THE MYSPACE METHODS

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests

Post subject: Why?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: amanikas@mac.com
I just noticed this whole section of the forum....

whats with all the myspace shit?? some of you wonder why ur still AFC'c?? get the hell off your ass, away from you're computer, and out talking to REAL people FACE TO FACE! this game is all about communication right?? u have to communicate ideas to someone (ie the target). did u know that about 70% of communication is sent thru body language? about 20% is how u say what ur saying and only 10% is the actual content of what you say. sarging online and over mayspace and shit, ur only sending 10% of ur message!

Get out to bars and clubs! practice game face to face, build ur confidence and become comfortable talking to hot women face to face!! ur game only improves from there with practice!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:13 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yahoo Messenger: usmc_03_thomason
AOL: TheWhoopsterX
Caveman if you can hook someone with your words alone imagine what you can do with your body language and voice. It takes alot of skills to put your emotions into words on the internet.

Look at writers, Look how they capture readers just with words. There is no body language nor is their a voice.

I believe I am great with words. I love word play. Some people use online gaming to build up some confidence before they go out in public.

So don't go aroud bashing the online game. Online games goes face to face. If you can fclose from online game the only thing you will have to work on is...A1-A3

The Creator of the Facebook Poke Method!

Hesitation means Masturbation!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: amanikas@mac.com
whoopie,
dont mean to be bashing anyone, i said some not all. just from my experience, most people i know that spend all their time on myspace and facebook and stuff can be casanova's with their words, but as soon as u put a hot woman infront of them they panic, even thought they've spent hours talking to them online anyway. theres a sense of security online, what happens if they reject u? nothing, u shrug ur shoulders and nudge someone else. you'll never be comfortable with approach anxiety unless you approach real people face to face.

ofcourse online game has its up sides, u can practice wording of material and things like that. u say that if u can melt a girl with your words then u know ur good. but what happens if u melt a girl with ur words then u meet her and u are nervous as hell and ur body language is all wrong and it shuts her off?

im not saying you should all stop online stuff, hey if it gets you laid (if thats ur aim) then hell, keep going. but what im trying to say is get out and practice in a social environtment too.

... but maybe i'm just too old fashioned.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:49 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yahoo Messenger: usmc_03_thomason
AOL: TheWhoopsterX
Actually Cave-man. The girl I have pulled offline are alot shyer then they are online. So I usually just make fun of them to they open up and be theirselves like they were on the internet.

Cave-man is correct. Which is one reason I really hope you can live up to my playful attitude. It would suck to have such high enegry and way with words online then in person you would be like uhhhh uhhh

The Creator of the Facebook Poke Method!

Hesitation means Masturbation!

Post subject: Re: Why?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:43 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

whats with all the myspace shit?? some of you wonder why ur still AFC'c?? get the hell off your ass, away from you're computer, and out talking to REAL people FACE TO FACE! this game is all about communication right?? u have to communicate ideas to someone (ie the target). did u know that about 70% of communication is sent thru body language? about 20% is how u say what ur saying and only 10% is the actual content of what you say. sarging online and over mayspace and shit, ur only sending 10% of ur message!

Get out to bars and clubs! practice game face to face, build ur confidence and become comfortable talking to hot women face to face!! ur game only improves from there with practice!!
miss-prints

Last edited by LexVerAeq on Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Why?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:46 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

ive gone over this with puas in my town... it is a bit harder to get girls off of the internet... the fact that messaging gives them time to think things over and doesnt put them in a face-to-face position lets them have the upper hand on whether they want to say anything more to you and they have a less chance of caring how rude they can be and how much easier it is for them to just ignore you over the internet.
that sense of obligation no matter how little it is when in person is no longer in play when its through messaging. internet sarging is a good way to test the strength of your words than your body language and current looks...
in my experience - its way way way easier to pick up a target face-2-face. but thats my opinion...

-Lex

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I totally agree with lex. But with some other people, its not like they can just go out and practice. If you are unable to get to bars or pubs or what ever, like if you are sick or have an injury.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

No matter of what replies these HB's give. Simply Copy/Paste that Method.

Unbelievable!

I received this From an HB 8.5 within 30 minutes (probably a mistake of replying quickly huh??)

awesome. i can't wait!

my aim is XXXXXX975

lucky for you i'm on ALOT. i have a laptop and i bring it to class and play online instead
of paying attention to the teacher.

-christina-

Anyone know any good Im'ing game? games/teasers one could do whiling on AIM? I looked through the search and didn't find nada.

Thank you again, This is Pure GOLD!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

What's up everyone? I'm new to the forum.

Tried the "wig" intro to a hottie on myspace earlier today. She's read the message but hasn't written back yet. What do I do if she doesn't write back at all? Do I just let it go or is there another tactic to use?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:56 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

what method are you copying and pasting that works so well??

i sometimes think using the female opinion about the friend is kinda lame and awkward to transition out of back into flirty mode.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I skipped the IM'ing this HB6.5 when she replied she doesn't get it on it much. So immediately I # Closed, this is how I did.

***Yet, perplexed by her response? btw Sup w/ these 6-7's and seldom 8's on plentyoffish.com??**

PUA:

"I hear ya, miss. "unique" give me ur name, or else that will be ur new name lol

I have a few things I have to do 2mow and in the afternoon headed to this one spot w/ some friends.

Hey, if u have electricity give me ur number and whenever I get a chance I'll give u a call. Don't worry I'll only send u 9 inappropriate messages per day". ;)

-JD

HB 6.5:

"ok what does me having electricity have to do with me giving you my number... my name is patty and maybe i will give you my number next time actually fudge it its 562 313 XX XX and i keep on disapointing my parents doing things i shouldnt be doing i should stop making it a havit"

(So far have received a few AIM screen-names yet, not that motivated to pursue it since their HB 6's-7's.)

I have been opening with the wig opener. Then replying with this;(regardless of the contents of their reply)

"lol naa it looks OK ;) , btw do you always reply to strangers on this site? im guessin your parents never taught the "don't talk 2 strangers" rule huh?"

Then following the myspace method.

I have received a 90% reply on messages I sent out.

So far about 20% I have received a screename/#. I just started this 2 days ago.

-Jok3rzwild

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Damn, I just got this reply...its my first reply:

Question for you.. what if I was wearing a wig due to several rounds of chemo? How would you feel? Next time, maybe you should think before you ask!!!!

What do I do? Hahahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

LOL Wow!

Say, ur simply asking because you had a bad experience in the past.

"While touching a dates hair, it slipped off and it turned out to be a wig! lol

ur hair looks...Ok. I like ur straightforward attitude. Ur 1 out of 3 in what I look for in a girl. Ur off to a good start.

I need a female's perspective on something...... Say, this guy is dating this girl, and she goes out with her friends, has a few drinks and ends of making out with a random guy at the bar..... Would you consider this cheating?
"

GL! Remember theirs plentyoffish out in the sea! ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Buuuuurn, looks like she blocked me! Hahaha, oh well!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

don't tell me ur sending/hoping to receive a message from jst this one girl??

Should be sending out 10-20min. Each time u log in! ;)

-jok3rz