Facebook / text openers - Post them here!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 58 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Greetings guys,

I know there's alot of speculation about facebook/text gaming, usually told to be bad, there's no body language involved and words can often be misinterprented.

I've decided to run some tests to get the best results, I add random girls I dont know on facebook, open them up and see what I can do.

The approach I use is more of a mysterious/funny type of style, It works wonders.

I'd like to see some people post some of their succesful approach, I'll be adding more and more over time, I wont be able to copy-paste them as they're in my native language (Dutch).

Here goes

Opening this [HB8]:

Interaction went strange, but the end-results were decent - good (not sure yet).

Me: I've finally made my decisions (her name)

Her: And?

Me: After a long search, I've decided to take u along with me on tae-kwando lessons! Saying no is not an option, we'll only go for 4 days anyway.

Her
: Haha! Why me?

Me: Your latest pictures, judging by your eyes, you have the fury! and I need someone with energie.

Her
: What picture are u talking about? :P

Me: (I send her an extremely funny picture of herself)

Her: Haha omg!

Me: I'll come pick You up at 19:00, make sure You got protection for both your upper body and lower body, I'd rather not be spending the night at the hospital.

Her
: ^^, Your crazy!

Me: Could be, I think it's because of the parties I went too. I just thought Your a good choice for sparring, If you dislike it, we could swap over to Judo/Thaibox?

Her: I really gotta go, but tell you what, just text me on (her number)! xx

That was like, the strangest conversation ever, yet, the results were good.
Any feedback is welcome! I'm sure it wasn't perfect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:14 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Nice!

I like the way you carried on this interaction.

You showed her a little bit of alpha by making a decision on what activities you guys would do.

You didnt really give her a chance to think about what was happening which was a very good thing.

Good Job.

Was this interraction in the "field"?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

interesting opener, am trying it for sure

peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:03 pm 
King Among Mortals

Almost everybody commented on this status:

"If you still do NOT have the timeline, yet click "like". Just trying to see who else has avoided it!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Another wild story appears!

I was pretty positive this wouldn't work on her but DAYYUMMM.

HB (8.5):

Me: (Her name) I have a very important question for you and I'm sure it'll change your life!

Her: Tell me :o, I have no clue who You are but.. Ok!

Me: Still to come, but first my question! I just came to a conclussion that I wanna go for tae-kwando lessons, but ofcourse not by myself! I just took a look around and I came to a conclussion that I want you to be my spar-partner!

Her
: I have no clue if that was meant as a joke, but I dont find it funny :P

Me: Ok, Maybe I was being direct.. A little bit, lets say half of it is a joke, the twae-kando stuff was actually not true, but the ''partner'' part was ;).

Her: You are creative, I must admit!

Me
: Thank you! There are some people that deserve to be surprised, consider this your lucky day!

Her: Haha, You're absolutely right! Even though thinking about being your spar-partner is strange, I find it funny in a way. and yes, I feel like the happiest person alive now, woohoo! ^^

Me: Well, I'm flattered, It has it's pros and cons, I had the intention to go all-out, but judging by your reaction, you seem pretty interested! So with full confidence, I'll make sure to go easy on You!

Her: I like you already! On a serious note though, where do You know me from? :o

Me: (I made some random shit up about how faith brought me to her etc etc)

Her: Those are actually very beautiful words!

After this, we pretty much kept talking for 1.5 hours, I then offered my phone number to her, saying I would always be open for a nice chat and that she can text me any time, she said ''Added! I will not give you my number though, You will have to guess who I am when I text you!''

After that We've texted for a good amount of time, I wasn't in shape for good texts as I had some issues with another girl - It still went awesome and we've indirectly agreed to a day 2 ^^.

Boo fucking ya!