Working to much on innner game will cause Problems

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hello guys i just came back from a night of going out Solo Game ive realised ive actually became to arrogant wich is not good i really tried to work on my innner Game and i actually worked to much on it ... well i ended being to arrogant not approching any girl because i tought well she dosent have to work on anythign she only looking good and thats all it may sound stupid but i think i overdid it with innergame im now really disrespect woman and im thinking like who deserveseres to be approached or not im like really dump and ultimatly think im overdoing it because i never pulled a girl from cold approach the only thing i did was from cold approach was making out with a girl and this is month years ago i think i defently overdidd the inner game thing wich ultimatly lead to a bad result like disrespect woman even i like them and now thinking and their not worthy to talk with me im being really dump about this this and ultimatly i only saw one girl that i really was intersted in and she was on the dance floor with glasses really tall but i end up only following her arroudn and asking her for a ligther in smoking room and thats it even i would have loved to know her better didt really have the balls to talk with her at all there was a guy being with her the whole time too so i did not know what do at this point now is it possible that i overdid the innergame ? im to arrogant right now and now i cant even approach a girl because im thinking she dosent deserve me? because beside from her looking good she dosent have to work on anything else How can i improve i never been to arrogant i defnetly dont like it because i love girls but now i disrrespect them how can i fix this?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:38 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

im sorry if the text isnt good well now i ended up being to arrogant not approaching at all only asking for a ligther from a girl that really liked i feel so fucking stupid and dump cam anyone help me out?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Imho a good inner game makes you calmer, more secure and thus less prone to judging other people. Much more in control of your emotions and actions. And no you can never be too much in control.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:50 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Dude you really need to start using punctuation and separate your ideas.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.