How do I use my bionic dick to meet women?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:33 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

My current plan is to get drunk and talk about it and hope there's some interested women within earshot.

What would YOU do.

Technically, if girls are on Tinder, for example, looking for hookups, they should want the guy with a bionic dick. But there's really no way to tell them.

I'm more worried about meeting girls in person, though.

Eventually, people will probably know just because I'll talk about it enough. Lol.

I already plan to go to sex clubs and walk around with it inflated.

Attachments:
12092905776_dd114814c9_z-300x300.jpg
12092905776_dd114814c9_z-300x300.jpg [ 17.49 KiB | Viewed 6965 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Damn! You go the surgery then?
Does it work good?
I honestly think this feels a little weird, I don't know if I would trust some doctor to do that procedure...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Damn! You go the surgery then?
Does it work good?
I honestly think this feels a little weird, I don't know if I would trust some doctor to do that procedure...
I flew almost 1000 miles to go to the best surgeon in the world.

It will be 4 weeks before I can use it, but it will work good.

I know some girls will find it weird, but hopefully they would understand that I needed it.

I did the surgery on the 22nd. I'm still currently bed ridden for recovery. I fly home tomorrow morning.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:15 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

The only thing that looks weird and weak in the diagram is the manual air pump. Solar-powered and wind turbine powered aerators are cool. However, a battery operated (those small batteries they use on watches) air pump would be just right where you can detach the air pump and batteries so you can hide these in plain view.

This is more like a balloon dick than a bionic cock. I was really expecting a more high tech and badass Riddick-like outcome or maybe a hardcore Rammstein sort of heavy metal rock concert equipment

http://m.imgur.com/8qmvpDf?r

With the Rammstein cock, there's absolutely no need to approach and open women. Women will approach and open you. Hell, I think even biker dudes are likely to kino escalate on your package.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

So you're saying it would be better to hook it up to a wind turbine instead of manually pumping the fluid into it?

Btw, my balls are purple and the size of a grapefruit right now.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:07 pm 

Oh man. That sure hurts. Get well soon.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Thanks.

I have painkillers so it doesn't actually hurt, it's just a tad uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

In case anyone cares, my mechanical dick is working.

It still hurts like hell when I pump and I've lost 3/4" of length but am told that will grow back.

It's too painful to use right now and I feel like if I were ridden cowgirl, it would snap off.

Hopefully, all of these problems resolve themselves over time.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:50 pm 

Quote:
In case anyone cares, my mechanical dick is working.

It still hurts like hell when I pump and I've lost 3/4" of length but am told that will grow back.

It's too painful to use right now and I feel like if I were ridden cowgirl, it would snap off.

Hopefully, all of these problems resolve themselves over time.
Oh my. For your safety, you gotta test it first with something that you can easily control. It can be really messy if it snaps off.

Smudge on some dermatologist-tested mild baby lotion on your new equipment to facilitate clinical trial on a control subject. I'm not sure if the dermatologist tested the baby lotion on his cock but I think Johnson's Baby Naturals is safe enough. For the control subject, maybe try something similar to this:

http://pleasuremenow.com/ProductImages/ ... n_doll.jpg

At least it's light weight which reduces your risk on a possible injury. If you're offended with the ugly, non-authentic control subject, find something lightweight and fun that's aesthetically acceptable to you for your clinical trial. What's important is your safety first before engaging in the real thing.

Just my two cents.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This sounds like something that used to work for me.. there is a difference that mine was a piercing.. Back in my early 20's(I'm 33 now) I got my shit pierced.. More so to help with sensitivity. I had a few friends I would drink with and they would always make fun of me at the bars. Me being me, I didn't care.. But there was always that one table of women/girls who over heard him say it. It would lead to them calling me over and asking me about it. One of them always wanted to see. I always used the line "I'm not cheap, I don't pull my stuff out for free." It lead to them buying a beer to see it and I went home with one of two of them..

In time the main friend that would do it and I quit hanging out and I would try to casually bring it up. It didn't have the same effect. My recommendation is to have a wing man who brings it up.. Have him make fun of you like us guys normally do. It will be an ice breaker and if they ask about it, it works a lot better than if you throw it out there bragging. They will think you say that shit all the time.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I have never seen anything like this so pardon me for asking...

Why did you have it done?
Can you ejaculate, after it is healed?
Where is the actual pump - under the skin?