Approaching in a clothes shop

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 43 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:14 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey guys as some of you can see I've posted a lot this week. I've been so busy recently I haven't had time to read or practice anything on the forums.

In all honesty I haven't done day game in a very very long time, I've been to busy and have had very good success over tinder recently but that's becoming a little boring now and i'm not bettering myself at all online. So I was thinking about doing day game next week when i'm back home ( visiting family ) in the middle of nowhere so no women to day game at the moment.

I need to do some clothes shopping when i'm back and I thought it would be a good idea, to go into a clothing shop that have both men and women clothing and asking for advice from a woman who is with a group of friends or alone to help me find some nice clothes or advice on a peace of clothing i like and go from there? I think i have nice style anyway but i thought it'd be a good way to open, because i could tease them if they pick something awful and turn it around on them so that they seek validation from me in what they pick out and go from there?

What do you guys think? again not done day game for a very long time.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:23 am 
The Grand Puba

When you guys come up with a plan that you've thought out; try it. No need to ask us if it'll work. Your personality is the driver behind every open that you make. If you have the personality to pull it off, it'll work.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:32 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Hey guys as some of you can see I've posted a lot this week. I've been so busy recently I haven't had time to read or practice anything on the forums.

In all honesty I haven't done day game in a very very long time, I've been to busy and have had very good success over tinder recently but that's becoming a little boring now and i'm not bettering myself at all online. So I was thinking about doing day game next week when i'm back home ( visiting family ) in the middle of nowhere so no women to day game at the moment.

I need to do some clothes shopping when i'm back and I thought it would be a good idea, to go into a clothing shop that have both men and women clothing and asking for advice from a woman who is with a group of friends or alone to help me find some nice clothes or advice on a peace of clothing i like and go from there? I think i have nice style anyway but i thought it'd be a good way to open, because i could tease them if they pick something awful and turn it around on them so that they seek validation from me in what they pick out and go from there?

What do you guys think? again not done day game for a very long time.

I read your other posts that you have success getting laid using tinder/online messaging, I think you are a little insecure of approaching in real time, is not the same using openers on line than openers in real time.
we all are better on something that others are not, this is a good chance to hone your skills to tease and open in real time maybe you are a little rusty since you have not done game in a while and a dose of confidence approaching ladies won't hurt.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:45 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Totally agree Nyce, I haven't done day game in a very long time and I do have that anxiety kicking in again. I will test it when I am back... So it's either going to be like riding a bike and it'll come back to me, or it's going to fail miserably and I will have to start all over again. I am excited yet a little nervous at the moment but I like to better myself any chance I can get so I guess I'll just do it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey dude I often approach in shops. When I first started I would go on the pretext of looking for something to wear. So basically I ask an opinion. Something I do is I say "excuse me but you look pretty stylish, what do you think of this?" this way I counter her asking me why I'm asking her.

Also I like to use my observation skills based on what the girl is doing. e.g "oh my go that is a nice handbag, I think my mum would like that too (abit of push pull lol)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:17 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Are you good with word play?

If so, go find a girl trying something on or looking at something to try on and take a subtle, polite stab at why it wouldn't suit her. The minute she makes eye contact with you, smirk, and be be reassuring about why.

She's looking at a red dress...
You: Something that bright, not something you should be seen in.
Her: Thinking "what the f...", looks over to you and you are smirking.
You: But that's the dresses' loss not yours...what about this one? Same colour as your eyes...

You're the confident, comfortable, masculine male who has a soft, feminine touch. Right? Right! Use it!