Name opener

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 43 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: Name opener
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I thought about this as a random thing I really wanted to do, then figured out that this could be a pretty solid opener. The idea of this is to see how open-minded or closed-minded a girl could be to a certain name.

PUA: Hey, I have a quick question for you. I'm starting a list of names of girls, who either I wouldn't date, wouldn't marry, or wouldn't date me or marry me. So what is one name of a guy that you wouldn't date, wouldn't marry, and definitely wouldn't hookup with? Like you hear the name and you just say, "No thanks, I'm good."

At this point, you might have to give them an example of a name that you wouldn't date. Mine is Jessica.

HB: Kevin
PUA: Kevin, really, wow, OK, why is that? (You should act surprised at any name they say. From a crazy long name to a really simple name like Tom)
HB: I just hear the name and I don't see them being, blah blah blah.
PUA: OK, that's cool.
HB: What about you?
PUA: Well, before I tell you that, what are your names, just so I'm not going to insult any of you all (this is actually optional, if you for some reason just pull out one of their names as a name you don't like, it could be a good cocky/funny thing). I have a pretty long list, but one for me would be Jessica.
HB: Why is that?
PUA: I've met a lot of Jessica's who either I find are boring, blah blah blah.

This opener has been field tested and works out great. I use this along with my check opener, which is fun to do here in Germany. I have met several girls who've had no names. The ones who have no name is actually a good thing, because they are open to anyone. I've told them that the fact that they don't have a name shows they aren't shallow. The ones who do have a name shows they have a selection process, which is also pretty cool. You can use this on groups, individuals or whatever you want.