how to overrule a girls doubts

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 54 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello guys,

I'm understanding the game quite well and had already succes but recently I experienced something I never experienced before, so I'm open about the opinion of you guys.

I met a girl online, she seemed to be a best friend of a girl I dated recently for some months. We met several times, teasing, kissed, several IOI's, sex and future plans. Than I was not able to meet her for a week (still texting) and all of a sudden the day of our date she cancels for a 'true' reason (family issues). She did not suggested a next meeting, her explanation was because "you didn't live together yet with a girl before", it made her think and doubt (and made her decide not to meet again. Also she spoke about me going to quick, however she wanted to meet me also as much as possible.

From going to total attraction with all correct indicators to a total downhill I can't understand.
She could have talked to her friend, but does this overrule her thoughts??? Or is not meeting for a week this killer?

Thanks for the opinion guys & to improve my game ;-)