First date

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 58 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: First date
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 11:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Soo some og my friends decided to hook me up with this girl, i dont know her tho we have met at a few party's. And now they made us add each other on Snapchat and they said I'd cook her dinner for the first date. Any thoughts on how to get this on, and how not to make the first date awkward. And who knows maybe even get lucky? :)

Thanks guys

Post subject: Re: First date
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:12 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Soo some og my friends decided to hook me up with this girl, i dont know her tho we have met at a few party's. And now they made us add each other on Snapchat and they said I'd cook her dinner for the first date. Any thoughts on how to get this on, and how not to make the first date awkward. And who knows maybe even get lucky? :)

Thanks guys

Quote:
they said I'd cook her dinner for the first date
cook dinner for her..is plus since you are cooking you will have the girl in your house, you may get lucky.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 10:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've texted her now and she said she was really busy and not that into dating... I told her that we can start with a coffee and no-one is too busy for a coffee.

Is the lead cold of is it still hope?
Thanks again guys -Toget

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:58 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
I've texted her now and she said she was really busy and not that into dating... I told her that we can start with a coffee and no-one is too busy for a coffee.

Thanks again guys -Toget
you have a chance man because your friends were the ones that tried to hook you both up..maybe the chick did not feel comfortable in a situation like that, you did good with that line about the coffee..wait for her reply, if she does not reply, text her one more time asking her straight about your invitation, depends on what she replies you can go on with the texting, if she doe not reply don't text her again wait until you see her in person and try to approach but you don't mention again the coffee invite, mentioning her that you may look needy..
talk about something else.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:32 pm 
Read My Book

Buy a bottle of wine, get a good playlist going, have her assist you in cooking the dinner. Sip the wine, listen to the music, cook the meal, escalate and enjoy the lay.

This is easy work man.

I wrote a post called: 5 Tips For A Great First Date: closing-and-day/topic189168.html

That should help as well.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:36 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I am really busy and not that into dating is the exact same as a girl saying piss up a rope and die.

But you missed a prime opportunity there. You should've just agreed and said "Yea, that's why I just wanted you to come over real quick so we can hookup."

That response addresses both of her concerns with lack of time and avoiding dating.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:05 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Never respond to rejection this way. It's desperate.

Always try to be fun and chill.

Her: Not into dating right now.
You: Cool, neither am I. Let's skip all the preamble and just get naked.

Or if you feel a weird vibe:

Her: Not into dating right now.
You: Cool, I'm good either way.

Then you don't contact her.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:55 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:

Thanks again guys -Toget
Just saw this..

Was this male friends? And are you sure this wasn't some joke. None of this sound like the girl was ever actually into it. Sounds more like they're having fun with the idea of hooking you up with someone they like, but don't have the confidence to go after.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It was a girl who tried too hook us up. She thought we where alike in some ways soon she wanted us to meet :) she still hasn't written back. Any ideas?

-Toget

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:05 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Don't contact her for two weeks. And DONT talk about her to mutual friends, it's the same effect.

Then throw a hail mary and invite her over for Netflix. If she says no, then game other women and forget about her.

If she rejects you, it's just part of learning to not fear outcome.

"Hey, I'm having a few drinks and watching Netflix tonight, you're welcome to join."

If she reaches out to you first, also invite over for Netflix. She's busy and doesn't want lame ass coffee dates, but she might be down to fuck.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:28 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

What ends up happening to all these throwback chicks that we end up nexting? Do they find the knight in shining armor they were passing up on us for, or do they just remain single forever?

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:37 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
What ends up happening to all these throwback chicks that we end up nexting? Do they find the knight in shining armor they were passing up on us for, or do they just remain single forever?

As a 40 year old man, I can tell you exactly what happens to them. They get married, and get fat. Or they indulge in the bar scene for too long, and get leathery and alone. I wasn't as "smooth" (lol) in my 20's, and had my fair share of fuck-ups. And I'm so glad most of these didn't work out.

That said, I don't wish my ex's or failed hook-ups Ill will. I wish them happiness and good things. But I'm so thankful for fitness, and self-improvement, and abundance.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:56 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:

As a 40 year old man, I can tell you exactly what happens to them. They get married, and get fat. Or they indulge in the bar scene for too long, and get leathery and alone. I wasn't as "smooth" (lol) in my 20's, and had my fair share of fuck-ups. And I'm so glad most of these didn't work out.

That said, I don't wish my ex's or failed hook-ups Ill will. I wish them happiness and good things. But I'm so thankful for fitness, and self-improvement, and abundance.
That's a good philosophy to have I guess.

Some of these girls though. I think about what they've told me of past dates and ex's, and then how they'll portray our failed encounter to others....not to mention future men who fall into the same trap. They probably put so many dudes through hell during their lifespan. :cry:

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

That is a quick start and you can get a close pretty soon.

She is cooking for you not you for her remember this. This is a good dynamics.

Try some authority game. Prepare the stuff you want her to cook and boss her around gently. After she gets used to you telling her what to do she will keep doing it outside of the kitchen.

Be humorous and playful, and pour a glass of wine to you and to her to drink while cooking. Cook meat, and drink red wine (aphrodisiac for women).

Good luck

Learn how to meet girls on Instagram and with Instagram's help.