. It is just that point of opening without coming across as genuine.

So to sum up:
-day game
-direct openers (None of my openers is canned materials)

The question:
How the hell do you come across as genuine with a direct opener? How is it done? Please give example(s)
And what usually come next if you have experience? Please give example(s)

All the best

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:54 am 
The Grand Puba

I don't think that there's going to be an answer that you're hoping to get here (partially because what may work for one man consistently will not work for another because personality does matter). If you're not coming across genuine, it's probably because you are not. There is an energy that a guy gives off if he sincerely wants to get to know a woman an if she feels it, that energy is going to be returned.

At this point, I'm pretty sure you are playing the numbers game because of a lack of finesse if you are getting the same results. Maybe you can provide us with an example of what you are doing so we can better understand the problem.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:44 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

What is your purpose when you approach OP?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I don't think that there's going to be an answer that you're hoping to get here (partially because what may work for one man consistently will not work for another because personality does matter). If you're not coming across genuine, it's probably because you are not. There is an energy that a guy gives off if he sincerely wants to get to know a woman an if she feels it, that energy is going to be returned.

At this point, I'm pretty sure you are playing the numbers game because of a lack of finesse if you are getting the same results. Maybe you can provide us with an example of what you are doing so we can better understand the problem.
I kinda already said how I go about it. But sparing no detail here is my last encounter with HB's.

I girl walking in the sidewalk I go to her and say "Hey, I don't usually do this, but I saw you walking and I said to myself "this is the one for me".

saying such a thing will enable me to open directly and by saying "I don't usually do this" I'm building a sincere vibe. Afterward, saying "I said to myself this is the one for me" I'm SPAM a statement of intent. That is to say I'm telling her why the hell i'm talking to her. So she would know she is not talking to a guy who wants her to sign up for a yoga class.

For the sake of full disclosure, that girl is the same one who told me "I'm kinda seeing someone right now".

There you have it

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:17 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
What is your purpose when you approach OP?
To answer your question, my initial objective is to get her to go on an instant date with me. But if I feel she is has to go for something very soon then I go for the number.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:27 am 

Your objective should always be to form a connection with her.
Quote:
saying such a thing will enable me to open directly and by saying "I don't usually do this" I'm building a sincere vibe. Afterward, saying "I said to myself this is the one for me"
That's a bit too much. You can just say you thought she looked cute. Same intent, less pressure.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Your objective should always be to form a connection with her.
Quote:
saying such a thing will enable me to open directly and by saying "I don't usually do this" I'm building a sincere vibe. Afterward, saying "I said to myself this is the one for me"
That's a bit too much. You can just say you thought she looked cute. Same intent, less pressure.
I don't claim to know more than you in game, however, i have a problem with this line. Yes, it screams you are not nervous. But It is also, tell the girl subconsciously, she is too good for you. Not to you specifically but for the guy who uses it. Don't you agree?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:34 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
"I don't usually do this"
This is great...I agree that it sounds sincere.
Quote:
"this is the one for me".
Obvious pickup line. If she's interested, she'll be glad that you're talking to her regardless of what you said. If she's intrigued with the fact that your bold enough to approach her or wondering what you'll say next, she'll stick around but the problem is that it's not a genuine statement from a guy that doesn't usually do this. Plus, you'll have to explain why she's the one for you. You're better off asking her what her name is, if she's from around the area, or even a general observation about her to get her talking (getting her talking is more important than you talking to her). If you get her talking about two or three different things about herself, then go for the instadate.

EDIT: Damn it. R.C beat me to the "this is the one for me" line.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:45 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
"I don't usually do this"
This is great...I agree that it sounds sincere.
Quote:
"this is the one for me".
Obvious pickup line. If she's interested, she'll be glad that you're talking to her regardless of what you said. If she's intrigued with the fact that your bold enough to approach her or wondering what you'll say next, she'll stick around but the problem is that it's not a genuine statement from a guy that doesn't usually do this. Plus, you'll have to explain why she's the one for you. You're better off asking her what her name is, if she's from around the area, or even a general observation about her to get her talking (getting her talking is more important than you talking to her). If you get her talking about two or three different things about herself, then go for the instadate.

EDIT: Damn it. R.C beat me to the "this is the one for me" line.

Yeah, as i said I have an okay/good mid-game. You have a pretty good idea on how I game. The issue is, my original question is yet to be answered.

How about you give me could examples of your direct day-game?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:55 am 

Quote:
I don't claim to know more than you in game, however, i have a problem with this line. Yes, it screams you are not nervous. But It is also, tell the girl subconsciously, she is too good for you. Not to you specifically but for the guy who uses it. Don't you agree?
I don't agree. If a man has such a low sense of self worth that they internally decided whether a woman is "too good" for him solely based on how she looks, then he has bigger problems to worry about than his choice of words.

It's a simple statement of intent. I'd find it laughable if a woman suddenly though I'm placing her on a pedestal simply because I payed her a trivial semi compliment.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:58 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Yeah, as i said I have an okay/good mid-game. You have a pretty good idea on how I game. The issue is, my original question is yet to be answered.

How about you give me could examples of your direct day-game?
Like I said, you aren't going to get a great answer because you need to figure out your personality and tone down the bold statements.

I'm good at making the obvious into a conversation and I sneak in flirty compliments and move on from them without allowing a woman to react to them and keep the conversation flowing. That way I establish my interest in her without being over the top. I don't say things to test out how interested she may or may not be. I present myself and if she stays on for the ride, I assume she's interested.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:09 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
I don't agree. If a man has such a low sense of self worth that they internally decided whether a woman is "too good" for him solely based on how she looks, then he has bigger problems to worry about than his choice of words.

It's a simple statement of intent. I'd find it laughable if a woman suddenly though I'm placing her on a pedestal simply because I payed her a trivial semi compliment.
Just so we are clear I've used this line many times before. It has nothing to do with one's low sense of self worth. A guy using this line, it is exactly like saying to the girl "Hey, you are pretty, please keep talking to me"

The whole point of game, is how to maximize your odds of gaining attraction. And not to 'wing it' and see. I would like to think of it is as more than "choice of words". It is a communication.

If you like this line, great : )

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:18 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

[/quote]Like I said, you aren't going to get a great answer because you need to figure out your personality and tone down the bold statements.

I'm good at making the obvious into a conversation and I sneak in flirty compliments and move on from them without allowing a woman to react to them and keep the conversation flowing. That way I establish my interest in her without being over the top. I don't say things to test out how interested she may or may not be. I present myself and if she stays on for the ride, I assume she's interested.[/quote]

haha, great. It is so hard to get an example out of you huh? Don't worry of what gonna work for me or not. Just like me reading canned materials (openers, teasers and whatnot). I get their meaning and create my own. It you would be generous enough and give me an example, that would be great. Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:43 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Like I said, you aren't going to get a great answer because you need to figure out your personality and tone down the bold statements.

I'm good at making the obvious into a conversation and I sneak in flirty compliments and move on from them without allowing a woman to react to them and keep the conversation flowing. That way I establish my interest in her without being over the top. I don't say things to test out how interested she may or may not be. I present myself and if she stays on for the ride, I assume she's interested.
haha, great. It is so hard to get an example out of you huh? Don't worry of what gonna work for me or not. Just like me reading canned materials (openers, teasers and whatnot). I get their meaning and create my own. It you would be generous enough and give me an example, that would be great. Thanks
You're not understanding what I mean. I don't use anything canned. I have organic conversations and I flirt. The last girl that I pulled by pointing out that she looked like she was lost in thought and she told me she was dreading getting back to work. I said it can't be that bad and she basically told me her whole story about her boss and my response was that her boss was probably jealous because she was pretty (regular conversation and a compliment snuck in). Small talked her for a few minutes and told her I had to leave but would like to continue the conversation later and got her number. That's it...it worked for that one occasion because it fit the situation.

Dude, you need to relax. You're saying that something isn't working for you, I offer some advice and you tell me not to worry about what's going to work for you or not. If you don't like what I have to say, I'm cool with that...but don't get so sensitive.

Last edited by JackZero on Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

haha, great. It is so hard to get an example out of you huh? Don't worry of what gonna work for me or not. Just like me reading canned materials (openers, teasers and whatnot). I get their meaning and create my own. It you would be generous enough and give me an example, that would be great. Thanks[/quote]You're not understanding what I mean. I don't use anything canned. I have organic conversations and I flirt. The last girl that I pulled by pointing out that she looked like she was lost in thought and she told me she was dreading getting back to work. I said it can't be that bad and she basically told me her whole story about her boss and my response was that her boss was probably jealous because she was pretty (regular conversation and a compliment snuck in). Small talked her for a few minutes and told her I had to leave but would like to continue the conversation later and got her number. That's it...it worked for that one occasion because it fit the situation.

Dude, you need to relax. You're saying that something isn't working for you, I offer some advice and you tell me not to worry about what's going to work for you or not. If you don't like what I have to say, I'm cool with that...but don't get so sensitive.[/quote]

That's great thanks for the advice, I wonder what made you think i'm being sensitive! I have been told mean things by girls and ignored their statements with million dollar smile. What I mean by don't worry about how I get your example is, simply I wanted to see an example of your game and I could ask you questions about it if I have questions. Your advice is worthwhile, thanks again.