Abroad - a simple opener which lead to all

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I recently returned from a Skiing holiday in Andorra. For those who dont know, its a small place governed by france and spain, Anyway enough of the boring bit. i was with my freind who has recently been informed about the game and i preached the whole plane journey about the world of picking up women. he was enthusiastic about it and i had to prove without failing that routines work.
i slept with a HB the second night into the holiday, now be holiday horniness or me, it seemed that my sarge worked.
here's what happened.

we entered a popular bar in the evening around 8. by using the corners of my eyes - i scanned the bar. not to busy yet i manged to build confidence before setting my way onto the playing field. after an hour two english girls entered the bar. i was dressed well, with cash, keys, and a 3 of hearts in my back pocket. without consenting my action towards my freind - 3 second rule came natural, 1, 2 3, "Hi!" no complicated opener just a suprise to the target. my target was petite yet pretty an easy 8/10, and next to her stood ugly 4/10 but 'up for it'. i adopted my attention to the 4/10.
heres what happend;

Me: Hi!
Ugly: Um..Hi
(a simple nod from the HB)
Me: i can't stay for long but its been empty all night and i need to ask a question
both: k..?
Me: do you belive in magic?
HB:not really, its all illusion isnt it.
Ugly: i do (pushing herself closer)
Me: well if i were to have you choose a number between 1-4, what would it be?

(i begged it to be 3, if you wander why it is almost every time 3! dont know why but just is)

Ugly: um...3 (in side i hug myself)
Me: and if you were to pick a suit of cards? Spades, diamonds, HEARTS, or clubs?

(i say hearts louder due to an initial reaction to pick the louder and also the 3rd suit due to them choosing 3)

Me: why dont you pick the suit so its equal?
HB: Hearts, (said in a dull voice, expecting me to fail)
Me: so the 3 of hearts? do you meen this one?

(i pulled out the card and they giggled, even the HB) by doing this the HB wanted me to do more. so i did a basic ESP test and it worked then she asked me to do more so i hit her back with a NEG i read.

Me: wow! is she always so pushy?!
Ugly: laughs
HB: shut up. (playfully hits me - IOI)

soon i invited them to sit down and introduced my freind. sadly my freind french kissed ugly, which he regrets and secretly blames me. while i slept with her that night and the next night before she left.

it was a simple opener which i recomend to anyone and should try it on any girl. its not always the 3, 8 oout of 10 it is three, but if that happens you can bullshit about how she is independant and blah blah..

anyway just wanted to share this.

S
:D

Post subject: Lay report?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:22 pm 
Site Admin

This is good example of how guys should behave around strange (new) women! Cool post Sterlz!

I’ve mentioned the CAP technique in another thread. Basically:

Be CONFIDENT
Be ASSERTIVE
Be PLAYFUL

For newbies (AFCs), applying CAP while learning the art and science of PU and seduction may be difficult at first! But, remember, with plenty of practice and improvement, you WILL reach the stage where you can confidently approach women, and, again, with plenty of practice and improvement then you WILL reach the stage where you act in an assertive and playful way, simply make it your goal!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

that card routine is one of the best ive heard. i love it!

i adding that to the repetoir 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Do you guys know any more successful openers? I know I'm supposed to be creative and invent my own openers, but I want to try using lines I haven't thought of/heard before.