Thurstay night no one having Balls inclduing Me...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Okei guys i live in little City in Switzerand with only 8000 Ppl and im trying to be good in learning this im even pushing myself to go out Alone wich is really big steb for me because i dont ussaly like to go out Alone but i feel i have too...

Ok here is my Result for some of it by borring and i understand this but im telling how my Night went so i decided to go into Club and first i reallised when i entered into the Club was like therese not many ppl there so not many Girls not many option nothing so i startet to the Bar and Ordert a Drink from the Barteenter that i allready know pretty im not talking with her that much i know her she knwos me im ordering a drink and i then i saw Like there are some guys and girls in the Middle of the dance Floor playing some sort game with a little Golfball and the Drink their trying to put put that ball into the Drinks.

So there were only 2 Sets of 2 Girls and no one had the Balls to do anything the was pretty short but i was there Alone i didt even know anybody and i tried to think myself allright im alone lets see what the other can pull off maybe atleast i can learn but no.

There were 7 Guys from the Millitary there drinking togetehr and they havent got the balls to approach well... i was alone i didt had anybody with me i tried some eye contact with one of the Girls that i liked and seemed to be not bad atleats she watched back..

None of thsoe 7 Guys from the milltary had the balls to do somethign there anothr group of 2 Guys in a group next and they dont have the balls to approach either so im the only Person in the entire club that is alone and i should make it happen? i dont know how? im not feeling super Hero the opesede im having super self doubt

I do not have a Job i dont have a car i dont even license to drive care litterly dont have anything so i should be this super hero? going up the girls and approach them? yes im not going to lie had the fucking chance i was the smokingrooom the 2 set were infront me siting but i was scared im doubting im like i dont deserve this girl because i dont have money i dont have a job i feel like nobody.... And i didt had the the balls either to approach them or to either look at them when they were near i felt like NO i dont deserve and now im back at home im feeling horrible i didt even try maybe i had a chance but i failed to try.....

How can i become this superhero that has the balls to approach if 7 Millitary cant manage to do it how can i do on my own ???

sry guys im writing this post while a little bit drunk if u wanna talk with me u send me a private messagge we can also talk with SPAM or Phone or whatever im beginner but i really wanna learn this no matter what im a heart broken man... my gf left me for another dude and im trying to find a new girl... im not even sure if i want a relation ship

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:30 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
There were 7 Guys from the Millitary there drinking togetehr and they havent got the balls to approach well...
Or they simply weren't interested.
Quote:
I do not have a Job i dont have a car i dont even license to drive care litterly dont have anything
Then fucking get a job. You live in one of the wealthiest and most civilized countries in Europe. You got nothing going for yourself. That sound like an attractive lifestyle?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ofc it dosent i was thinking to write some Letters alot but i dont realyl knwo what kind of job would be right one for me ive tought about becoming a Waiter for now just to make some money would u say i should not do any approached at all before i have a job? I feel like even if im im a Millionar if would still be scared to talk to the girls to be honest but i also want a job

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:40 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

I'm saying don't try to get women if you don't have the more important aspects of your life together. Like financial security.

That doesn't mean you need to put talking to girls on hold, it means you need to have balance. Do both.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I'm saying don't try to get women if you don't have the more important aspects of your life together. Like financial security.

That doesn't mean you need to put talking to girls on hold, it means you need to have balance. Do both.
seems this approach related issue is with everyone here, i read posts here get kind of motivated go out to apply all this tips from guys, but when it comes to talk to a random girl on street, they all seems to involved in them self, the biggest question is what should i say to them, how should i open

some times i tried and when i say hi to them, their expressions are like " who the fuck are you", only thing that comes in to mind at that time is asking about directions.

for me i don't know how much time will it takes but i would at least say hi to a random girl every day. lest see what happen next at this time i just don't want to to stop.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:03 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

ive done daygame too sometimes the girl verry happy that ive complimentet but some grirl also didt like it because i was also stoping her so she rejected me harshly i think u can try it out with giving a compliment im verry scared but i also wanan challanage myself to do it again