How do i reopen up to my ex to possibly see me as MORE ...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: cs2006_876@yahoo.com
Hey everyone, the things i have trouble doing are approaching new hot chicks. But lets say i have a hot chick friend, im sure i can do or say something to make her be sexually and well just attracted to me. But my ex is kind of difficult. I mean when we first dated, she was like my first g/f, so i was a big pussy... like it never really got serious in a physical way. I mean we would talk and all that shit, hold hands and the connection was really good. we could talk for hours and you know all that gay shit. Well i think she wanted to piss me off to break up with her, so THATS what i sensed, so i did break up with her... she then got sad and said why did i have to break up with her and all this crap, so i didn't talk to her for months even though we went to the same school of about 200 total people haha... I also dated her worst chick enemy and i had sex with her and did tonz of shit... so yeah me and my ex ex hated each other and crap. Then we started talking and we went out and i wanted to kiss her but i don't know if she was interested. sorry if this is long as hell, but this chick is like playful, funny and hot too. she messaged me today and she might want to hang out, so if we do, what can i say or do to make her want me. I seriously think she only see's me as a friend right now... so how can i get her attracted to me to at least make out? Thanks in advance guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Dude, there are billions of girls out there...

Post subject: thats not what i mean
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: cs2006_876@yahoo.com
I know there are lots of other girls, like for example right now im in college and im going to drive home today. Where im going, the population is only about 1,000 peeps. Another thing is i don't want to date her, i kind of want to... well you know make out and start having sex

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Neg and tease her play the game. And if all fails return to afc mode and tell her how you feel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

First off: Keep your cool and do not start trying to flirt right away. Let her talk about herself....then you talk about yourself doing fun stuff. Here you make up shit you did but really didn't (concerts, cliff jumping etc.) My point is that you will show her a more attractive side of you and she will feel less interesting than you are. You have to act like it's what you do now...have fun. OK, so now you neg her (if you say she is hot), and bring her ego down a bit. Play with her, tease her and do NOT talk about anything serious. The whole point is for her to be physically and sexually attracred to you. You then look for I.O.I's and giver her a kino test. If she responds to your grabbing of the hips, a half hug etc.... you are in!! Then you run game on her mercilessly, by this I mean non stop flirting and do not hesitate. You have to mold her mind into sexual mode with sexual words (not dirty talk). If you say something stupid or appologize then you will fuck it up. Make your self seem better than her because....no body has low standards....even AFC's.