Need help when handed a girl

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Okay, so recently I have been going out to clubs, parties, etc. with my good friend who has a habit of pulling in mediocre-ish girls that always seem to have a friend who is just as mediocre and who I am expected to "entertain" for his sake. Well, long story short, last night we go to a party where my friend will be meeting his girl he met the other night while we were out, and I will be expected to link up with one of her friends. This time, her friends end up being incredibly hot and I have a bit of AA set in (I am an AFC by all means but naturally good looking). My question is this, how do I approach the friend which I am expected to "get with". I cant help but get this awkward feeling of "so I guess we are supposed to talk" in this situation instead of spitting the usual game to a random girl, since this girl isnt exactly random anymore. I really need help with this considering I completely dropped the ball last night and let the girl run off talking to NFL players at the club, which completely shot my confidence even more, leading to me being a mope in the corner the rest of the night. I don't know if there are any routines for this particular situation or not because I feel that this situation will be coming up a few more times very soon. Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys.