THE MYSPACE METHODS

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

great write up, im actually just tried the is that a wig line on a girl that i have no idea who she is...it seems awkward right now becuase it can go anywhere, but with the advice above im gona see where this goes. Wish me luck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: ogdamastakilla@yahoo.com
AOL: ogdamastakilla
When I get my message replied to, should I wait a while or answer immediately or what?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:05 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: masteromojo11
Don't reply immediately, wait a day or two. Think of it like this, an AFC would reply immediately, and then when they are not responded to right away get frustrated. So you flip the roles and make her wait for you. Wait like a day or two and reply, it shows that you have more to do than just sit on myspace and wait for them to message you back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

just tried it on 5 chicks and got 100% response!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

can you organize that better plz, i can follow some of it, and they are pretty good ideas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So do you have to wait a day or two for every reply u get no matter how short it is? Wont it it take like ages to finally close her?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: sk8tyrant
Currently testing both methods described, 3 HB 8-10's per method. Lets see how well it works, will report back, ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:11 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Don't reply immediately, wait a day or two. Think of it like this, an AFC would reply immediately, and then when they are not responded to right away get frustrated. So you flip the roles and make her wait for you. Wait like a day or two and reply, it shows that you have more to do than just sit on myspace and wait for them to message you back.
I disagree with this get the business over with ASAP and arrange a meeting while your still fresh on her mind. Nothing to be gained by waiting 2 days later. Some girls don't check their messages for days at a time she could have been checking it frequently those 2 days while you where trying to be cool and fake being busy you just miss her time frame then it takes her 3 days to respond. All you've done is waste 5 days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is mint !
one that i find really good is opening with "do you want to be in my band ?"
most of the time time they come back with "i can't play anything" and thats a great chance to start with a neg say "i could teach you the triangle but i don't think you have the commitment to learn"

scuba

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok.... well used method 1 by the book, and this is the response i got! Really lonnnng!! What to reply now though?? This girl is really hot and it seems that the neg worked a treat!

Date: 15 Jan 2008, 14:07

well if i was in the guy's position i would consider it as cheating. But it depends because if the guy is only dating her he doesn't really have any control on over who else she gets with, as the guy nd girl aren't in a committed relationship yet.

Also the girl had a few drinks? She is only dating the guy. Yes she has got to respect him but at the end of the day she is still single but dating someone.

Most people do this stuff when they've had a bit to drink as well, so the guy has to think of that as well if they think thats cheating on them.

Also if the guy is willing to forgive the girl then it's good to give people second chances but if the girl carries this on then the guy will know what it will be like when they're in a committed relationship. Mainly at the start, because they can work on the near future of the relationship.

So there isn't a yes or no to if it's cheating or not. Depends how strong the guy&girl are and if they're both basically in a relationship together naturally.

If it's just dating then the guy can't really have a go at the girl but it was a bit wrong of her. But also she has a right with who she gets with while she is just dating.

If the guy is confused on what the girl is feeling for him then maybe the guy&girl need to have a mature, proper face to face chat about where they stand and where they're both going with each other.
----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: 15 Jan 2008, 13:43

I was just curious. Don't worry it looks nice. While I have your attention, I need a females perspective on something......Say, this guy is dating this girl, and she goes out with her friends, has a few drinks and ends of making out with a random guy at the bar.....Would you consider this cheating?

-- Tiime

Date: 12 Jan 2008, 16:40

a wig...? no.

thats my real hair but i was wearing hair extensions then.
Date: 07 Jan 2008, 16:38

Hi, was just wondering...are you wearing a wig...........or is that your real hair?

-- Tiime

Cheers for reading

-- Tiime

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I tried this method on a couple of women and so far I have 3 numbers closes, and one AIM-- I didn't have time to IM this one yet. They couldn't really see my page because I put it in privacy mode because I'm too lazy to develop it.

2 of these numbers an HB7 and HB8, I just asked right off the bat as I was talking to them through myspace since they were really receptive, and used the words "lol" and "haha" a lot. The other one HB7 was a little bit... hard to read. I'm not sure because she gives mixed signals, and I also found out that her ex already did the Cube on her, I think she did some push pull on me, so I figured I should go through AIM first, but I still did the Cube on her, but the modified version by Neil Strauss, and got her number near the end.

The problem with this myspace method however is that it seems like its sets a very serious tone in the beginning, and when you reach the "take the same scenario" part of it, its still too early to be asking for her IM, so its takes me extra work to try and break the serious mood of the opener and get into a free flowing conversation so I can easily throw in my embedded DHV routines and go into comfort. Another thing is that you need to establish a lot of High Status on your myspace page with pictures, and comments, and your content in order to be able to get above HB9 and HB10 especially because it will hurt their ego to meet a guy through myspace if their not that good of a catch.

Another thing is that some girls said "Fuck You" Idiot" and "Bitch" to my hair opener, and I have to say I was laughing my ass off. I tried to talk to them, but their were really pissed. Anyways, I think this would be a good exercise anyways for your overall game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:38 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Like I said, I have tried out this method, but I am not fond of canned material. I admit it does work, but I do not feel comfortable using this stuff so what works for me is knowing the general outline and using either real experiences or something I know I would actually say in real life.

I am currently testing out another method I found on another forum which seems more natural as opposed to mystery method. I will post if I feel it is good and will give credit to where it came from.

Post subject: lol i tried this
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

ok i just used this method... ill give u this within an hour i got a message back wich is awesome, but she was offended so lol i kno i have a day r 2 until i should reply. she said "are you dumb"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:12 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

after reading your post,it looks pretty good and im trying it as we speak.

Last edited by Davidoff on Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

trivial you are a legend.