Need help with openers

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: Need help with openers
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

To fully understand my struggle with this topic you would have to live in my town and my country for a while. Tonight I was clubbing and I've tried various openers I collected here on PUA forum and I wasn't succesfull at all. I've been approaching girls with so much confidence but when I saw my opener didn't work my confidence immediately fell apart even though I tried to hide it, girls noticed that in my eyes. Girls from my hometown are like supermodels. Problem is they are considered the most beautiful girls in our country and their egos have became so big they could touch the sky. Every girl acts like she's Beyonce or something. The only guys who can get those girls are bold, ripped, local "wise guys" and very rich fellas with rich parents and some footballers who are out to be famous. It really sucks cause I have it all to score a 10, good looks, confidence, no approach anxiety(at least not until my openers fail). I just want you to help me if you know how to deal with these kind of girls. I mean, not every girls is like this but those that are so called "normal" are usually HB5 or 4 and average male is not attracted to her. This is not some average frustrated guy saying that all girls are bitches, our girls are trully different from foreign girls, believe I can tell that with credit cause Croatia is top tourist destination during the summer and foreign girls are much much easier then ours. My home town is small, it only counts 120 000 people and almost everybody knows everybod and when you create a bad reputation it's very hard to fix it, especially with girs. I need advices. Now.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Go to a different town for a weekend and practise your openers. you need two.

MOA

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'd say that your way goes through 'friend's zone'. It's because you live there where you live. Or you may damage your renome and get everyday problems provoked with rumors to your account.