Me and HB emails =] feedback would be great.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Guys been mailing this hb8 for a while with a line I picked up on this site but im in need of some constructive criticism with the messages.
Im a serious noob at this and any help or feedback would be really appreciated + plus this is the furthest i've gotten witha hb online and wanna take it as far as i can =]

Karmic:
9 hours ago
BLimey your pretty =D,

but you know..pretty girls are v. common.....

if say i didnt meet you through this site , what 3 qualities about yourself, do you think would want me to get to know you better..? =] xx

-Karmic

xx

HB
8 hours ago
Ermmm.... Welll. I spose you would have to get to know me first to know what my three qualitites are, cos I dont think I have any :L x

Karmic:
5 hours ago
Reeallly?>

For me its always nice when the otherrs got a personality. I went out with this girl beforee she wass stunning but. she was so facking boring. I went to a party with her. she just sat there..she wasnt shy. just abit arrogant =L For me being able to talk and have a laugh with the girl is one of the most important parts of and by looking at your profile your the same =]

£%$&@ is full of "fuuun" peopel tho ;]

Karmic

xx

HB
4 hours ago
Ahaa, yeeah reallyy

+ I think im a rather 'FUN' sort of person tbhh + alwayss want to have a laugh.. + im not arrogant. I hate mean people... Im not one of them girls who big themselves up; try to make out im something that there not.. Im just me, nothing spesh. + I like people that are like me, who like to have a DENCENT conversation. Not sex convo's. Tbh cant really stand themm... + I like to laugh, + have laughs with other people ;)

There... Dose that make me stand outt? xD LOL

+ yupp ''£%$&@'' is full of funn peoplee.. Talk to loads of funn people... But it also has its wierdo's + pervs too.

But its bound to have :)

xx

Karmic:
31 minutes ago
yep you pass !! 8/10 =]

respect ;) or on £%$&@'' mosta the guys put "saaaaaaafe bbz"=L

You wont like it but i used to be quite a chav..matching trackies shaved eyebrows was wherar it was at .Lmao

I was pretty hardcore =P

youur right ive already had some old guy with a simpsons for a profile pic asking for my msn ;) im gonna be honest im thinking about it.

Karmic

xx

HB
To:Me
Date:06 October 2010
Subject:Re: BLimey your pretty D, but ...

OMG you should soo totally do it :)

+ urghh chavss. x

End so far..

WHat should i do from here???