Build a connection!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: Build a connection!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:58 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Something I've learned of late is the importance of learning to build a connection with a girl you're becoming acquainted with.

My game's been coming on nicely in the last few weeks, and I'm now at the stage where if I go out I'm fairly confident I can get at least one number. I thought this would be half the battle won. How wrong I was. Of the 2 girls I've actually bothered to call, both have flaked (one, whom I called not one hour ago, never even picked up) and I know why. So gentlemen, I present another of my notorious theories.

Take "Alice". I met her on Wednesday night whilst out with some friends. I opened with something arbitrary like "did you see the boat race? It was shocking, my gran could drink faster than that". Alice sat, and it was immediately apparent that she wasn't good at making conversation so I launched into Kowalski's tried and tested method of saying anything I fancied and not giving a shit whether she was into it or not. She was attracted, and enthusiastically gave me her number with the promise of meeting me later in the week after 10 minutes or so.

Scroll forward to tonight and I called her to arrange a D2 and she obviously didn't pick up. The reason was simply that I didn't create a connection. I talked and told stories and got her attracted, but at no point did I really delve into either of our personalities. Partially to help the conversation along (and avoid awkward pauses) and partially because I could see that she was into it.

The fact that I didn't create a connection meant that, whilst she was attracted to me, she probably felt that she didn't really know me, and would've been shy about picking up the phone, let alone arranging a date. So how to really create this connection. It's hard to do without asking direct questions which, as a rule of thumb, I try to avoid. Instead, it's about asking open ended, inciteful questions (credit: Juggler, for a lot of these) eg:

- Ohh I love skiing. When I was younger I wanted to be a downhill skiing champion like Hermann Maier. What did you want to be when you were five?

- I can't believe I'm going into the real world next year. It's scary because I'm going to be living so far away too. What are you planning on doing after uni?

- Supposing you won the lottery. What's the first thing you'd do?

- Which sense do you want to lose the least - sight or hearing?

Other than that, telling funny stories or stories that are close to your heart (ie you opening up to her), thus encouraging her to open up to you, is a sure-fire way of creating this connection. You can be almost guaranteed that no other guy that hits on her that night will do this, so you'll stick out in her mind and when the crunch time comes and you're calling her or arranging a date, she's more likely to accept since you're the cool guy who she "clicked" with.

Post subject: Re: Build a connection!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Personally I'd consider a deeper reflection and ask yourself whether she was truly attracted.

It is easy, and as I've found, almost common, for women to fain interest in a social situation... rather than creating what she'd determine to be an awkward situation.

For you to have a 10 minute conversation where most of the talk comes from you (strike 1, you'e already doing the majority of the investment), I would question just how much she actually contributed.

She could just have easily been sitting there with a silly smile on her face, thinking "What the hell does this guy want? He's just told me his grandmother can drink faster than a boat, and now he's telling me random dribble".

I'm not saying this is the case, but rather offering an alternative view to dissect unsuccessful approaches.

Believe me, I've had my fair share. In fact, to a stage where I purchased an audio recorded and listened back on my sets in order to properly review and highlight areas to improve on.

If you have any incling, I would suggest checking out this Infield Daygame Pick-Up.

It was of a total 'yes' girl who was devilishly attracted to me from the start of the approach. I supply an analysis throughout the approach, and it quickly becomes quite clear as to what lengths a chick who is TRULY attracted to you will go to in order to generate conversation and KEEP YOU engaged.

Check it out here:

http://daygameaustralia.com/infields/ho ... seduction/

With regards,

Daygame Australia .Com

How about 4 exclusive Daygame Infield Pick-Up examples?

Plus a bonus 15 page Daygame report?

Daygame Australia

^^^^^ .com