This One Girl

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: This One Girl
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So let me set the scene for you guys. I am a highschooler who goes to a lot of highschool parties. I would say I'm pretty decent with girls, and have pulled a lot in the past, and in the past month I have been indulged in game. Now, the parties I go to have some hot girls, but there is this one girl who is a real HB10. We have talked a lot and we are pretty good friends.

Now, at the last party I went to I was hitting it off with her. One of my friends who also has some pretty good game was saying that I might have even been able to get with her. This girl is pretty shy and secluded, and is kinda rude and bitchy with approaches. I do not know how to play this. She has only gotten with one guy I know of and he is just super cocky and gets wasted. How do you guys think I should play this situation.

Post subject: Re: This One Girl
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:38 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

If she's rude and bitchy she's not shy and secluded.

If you want her you have to flirt with her. If you're at a party, get physical. You're playing it safe with her because "she's an HB10".

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

Post subject: Re: This One Girl
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Some women like those kinds of guys or have only ever known those types of guys. Maybe you can try impressing her by being the level headed guy at the party and giving her sober attention. Not sure how she is shy and "bitchy". The only way you will know if a shy woman is bitchy is if you spent time with them one on one.