THE MYSPACE METHODS

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:11 am 
PUA Forum Leader

ok, below is the conversation im having with an hb9 right now. She doesnt want to get into other peoples shit. Any suggestions? should i keep with the routine or move on?

mmm welll........ I wouold consider it that... but im not really about getting into other peoples shit

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: 08 Feb 2008, 06:49 PM

Oh. I was just curious. Don't worry, the red is nice. Unique color. While I have your attention i need a female's perspective on something. Say this guy is dating this girl and she goes out with her friends, gets trashed and ends up making out with some random guy. Is that considered cheating?

Matt

Date: Feb 7, 2008 6:42 PM

hahah in what picture? there are pictures on here of me in wigs.... but the reddish is real

Date: 07 Feb 2008, 05:22 PM

Is that your real hair? Or are you wearing a wig?

Matt

<< Previous Next >>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Holy shit....... I didn't think it would work, but actually got a reply. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: coldanddiluted
I've sent the same message to maybe 20 girls, and gota reply from 90% of them. But 80% of them, I don't even get a chance to screen name close. I think it's because I'm waiting 24 hours before replying, they just lose interest. I mean they hook on the opinion question pretty hard, but thats as far as most of them went. So I guess, if they make you wait for a reply, make them wait for yours. If not, then its best to do it fast, while you are fresh in their minds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:40 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Ok, i have ran Trivial's 1st method to about 10 different girls and all of them returned a message. A few seemed genuinly insulted, but I am currently having continued conversations with 3 of them. One of them is a cheerleading coach. She is extremely hot and very very friendly. Im gonna continue to keep building comfort, and attempt to get a number close in the next week or so. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

What if she says doesn't have IM? Should I neg her?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Read from the bottom up... does anybody know if she is interested or not?? i dont want to send anything else because of the "um thanks?" tells me she isnt interested or she thinks i am wierd. Any suggestion on what to say next...???
I used method 1 btw...

um thanks?
i would consider it cheating. since it was only a few drink she obviously ahd some clue of what she was doing.
but thats just my opinion.

Date: Feb 17, 2008 1:20 PM

Don't worry it looks nice. While I have your attention, I need a female's prespective on something...... Say, this guy is dating this girl, and she goes out with her friends, has a few drinks and ends of making out with a random guy at the bar..... Would you consider this cheating?

Date: Feb 17, 2008 4:13 PM

o.... alrighty then

Date: Feb 17, 2008 1:09 PM

I was browsing looking for a friend and i spotted your profile and was just curious about your hair. lol.

Date: Feb 17, 2008 3:23 PM

its my real hair
i just dye it a lot
it doesnt look like that in person
it looks like my formal pics....
who is this anyway?

Date: Feb 16, 2008 11:34 AM

Are you wearing a wig........... or is that your real hair?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:34 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Keep rolling with the script on your next reply back. Thats when it gets the most entertaining and you will get a better response. Who gives a fuck if shes not interested anyways, its MYSPACE.

If you read the conversation I posted up top I thought the girl was not really interested, but since then I have been able to keep gaming her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Sweeet omg method 1 really worked. wow!!! read from the bottom up.

Date: Feb 17, 2008 5:10 PM

awh poor chris. i feel bad for the guy. and ya i totally agree with u and that she shoulda told him from teh beginning. i bet he can do better than her anyway. nobody deserves to be treated like that.
and um thanks i think? i'm glad u like my take on things.
and yea i have .. XXXXXXXX, whats yours?
and maybe u should make it only 8 inappropriate messages a day = p haha jk
haev fun, l8r.

Date: Feb 17, 2008 2:21 PM

well, this is a situation that my friend Chris is in. he has been dating this girl for about 6 mos and he really likes her. and then she tells him that she makes out with girls all the time. he's not really sure how he feels about it. on one hand, he thinks its hot, but on the other, he fears that he can't satisfy her and that they will never get more serious. my opinion, I think she should have been more upfront with him from the beginning. i'm big on honesty. if you establish the relationship as casual then its fine.
I like your take on things. Well I have to go and get some work done, but we should talk some more. do you have IM. let me get your screenname. I promise I'll only send you creepy inappropriate messages 9 times per day ;) haha. jkjk.

Date: Feb 17, 2008 5:10 PM

um i would start to think shes bi or a full on lesbo.

Date: Feb 17, 2008 2:07 PM

Yeah.. np. Take the same scenario, but this time the girl is making out with another girl,and lets say she does this almost every time she goes out..... would you consider that cheating?

Date: Feb 17, 2008 4:25 PM

um thanks?
i would consider it cheating. since it was only a few drink she obviously ahd some clue of what she was doing.
but thats just my opinion.

Date: Feb 17, 2008 1:20 PM

Don't worry it looks nice. While I have your attention, I need a female's prespective on something...... Say, this guy is dating this girl, and she goes out with her friends, has a few drinks and ends of making out with a random guy at the bar..... Would you consider this cheating?

Date: Feb 17, 2008 4:13 PM

o.... alrighty then

Date: Feb 17, 2008 1:09 PM

I was browsing looking for a friend and i spotted your profile and was just curious about your hair. lol.

Date: Feb 17, 2008 3:23 PM

its my real hair
i just dye it a lot
it doesnt look like that in person
it looks like my formal pics....
who is this anyway?

Date: Feb 16, 2008 11:34 AM

Are you wearing a wig........... or is that your real hair?

Last edited by PlayerVsGame88 on Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: tephonis
Nice job PlayerVsGame88. A lot of gaming is just sticking with it. She was responding with what you perceived as an IOD because of the off-the-wall comment you used to open her. You will find this is common when opening sets with an unusual line even IRL. Way to stick to your guns and keep on rolling. That's really all game is, just rolling with the material, being fluid and noticing the obstacles and either blowing them out or smoothly moving around them. Now that you're off the script, just be sure that from here on in all your responses are interesting, creative, and different than what an AFC would say. Continue with the DHV spikes in future convos and always leave her wanting more.

I'm not much for myspace, but hey, I'm bored at work so I threw a couple HBs the wig line. I'll report back to let you know how it progresses. I'm shooting a little high (LA actresses), so I'll be surprised if I even get a response back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guyz... need help on this... what to tell her next?
-----------------------------------------------

HB10 Message:
Whatever, that was really rude. You don't ask a girl if her hair is a wig. It doesn't matter if you didn't mean it in a negative way. It's still very very rude.

double_R wrote:
Oh. I was just curious. Dont worry it looks nice. While I have your ttention, I need a female perspective on something......Say, this guy is dating this girl, and she goes out with her friends, has a few drinks and ends of making out with a random guy at the bar.....Would you consider this cheating?
~double_R

HB10 wrote:
Excuse me??

double_R wrote:
Are you wearing a wig...........or is that your real hair?
~double_R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:33 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Hey guyz... need help on this... what to tell her next?
-----------------------------------------------

HB10 Message:
Whatever, that was really rude. You don't ask a girl if her hair is a wig. It doesn't matter if you didn't mean it in a negative way. It's still very very rude.

double_R wrote:
Oh. I was just curious. Dont worry it looks nice. While I have your ttention, I need a female perspective on something......Say, this guy is dating this girl, and she goes out with her friends, has a few drinks and ends of making out with a random guy at the bar.....Would you consider this cheating?
~double_R

HB10 wrote:
Excuse me??

double_R wrote:
~double_R
haha that my friend is an insecure girl. if she didnt care, she wouldnt have responded. she is insecure so she lashes back. the best thing to do is apologize because you actually did insult her. i would say to use a different opener like "is that your real hair color?" or whatever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm confused! lol isn't apologizing to her is DLV? but yeah.. I can do that. anyways, How would you guys handle this situation? I never had a response like this from a HB10 :) which i feel like im gonna get more this kind of responses near future from HB10s? but when I red her response I just laugh and thought that this would be a great one to game in. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:28 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

in my opinion, I'd bust her balls about being insecure with herself to just accuse you of being rude, b/c clearly that wasn't your intention (but she doesnt know.)

As for me, I think the wig routine has the potential to backfire like it did for double R, so I just neg her on her profile picture. Usually you can neg them with comments like:

"Nice picture, i'd give it a 6/10 on the myspace-angle scale" (neg on taking a picture that 90% of myspace users take at the same angle.)

or neg her about her clothes she's wearing, her makeup, her emotions in the picture... the possibilities are really endless, just think of something c/f to neg her with then continue into the cheating/bi gf routine.

Here is an example of a sarge I'm doing on an HB10. She's really really fucking hot, but you can't tell her that... if she's on myspace, chances are dozens of AFCs tell her she is hot a week. In this girls profile picture, she was posing in her room and I could see her bed in the background. Her bed had no sheets or anything on it, and was just a pink mattress lol.

(read from the bottom up)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
okay, okay... so I'm going to say that you think being honest with eachother is really important in relationships, that's awesome...

now let me ask you this. Take the same scenario, but this time the girl is making out with another girl, and lets say she does this almost every time she goes out regardless if Corey is with her or not. Would you consider that cheating too?
Date: Feb 18, 2008 7:15 PM

i would she shouldn't have gone out withought him knowing were she was going.

Date: 15/02/2008

I was just wondering, the sheets look nice so don't worry.

While I've got your attention, I need a female's perspective on something...

my roomate cCorey, is dating this girl. Well a few nights ago, she goes out on this "girls night out" with her friends and gets really drunk. Drunk enough to make out with another guy, and Corey just found out but doesn't know what to do about it.

Would you consider this cheating?

Date: Feb 11, 2008 6:43 PM

ahhh just dandy: i have no idea. they were a presant.

Date: Feb 11, 2008 9:07 PM

where on earth did you get those sheets for the bed? I've been trying to get my hands on a set of invisible sheets for the longest time, but no one has even seen them before around here.

Clz :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's where I'm at now, if you notice the send/recieve times on the messges you can see that we are both taking our time with replying to eachother, I still think her bitch shield is up, so I'm being really careful not to fuck around too much, but hopefully after the last message I sent (based on honesty in relationships, and showing the same values as her when it comes to it.) that she'll open up more...

Will keep updated

CLz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

from another HB10..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HB Demi wrote:

Is that how you get people's attention, by insulting them??
That is cheating for sure, why wouldn't it be cheating?

double_R wrote:
Oh. I was just curious. Dont worry it looks nice. While I have your attention, I need a female perspective on something......Say, this guy is dating this girl, and she goes out with her friends, has a few drinks and ends of making out with a random guy at the bar.....Would you consider this cheating?
~double_R

HB Demi wrote:
are you for real?

double_R wrote:
~double_R

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I could just stick with the routine and ignore her first question.. but do guys think its better to put a c/f to answer her first question? any suggestion? tnx

that's a long online sarge Clz.. if that will take you weeks just to get her bitch shield down.. hope she's fuckin worth it! lol anyways.. Thanks and Goodluck with that HB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

yes, lol... but her balls man, you just told her that it looks nice and then afterwards she still thinks it's an insult.

clearly her head is not right, or she is very insecure about herself, and I would make sure that she is wrong and not you but not in a degrading way of course.