Field Report: Facebook Opening a HB10

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

We are friends on Facebook, and she posted something about sex positive article about high end orgies:

Me: What do you consider quality in your recent post?

HB: clean, respectful, good energy smile emoticon no sleazy and creapy or snobs
want to avoid the sex workers / sugarbabbies and guys they can pay for tables
and are entitled for

ME: Oh so like normal people! Haha, funny how we live in a city were the "creme de le creme" come, but it doesn't always feel that way. I'm curious what you'll think of my next statement, because I get a sense that you are independent minded and need proof before accepting others opinions. opinions.

HB: smile emoticon yes very independent minded
I just like easy-going, no-drama and non judgmental people, they are opened to new things, ideas and explorations

ME: See, I'm high maintenance, I really need a warning sign: Requires daily shoulder massages, breakfast in bed, weekly presents, summer park picnics, a new phone ever 6 months.

HB: HAHAAA love it.. smile emoticon
I'm a Goddess, so I'm extremely spoiled too.. But still not high maintenance aka no pain in the ass, if you know what i mean

ME: You're right, I should be saying, I'm a God instead of high maintenance, it comes off SO much more modest.

HB: YES!!!! smile emoticon let's see how it works for you.. For me so far, it worked really well smile emoticon

ME: Well it sounds like you'd be a good sidekick, laugh at all my jokes, agree with everything I saw, I bet you'd even wear a superhero cape on demand.

HB: Seems like you are trying how far you can go, until you get slapped.
Wrong address here Mr. God
Chat Conversation End
____
What could I have done better?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:22 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

What do you mean by chat conversation end? Did she not reply to your next message or something?

In fairness, it doesn't look like she's binned you forever.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:59 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
What could I have done better?
Field report? Or random messaging a random on FB? Anyway-

Learn where to stop.

Excessive messaging creates, by nature, almost encourages, miscommunication.
Quote:
HB: YES!!!! smile emoticon let's see how it works for you.. For me so far, it worked really well smile emoticon
Your next message shoulda been "You seem kinda fun. what's your number?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It ended because I didn't know what to say next. I felt I was punished enough to leave the conversation, it's still an option to reach back out to her, but was looking for pointers of where to improve. I like the idea of getting a number quicker and moving to seeing her on a date.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:25 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
It ended because I didn't know what to say next. I felt I was punished enough to leave the conversation, it's still an option to reach back out to her, but was looking for pointers of where to improve. I like the idea of getting a number quicker and moving to seeing her on a date.
It ended because you were cocky without being fun, Usually happens to guys who aren't naturally cocky, as in, they're not being congruent. But that's ok, if you're learning. Only through mistakes you are going to achieve something, as long as you learn from them.
You were a try hard, but don't do shit that's not congruent with yourself. If you aren't naturally cocky, why trying to be?
However, be non-reactive. If she's showing bitchy behavior, tease her.

Next time go for the number, like Heywood said.