How to take Action why my Brain working against me?

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 46 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi guys im back i was out of this Communuty for about 2Month because i really worked on myself and i tried to evolve as much as Possible including daily workout joiing the gym doing Meditaion etc i actually lost 12 Pounds and got a bit muscular but still im facing the same problem again when im trying to approach a Girl on the street i can make eye Contact forever without any kinds of probelm im seeking eye Contact from Womans who walking by who im interstet in and somonetimes they even look at me and it works for a bit but not for to long.

im 1.80CM big shoulders i find myself verry mascular but i still cant take Action wich is a big problem when i see a Girl im interstet in my Brain sees this Sitation as life threating when approaching i have no clue what this is im verry good with self discipline i join the gym 5 times in the Week i stoped to smoke but i havent figure out how to make this Step im actually afraid of the truth how can i grow some balls and having he courage to face the Truth ofc i dont wanan get rejctd but it seems like im afraid of he Truth im scared that a girl is going to reject me i know it sounds stupid because its like only emotional demage that she can do to you but yea .. ive gone throw verry much harsh relationships and they all went bad specialy my last one and this girl really took something out of me i dont trust myself anymore cause she cheated me with another guy How can really controll my mind and my subcinouss thinking to make myself approach and actually taking the risk? i evewn tought abou hiring somemone to blackmail to approach lol i really cant do it even tough look verry strong and mascular i dont knwo what it is can somone give ma tipp? im 25 btw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:09 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
im afraid of he Truth im scared that a girl is going to reject me i know it sounds stupid because its like only emotional demage that she can do
Tear yourself away from the safe comfort of certainties that are not getting you laid!
Women can't hurt you unless you let them.

Why be afraid of what a woman will say? Those who attracted to you will react positively! And those who don’t aren’t worth listening to anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

allright well i can go to a club tonight then try some stuff out.. atleast saying hi or something :D do u have any tipps in how to forgot my ex? gf because she seems to be the hardest stone that im still taking with me and this stone feel like 100KG stone ... she really has mindfucked me somehow she is verry manipulativ and i keep making the mistake to writing her from time to time.. speialy when i get drunk i allways a bad habbit in talking with my exes how i can i forgot her and move on? i think one my bigest problem is her i still see her in my emotions... even tough she is not that cute or something but somehow she managed to manipulite my brain.... any tipps?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:07 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
allright well i can go to a club tonight then try some stuff out.. atleast saying hi or something :D do u have any tipps in how to forgot my ex? gf because she seems to be the hardest stone that im still taking with me and this stone feel like 100KG stone ... she really has mindfucked me somehow she is verry manipulativ and i keep making the mistake to writing her from time to time.. speialy when i get drunk i allways a bad habbit in talking with my exes how i can i forgot her and move on? i think one my bigest problem is her i still see her in my emotions... even tough she is not that cute or something but somehow she managed to manipulite my brain.... any tipps?
Bro, you know the kind of dudes that gets the girls? The ones that take chances, that are confident and that is willing to take a risk to get what he wants, the one that knows that the best things in life are worth fighting for, the ones that know failing is part of the game but are aware that he can take it no matter what.

What on earth are you texting to her? If it's not a picture of your dick, or a turd in the toilet, you'er doing it wrong.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

im actually a bit scared of succesding i dont knwo i have like 2 girls who wants to start a relationship with me but i refuse to fall in love with them but im scared theyr going to hurt me like my ex gf did im really creating problems that dosent even exist im aware of that and when it comes to girls in the club well if i manage to approach i find it really hard to build a connection i havent done any aproach for ages but yea well if i dont drink a little bit of whine or something i find it increible dificult to taking that risk

The 2 girls that are intersted me arent really so much my type i dont wanna hurt em so saying to stay friends and when i am inside a Club im allways confrontet with the Sitation that the club may be full with girls but i cant decide wich one to approach because i dont know anything about her it feels like being in a complet dark room with chaos ye i know complaing wont get me anywhere so i will try to find a girl and i just need to think positve i guess and see what happens when i make the step im also over analysing everthing like im trying to read the girls mind by oberserving their bodylanges and such bullshit i know this wont get me anywhere so ye the only solotion is to take action well im going too see if i can manage to approach a girl this night but im going to be solo so no friends with me

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:07 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
i have like 2 girls who wants to start a relationship with me but i refuse to fall in love with them but im scared theyr going to hurt me like my ex gf did im really creating problems that dosent even exist
Okay, no relationship. But would you fuck either of theses girls given the opportunity?
Quote:
see if i can manage to approach a girl this night

Go with the intention of meeting a new friend.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

One of this girls is an ex girlfriend shes from germany 7 Hours away from me we had sex togetehr.
With the other Girl we also had sex once but i did not feel "real" well it was just sex without any emotions behind it... and i really dont like that stuff im not so much intersted in any of them im more intersted in lerarning how to go this journey of personal devopment confroting fear and approaching strange girls that i ever never seen before because thats where my bigest sticking point is when it comes to online dating i had some luck here and there but the farest i have ever come in Real life interaction (Cold Approaching) was making out with a girl wich happent 3 times but the girls were pretty drunk and it wasnt that hard just simple going to them and saying you look nice broke all the ice of the world but i never had an relationship or sex from a girl that i actually cold approached i find it really scarry to make this move it feels to me like steping into thr unknow if u know what i mean ye i wanna learn that

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:39 pm 
King Among Mortals

Why are you making it harder than it needs to be?
Quote:
happent 3 times but the girls were pretty drunk and it wasnt that hard just simple going to them and saying you look nice broke all the ice of the world
Just do this.