Does owning an expensive car help?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:06 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

An old old friend of mine who's really good with women suggested something and I'm going to ask you guys about it. Please let me know about your experiences and thoughts.

Does owning a luxury car help with the game significantly? This friend of mine picks up women outside of clubs in his Porsche and sometimes Lamborghini and takes them straight to his place most of the time. He doesn't even bother getting in the club. Now I understand that he's a natural with women but he himself has been telling me to buy a car that the average chump doesn't drive and good things will happen. Isn't owning an expensive car some sort of high end peacocking that could work wonders?

What do you guys think

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:18 am 
The Grand Puba

A nice car will help you attract women. There's no denying that. You don't need a nice car to get women.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

It mainly gives you confidence and entitlement but that's about it I think. It's also convenient as any vehicle can be.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

it helps but you don't need it, a friend of mine does not have a car, does not have a regular job, he is always broke, he does not wear nice clothes and he drinks everyday, and he still have luck with women. see is not about the car. but if you can afford a nice one get it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:17 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Buy one and test the theory.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:29 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Buy one and test the theory.
I'm already used to your sarcastic style of answering questions! But come on man can you please let me know what you think? Nice clothes matter right? What about a nice car? How much can it help if any?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:03 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

If owning a nice car appeals to you, because you like cars, having one will passively increase your confidence and sense of self-worth. Just like if you're a gym enthusiast having a nice body will do the same, because you've worked for your goals and accomplished them.

But if you plan on buying a car and then relying on it to get women, you'll be attracting the worst kind of gold digger and your entire seduction arsenal will be revolving around 4 wheels and a nice leather chair.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:08 pm 
King Among Mortals

It will pull some women as other posters have said. Probably a good number. The quality level will be questionable.

But if you're a car guy, like Richard Rawlings that has his poop in a group, and you are buying theses cars/car for your own pleasure and self reward. Then the quality of the woman [class] will be at the higher end of that scale.

The minute you'er buying shit for the pussy, is the minute you're doing it wrong.

Do women like cake? Sure but you don't go out and shove a cake down your neck because they like cake.

Do women like big boats? Yes of course, but I like big boats because I like to watch TV after I'm done fucking.

[Axe should make cake body spray, bitches do love cake.]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:49 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

if it helps you...when I go out with a female I drive my old nissan pick up and usually don't dress that good and so far I have not met a girl willing to go out with me complaining about my old truck.
and yes I have a nice car and truck and nice clothes but Im married and I choose to use my old truck and not dress that nice to avoid any question from the wifey asking me where im going.
is all about confidence you don't need an expensive car to go out with ladies, they will go out with you for your person not for the car.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

For me personally it got easier since i got one....of course i still have to open my mouth and play it correctly, but it's easier by far...girls and people in general are more materialistic here though..