List of Openers

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: List of Openers
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

For those who like openers, here's a list that I have found. Watch out some of these are too Americanised.

ARE YOU SHY?
Are you guys shy? I've been standing here talking to my friend for like 5 minutes now and you still haven't said 'hi".

BLIND DATE
Walk up to a girl or a group of girls. (No guys in the group preferred you will know what I mean).
Say loud and clear, "hey, I need your opinion on something."
"I am going on a blind date with some girl and I am very nervous about it. Are there any tips you can give me so I don't look like an idiot. I don't really know how to dress to impress or act the right way" (Act as AFC as you can to disarm the bitch shield).

Now some girl would just tell you "be yourself". You should reply with C&F line or expression. What I did was I made a very serious face and said "like this?" which cracked them up. I then put up the serious face again and said, "I need to know", and then change to a happy face and said "come on, tell me the secret to girls' hearts, and how do I dress to impress. If you were going on a blind date, what would you like the guy to look like".

At this point at least one girl would volunteer to give you a few tips, and then more will follow. You can then ask all the questions you want to those girls until they go dry (EV). Or you can run some patterns and move in to your routines.

Depends on how well you spin it, you might be able to get one of the girls out shopping with you or more. The danger of this opener is, they might give you advices to be AFC, i.e. buy her flowers...blah blah blah. It is your natural ability as an ASFer to filter out the useful info from the AFC ones.

COLOGNE OPENER
In a mall put on different cologne on each wrist and ask girls which one smells better on you. Go back and forth several times between arms and make cute faces when you do.

Have something queued up and ready to go immediately afterwards.

COMPLIMENT OPENER
Compliment her on something she's wearing or her hair or just style in general. The trick is compliment openers are to never compliment her on her physical beauty.

You have an incredibly energy about you
You have an artless grace
That's an incredible whatever-x accessory/garment

DATING FOR DUMMIES
Go find the Dating for Dummies book. It's bright yellow and black. I forget the exact page (78 maybe?), but find the page that has "NEVER USE THESE LINES" on it, and keep the book open to that page.

Walk up to a girl BLATANTLY and hold the book up in front of your face so she can easily read the title. She might start laughing, depending on how you do it.

Then slowly lower the book and read the lines. "So... come here often" in a super player voice. She will crack up and answer you. Break your "smooth" look on your face and quickly bring the book back up and read the next line "What's your sign?". She will laugh again and probably answer.

Then I usually say "Wow... this works great. Your turn". It puts her on the spot. You can flip to random pages and do tons of role-play... the breaking up stuff is great.

Eventually just stack with a relationship related opener, and you're in. I've done this a ton of times and it never fails to open.

DAVID BOWIE
Hey guys, I need a female opinion. Do girls think the rock star David Bowie is hot?

(blah, blah, blah)

Get this... my roommate's little sister, she's 7 and half years old, has a HUGE picture of David Bowie on her wall. I'm not talking an 8x10; I'm talking a 4-foot by 6-foot POSTER! It's like the first thing she sees when she wakes up in the morning.

David Bowie is a freaky looking OLD MAN! She's like 7 and he's like 70. I'm seriously worried about my roommate's little sister.

DIRECT OPENERS
Hi, I like you. And I'd like to get to know you.
Hey, What's up?
Where are you going?
You're cute, are you friendly/interesting?
You guys are so adorable. You have such a cute group dynamic going on. I want to meet you guys. My name is x-name.
How are you?
You look like someone I'd like to meet.
Can I ask you a quick question?(Sure) Are you single?etc.
(I have a lot of successes with these on girls that are HB7 and lower or older women)

DENTAL FLOSS
Hey guys, I need to get your opinion on something. It's very important, and we need a woman's perspective. It's a matter of life and death.. My friend and I were having a debate and your answer could completely change my entire life....

Do you brush before floss or floss before brush? No one knows.

DON'T TOUCH ME
When a girl bumps into you in a crowded club tap her on the shoulder and say "don't touch me". Have something to immediately follow up with.

DRUG DEALER OPENER
Used with a wing at night, with funny, just-got-done-laughing tonality.
"Hey, I need your opinion on something...does my friend here look like a drug dealer?" (chicks usually either laugh or look quizzically) "Because we were outside and some dude came up to him and touched him on the shoulder like this...
(cheap kino on girl) and asked, 'Hey man, you got some weed?'" Ideally you will use this with a wing who doesn't look too straight-laced.

I've done this where my wing will open with this and I'll pipe in with "Since I've changed my look I get asked, "do I party" like all the time. I think they're looking for cocaine. Another thing I've noticed is about 10 times a night I'll get someone coming up to me and asking "can I bum a cigarette". I don't smoke but I'm seriously considering carrying around a pack but not like regular cigarettes. like Virginia Slims 120s then I'll just pull one out and hand it to the guy and he'll be all like "WTF?" etc."

EIGHTIES DOG
Hey guys, I need a quick opinion about something. My friend just got two puppies, a Pug and a Beagle. She wants to name them after an 80's pop duo. she wants to name them. DURAN DURAN. I think that's a horrible idea. you can't have two dogs with the same name. Do you guys have any ideas?

I was thinking Sonny and Cher would be a good one, because the Pug dog is a male and the Beagle dog is a female. But they're 70's, not 80's, so that won't work.

Maybe Axel and Slash would be good, but they're rock n' roll hair band style.

Milli Vanilli was a thought, but those are both guy names. We need a female name. Plus, Milli doesn't fit a Pug or a Beagle.

EIGHTIES MUSIC
Hey guys, help me out, I have this song stuck in my head ALL day and I can't remember who sings it. it goes "you spin me right round baby right round like a record player right round, round round, etc...." who sings that???

(blah, blah, blah)

I was talking to my mom earlier today and she said its Lionel Richie. but I KNOW that isn't right!

Then later in the night you can like reopen with "Dead or Alive." This works with any one hit wonder 80s music.

ELVIS OPENER
Did you know that Elvis dyed his hair black? What was his natural hair colour?
Dirty Blond.
Did you know that Priscilla Presley also dyed her hair?

I don't know what her natural hair colour was, I'm not Cliff Claven, but can you picture that these two every couple of weeks would dye their hair black together around a dirty sink in some sick mass-appealing ceremonial ritual? I bet people never considered that before ... did you?

Alternative:
Did you know that all Elvis had to do to get a shag was look directly into the girl's eyes and smile?

Then look into the chick's eyes and smile.

EXPENSIVE CLOTHES
"Hey guys, I need a female opinion... we were just Saks today, and there were all these 600$ collared tee-shirts. when chicks see guys wearing 6bill shirts like that, do they think its classy or try-hard?" (That's the skeleton obviously use your own speaking mannerisms).

Then you can use what info and opinions they give you to bust on them, using all the usual stuff.

FAT ELVIS
Hey guys, if you were going to hire an Elvis impersonator for your friend's birthday party, would you hire a young Elvis or a Fat Elvis?

blah, blah, blah. (if she says young Elvis bust on her for being shallow)

Get this, my roommate lived in Graceland for a year and he said the craziest thing. He told me that the fat Elvis impersonators always got the hottest chicks, and the young Elvis's were always alone. I couldn't believe it at first, but I thought about it, and it kinda makes sense. I guess women just lose all control when the see a fat Elvis impersonator doing "hunka hunka burnin' love."

FASHION TIP
I think this is highly underrated.

Just go up and just tell them how they would look EVEN BETTER to you. "Wear your hair open", "open that up one more button", or just fix their clothes. tell her what would look amazing on her.

Train your eye to look for imperfections and what to do against them. For the clueless, get two-dozen model magazines and look through the pictures SEVERAL times so you get some idea. Try to make up negs for these girls and point out what would look better on them

This sets an interesting frame. First of all, you are teaching her how to please you, if she reacts well, praise her for being a good puppy. Second, it is obvious that you are the prize, that you have standards and that you know what you want.

Women love the idea of seducing you, you just gotta teach them HOW and they will comply.

This is *not* delivered playful or C&F or anything, just a genuine comment.

From there, it's easy to launch right into a routine (for example you can talk about what and how much clothes say about people and cold-read her right there. whatever you want.)