Opening at school

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: Opening at school
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

My college is kind of like high school in that you walk into the caf and you see the same people every day. Lot's of little cliques and stuff but basically people know each other. I have no problem meeting people and having a decent first conversation with them, but I want to demonstrate interest while not come across as weird, which could result in me blowing myself out with other people. It's been my experience so far that when I meet a girl, I soon find out she knows lots of the same people I know, so I feel like I have to be a bit more sly.

Also, I'm wondering how to go about escalating with girls I already know and who are friends with all of my friends. Because it would be really bad to fail with a girl that everyone knows.

Any suggestions?

Post subject: Re: Opening at school
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:14 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
My college is kind of like high school in that you walk into the caf and you see the same people every day. Lot's of little cliques and stuff but basically people know each other. I have no problem meeting people and having a decent first conversation with them, but I want to demonstrate interest while not come across as weird, which could result in me blowing myself out with other people. It's been my experience so far that when I meet a girl, I soon find out she knows lots of the same people I know, so I feel like I have to be a bit more sly.

Also, I'm wondering how to go about escalating with girls I already know and who are friends with all of my friends. Because it would be really bad to fail with a girl that everyone knows.

Any suggestions?
Common occurrence here. I see this all the time. Basically you have to play this like chess. You must pick the ones that you are super interested in and go for it. Don't hold yourself back just because "they are friends with your friends". Fuck it. Make a move, because you will regret it in the future. But, I understand that you don't want to be ruining a whole social circle, that's why you CHOOSE WISELY. Go for the ones that you really want and make it happen. Don't give a shit what people think of you. This is what social circles are great for. They help you get in easier with the women you want.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

For example: One of the classes I started today is full of cute girls. Now, it's possible that I'll end up meeting a bunch of them and will be able to get to know them over the course of the semester. Maybe I'll end up hanging out with a few, and maybe that can turn into getting it in.

Buutttt....I know myself and I know how life works, and I know that if I DON'T do anything to actively pursue these girls, chances are very high that nothing will happen

Meaning: I'm going to have to at some point approach and attempt to game these girls.

Now, like I said: I know myself. And I know that chances are that when and if I do approach them, I'll probably end up having just a regular, normal conversation- probably about class or school or something. Which will make me just a normal, regular person to them.

Which is what I don't want. I want to be able to clearly demonstrate some kind of interest, but without making things too weird for the rest of the semester.

So what should I do? Tell them they're cute?

I really want to make the most of this opportunity. Advice plz?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:33 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Flirting, intentions and kino.

Those are your 3 best friends when you are trying to let a girl know you're interested. Flirting has to become part of who you are. Be that touchy feely kinda guy. Be sexual. Yes, let them know they are cute. Tell your target, you don't know what it is but you can't keep your hands off them. Single out one that you're interested in and get them on a date if you can.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:53 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Your ego fears rejection and it wants people to like you. Man personally my best has only come out once i took my ego out of the situation. Its understandable that you want people to like you and you don't want to fuck up relationships with groups BUT at the end of the day this is about the end goal. That end goal for me is pussy (idk maybe you just want to kiss lots of women). Rejection is not as big a deal as you think, women reject TONS of AFCS every day/ month/year. Be the exception, be that guy who has no fear! I Approach as many women as i can! Regardless of petty social alliances or circles. Being "Alpha" is not about leading your social circle. Being "alpha" is about BECOMING the social circle (meaning it doesnt exist without you). Its your universe boss. Be the center of it!

If you do what you have always done, you will always get the same results

If you lose one or two or even hundreds of women DONT WORRY you have billions to spare!