Next steps after open

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: Next steps after open
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Morning PUA's!

So this happened just a moment ago. I'm in the store casually browsing for cooking oil. I get really deep into reading the labels but when I zoom out I notice a solid 9 standing a few feet away from me browsing birthday candles.

1...2...3!

"Hey, do you know which type of oil is best used for cooking?" I usually say the first thing that pops into my head and calibrate later.

She looks at me with wide eyes then smiles. "No I really don't. Not much of a cook, sorry!"

I small talk her, make her smile. Then off she goes. When I was checking out my avocado oil at the cash register I notice her pulling in her cart right behind me.

"What, you following me now?" I tease her.

"You know it!" she smiles again.

I grab my shit and head for the car.

I have absolutely no problem opening girls. I can make them smile and laugh no prob. But at some point the interaction dries up and I have no idea what to do next. So I asked for some advice. But what's next? Should I ask for her number? Should I hit on her?

If anyone has any advice/tips/good reads as to how you progress into further stages past the open, I would love to hear!

Cheers
Dre

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:13 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
"What, you following me now?" I tease her.

"You know it!" she smiles again.

I grab my shit and head for the car.

You did so well, and then just chickened out.

When she says "You know it!" and smiles, say, "Cool, I don't mind. You can follow me to Bar X, tonight at 8 for a drink."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:37 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
say, "Cool, I don't mind. You can follow me to Bar X, tonight at 8 for a drink."
That's not going to work. Realistically speaking it's a guaranteed flake recipe. This is daygame. A woman won't agree on a date (at a later time) and show up just based on 3 minutes of witty banter.

That said, OP, you did well. But here's the thing with daygame, there are two consistently achievable outcomes. The instadate and the number.
The instadate is always better than a number, for obvious reasons, and is the best way to reduce the chances of future flakes. It's not always likely however. Meeting at the supermaket when you're there doing something doesn't really go hand in hand with the instadate idea, as opposed to meeting her in the park, when she's walking her disgusting french bulldog, and little more.

So if circumstance permits, aim for the instadate. If not, get the number. In your case, you should've went for the number.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
say, "Cool, I don't mind. You can follow me to Bar X, tonight at 8 for a drink."
So if circumstance permits, aim for the instadate. If not, get the number. In your case, you should've went for the number.
Noted

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:36 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

One of the best "transition" questions you can use is what I call "Getting to Normal".

What you do is this:

When you say your opener and your cute line, you say these words:

"So what's up with you, what are you doing here?"

And you begin to have a NORMAL conversation.

You want to keep your interactions at 80% NORMAL and 20% playful. If you switch those two you'll appear
clown and goofy. And one thing to keep in mind is that women don't fuck clowns.

So next time you open a girl, try getting back to normal with that sentence, and actually be in the conversation.

Know that the way you are is good enough, that you don't need to entertain her or be a monkey to keep her attention. They actually see that as lower social status behaviour.

High status, confident guys keep it normal, because they feel they are good the way they are, they don't have to
prove their worth or anything like that - and they can just be themselves - which will be enough for the girl.

Hope this makes sense, try it out and let us know how it goes,

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Pretty well covered in here already actually.

Working on either your topic transition (if she's given you information to create topics off of), or assumption stacking would be the next point here.

You need to start digging into the girl herself, prying details about her life out, and picking them apart into conversation where your open ended questions leave room for her to talk to (invest in) you.

Arch stanton's close is very much related and calibrated to the approach, but as pointed out in a later post, it would be quite the opposite of calibrated for you to whip this line out at this stage.

That that point in the line, I would have suggested starting to do as written above.

It's easier said than done, if you wanna hear an example of assumption stacking and pulling apart details a girl gives you, here's a daygame infield that does just that, with analysis throughout.

http://daygameaustralia.com/infields/ho ... seduction/

Regards,

Daygame Australia .Com

How about 4 exclusive Daygame Infield Pick-Up examples?

Plus a bonus 15 page Daygame report?

Daygame Australia

^^^^^ .com