Goin solo in a Club 25Years old Newbie

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi guys im realyl try to improbe my Social skills in the sense of going out and try to find a Girl i would like to have some advice:

Well going out Alone can be in one way Pretty cool because ur really facing ur fears ur by yourself no one is with you no friends at all but how can I meet a girl like that if u are by yourself you dont have any SocialProof at all so im like the Only Person in the Entire Club being alone i really dont see any other dude or Girl doing that ofc it is a big Challange and i like challanges but im taking this pretty serious and i dont really know how to Improve when it comes to Approachign Girls ive done Some Approaches here and there but most Likely i either get Rejected emedetly after Approaching in the sense of the Girl is ignoring me when i try to talk to her or if i manage to open the Set i dont reach the Hook point im running out of thigns to say after some borring questions like hi how are you where u from whats ur name and stuff and I keep staying alone

Ive got a Wingmanfriend but this Friend dosent wanan go out with me so im Alone and even if he comes out with me sometimes he stuck with 1000 Excuses why not approaching like hes saying the Girl is not Hot enough even when she defnetly is ... he rather stays in his social circlet and trying to meet Girls from Social circle instean of doing an Cold Aproach i acutally never saw him doing an Cold approach It is really hard for me since im not some kind of Social Genius to try to talk to a girl while being in Club even im in interestet in her i do have alot of insecurties like i dont have a Job and i dont know what i should say if she asks me for that and i wanna get better at this but it is Really frustrating do u guys have any advice on Solo game? in Night Clubs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:00 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Have a good time. If you're tense because your main purpose is getting a girl, they will sense that.

Study body language. They're so many ways to improve.

Take me through your approach. If you come from behind you're already in a disadvantage. Your style, how does it look like? Why are you trying to talk in a loud place as the club? You should get physical then talk.

Learn some moves for the dance floor. Approach a girl facing her, smile and make her do a 360 turn and keep dancing.

Its all about the non verbal communication.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:00 pm 
Read My Book

Sup OP:

Give this a read: approaching-and-opening/topic190187.html

Theres a post directly about going out solo.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com