Craigslist/tinder

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: Craigslist/tinder
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I know there were some online profile threads a long time ago but I can't dig them up with search. So I'm considering trying Craigslist, tinder, etc. But not so much for or dating sites. I'm looking for profile building advice. I'll give you an idea who I am so it can help you help me. I'll add photos of me when I get home tonight.

Let's look at my DHVs:
I'm in good shape, athletic but not overly stacked. I have a well kept beard. I'm into cars, photography and a bunch of stuff but best to narrow our lists right? Keep the mystery? I have a pretty decent paying job, but I work a lot. I have a sporty car, but it is common, little beat up, and can't hold up against any of the local sporty cars so it's only a very minor dhv. I guess it looks fast to a casual girl. I take my photography seriously and plan to make it a profitable business when I can book more. I have a top of the line camera, always learning. By nature, I'm honest, intelligent, kind, caring, have goals, passionate when not apathetic about something...you know, all the stuff women say they want but get bored with and never go for haha. I like to go out, be outside or at clubs, or stay in and watch movies, play games so I'm pretty flexible with my options, same with my dress style. I usually default to a punk shirt or business casual. I am frequently called handsome. Just bought a large modular home, working on getting a newer/better car and maybe a cheap truck when finances allow. I'm going places. And because of the nature of all this, I've been told I'm fairly large.

My flaws:
Grew up moving around so I never learned social skills, my perspective is vary wide from living all over so I don't necessarily fit in anywhere even if I'm accepted or even liked everywhere, if that makes sense. I'm not known for anything particular because I get bored with things after a while and try new things. That is changing since my last move; I am now known as the car photography guy. Being intelligent in a state full of closed minded racist stereotype rednecks definitely makes me stand out, but not in as good a way as you'd think. I need to work on my fashion, speech, eye contact, and learn when to kino. To learn what's socially okay where I'm at (another drawback of different cities and states, everyone acts differently). I'm a Jew with money. I don't often spend much on other people, which is why I can afford nice things, not because I have an amazing job so no gold diggers and no cash flashing advice please.

I'm looking for hookups, short time or long term. I'm not really into mind games or flakes, no energy for it. Haven't had sex all year, barely contact with any women. Had a small kinda thing with this one chick but she turned out to be all the worst things so I cut it off and am now looking. What can you experts help me with? Thanks guys!

Post subject: Re: Craigslist/tinder
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Alright, so here's me. Probably not ones I'll throw on tinder but I don't take a lot of selfies haha all I have on hand

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:38 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

How did it go?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I bought a home recently so I honestly haven't been able to get much of anything done. I haven't had internet except at work, but I did meet a cashier at a gas station I'm trying to get somewhere with.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Cool, keep us up to date.

May i make a suggestion? If you're not going bald, you should consider changing your hairstyle. I believe you could pull more looks.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I welcome suggestions. Can you show me some examples you think would work for me? Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Dot,
I believe that we can all relate to you present situation; Tinder and or Craigslist may appear to be a way out...
Yet, I've found that the time and effort it takes to achieve closure with a target digitally simply is not as efficient as gaming in person.
There is evidence for both sides of online "dating", but I strongly prefer utilizing all my available time for direct in-person interactions with targets.

- Ensure you read the bible of pickup, Neil Strauss's The Game.
- Search for an experienced local wing (Via these forums) that will help shorten the learning curve.
- Attempt to make it out as much as you can, whenever you can.
- Scavenge through the forums here in search for valuable knowledge.

I wish you luck,
Looking forward to your success.