Good, Natural approaching at a school environment

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey yall, I have been thinking about approaching and what I've been doing to open at the begin of this year. Looking back, all went really natural really - not totally smooth, but still natural - and I remember nothing from my first time meeting with the new girls from my class, meaning whatever I said or thought was not important.

So I'm wondering, what is a good way to always approach naturally, with practically a 0% chance that something goes wrong or that you get "rejected", since a natural approach really is just to get to meet a girl, especially in a school situation where approaches are warm. What mindset is needed, or what things do you need to remember, to be super smooth from the very start?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:52 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Hey yall, I have been thinking about approaching and what I've been doing to open at the begin of this year. Looking back, all went really natural really - not totally smooth, but still natural - and I remember nothing from my first time meeting with the new girls from my class, meaning whatever I said or thought was not important.

So I'm wondering, what is a good way to always approach naturally, with practically a 0% chance that something goes wrong or that you get "rejected", since a natural approach really is just to get to meet a girl, especially in a school situation where approaches are warm. What mindset is needed, or what things do you need to remember, to be super smooth from the very start?
You won't be able to get an answer because of the conditions that you've put in place.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:24 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
So I'm wondering, what is a good way to always approach naturally, with practically a 0% chance that something goes wrong or that you get "rejected"
You blow scopolamine to her face. That works eeeeevery time.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

First of all, you're coming from a terrible frame of mind dude.

The most successful guys in any field are the ones that have failed more times that you've even tried.

I'd suggest reframing your definition of success. Especially with regards to approaching. You need to start viewing 'failed sets' as a success and a metric to learn from for the next approach.

Don't put the insurmountable pressure of needing to be perfect each and every time on yourself, otherwise you'll blow up your anxiety and never approach in the first place.

I welcome each 'failed' approach as not only a means for improvement, but a single step closer to finding a girl who does dig me

Regards,

Daygame Australia .Com

How about 4 exclusive Daygame Infield Pick-Up examples?

Plus a bonus 15 page Daygame report?

Daygame Australia

^^^^^ .com

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

You won't be able to get an answer because of the conditions that you've put in place.
What do you mean exactly with that? Just saying that isn't helpful either.
I'm not excluding the fact that a girl could reject you anyway for any reason, her being a bitch or whatever...
I meant with this, that I wanted to know an approach that really is to just talk to her and getting to meet her. Something to break the ice, not to pick her up. But yeah, she could still act like a bitch because of circumstances.
But what I meant with practically 0% of failure is that, after mastering a natural approach, being confident in yourself, that almost nothing could go wrong on your side. It could only go wrong when she's being a bitch at that moment. That's why I want to know what a good mindset is so you could become good enough like that.
This might all be wishful thinking, but hey, I'm here to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:39 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Quote:
So I'm wondering, what is a good way to always approach naturally, with practically a 0% chance that something goes wrong or that you get "rejected"
You blow scopolamine to her face. That works eeeeevery time.
"That napkin smells like chloroform ZZzzzzz"

I lol'd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:50 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
This might all be wishful thinking

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:18 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I will attempt to answer your question with something I noticed recently. There is nothing that will work for you 100% of the time. The whole point of game is to tip the odds in your favor. So, the closest genetic answer you will get to your question. And not the best by all means, is the following:

First, you need to have a very good reason to talk to her
Example, you see her reading a chemistry manual book for a lab reports. That is your reason, you approach about that lab report.

Second, You need to have a good poker face to hide your agenda. You want to come across as you don't want anything from her (That is, just your initial vibe to her)

Third, you need to approach Indirectly

Fourth, remember the famous rule 'You have only three seconds to talk to a girl when you first see her'. If you linger she will notice and you will be nervous.

Fifth, you need to have a generic plan
Meaning what do you want out of it

Lastly, I know it is not easy thing to do, notice something about her, come up with a reason to talk to her, draft out a plan and do all of that under three seconds. That is the best I could come up with!