How would I go and introduce myself to girl I dont know

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey everyone. First off I wish i could make the thread title longer, but it cut me off so here is what I am trying to ask. So after my 9 am gets out on Mondays and Wednesdays, the class for wildlife management is in the same room after it. There is this really cute brunette girl I have never seen around my school of study (School of Natural Resources) and she happens to be in the wildlife management class after my class gets out. I have a ton of friends taking that class and they do not who she is either. Anyways I like to hangout in that room with my friends until their class starts and then I leave and last week when I was hanging out with them, my buddy pointed out to me she keeps looking back at me and stuff. She did this same thing today as I walked by her to the back of the room. The thing is I do not know how I would go up and introduce myself to her. I have no idea who she is nor the people she sits by in that class, plus my major is small so I do know most of the people in it (well the cool people lol). the funny thing though is she knows my name just because people I know would say it when ever I go and chill in that class. So guys I need your take on this so I can try to get her number and hangout with her.

Thanks

Mike

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

1.See her look at you.
2.Walk over say hi my name is ____
3.Chat about something for two minutes
4.Say i gotta go to class can i get your number?
5.Yes or no either way case solved.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:35 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

What happened to simple "Hey, I think you are cute. I had to come over and meet you. What's you name ?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:14 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

How much are you willing to risk?

High risk things:

Hey you look so cute, nice, friendly, adorable that I had to come and say hi to you.

Very Low risk...

Day 1: Hi!

Day 2: Hi, how are you?

Day 3: Hi, getting ready for your class?

Day 4: Finally this class is over! you've no idea how difficult it was for me to keep my eyes open, next time I'll bring some sun glasses so that I can sleep without the teacher noticing that... (or whatever you can say about your day, lecture or whatever)