Where do I attack?? *first post*

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've been lurking on this forum and reading PUA material for quite some time, but I have to start implementing. I'm going to keep this as simple as possible rather than rant about myself...

Where do you prefer to approach most frequently??

I'm going to experiment with day-time locations like a college campus and coffee shop.
I'm also going to experiment with night locations such as bars and music venues.

Feel free to refer me to any posts.

Thanks guys,
Mini Zeus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Ah, the AFC mindset (It's cool, I used to think that way too). The PUA answer is anywhere and everywhere. The RAFC answer (which is where I'm at) is wherever you're comfortable, but chances are that you're not.

You're looking for a definate answer so I'll say Malls. You can open sets or people who work there. You can open all kinds of different HB's, and chances are they aren't in a rush and just relaxing (it can be different with coffee shops).

If you're in college you'll know that opening is a bad idea, most people are on there way to class. Only open in mess halls, dorms, coffee shops (in college coffee shops, they're there to relax), ect.

Anyway, good luck! Also, learn some pickup material before you go out.

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Daytime opening is really hard to lead to some dating.
Nighttime is much different since most girls go at clubs to be seduced.
For some strange reason I find supermarkets and bookstores more suitable because for some reason that I can't grasp too, it makes more sense to ask about a product and even initiate a discussion.
The whole trick is to bridge to some subject where you can take her Facebook details.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:59 am 
PUA Forum Leader

OP, the way to find out the answer to this is to get out into the field and test out a bunch of venues and spots and to see what is the best fit for you. You'll eventually find the 'sarging grounds' that work best in your situation.