PanPan's Online Profile/Opener

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:04 am 
Mr. Nemo

Loved the opener, but that is more because its in such a smart ass tone tho and that its true.

Post subject: great opener
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

great opener works like a charm i added a chick as a friend five later she accepted 2 minutes late i send her the message 5 min later got a really great response

keep up the good work Hobbit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Props on this one… I changed it up and sent it to two HB8s it seemed that one was impressed and I will be continuing the conversation with her in a bit, but the other one was… well I don’t know if I would call it a Bitch shield or if she was just throwing a shit test but I got this:

"Is she just a guy with fake pictures, pretending to be a girl?!?!?"
Sorry, that's totally me. I do have a giant cock though so if you're the least bit homo and appreciate a good bear in your life you can continue to hit me up

And I replied with:

Lamo… I can’t say that I have any homosexual tendencies but I’m not opposed to hanging out with guys… I noticed you referred to yourself as a bear does that mean you can wrestle? :) I’m actually pretty good at CQC "close quarter combat" myself. I placed 2nd last year and trying to improve so that I can take first this year, and I could use a good sparing buddy… maybe we could get together and trade strong grapples!

I’m not too sure on how well I handled this situation, but I didn’t want to be blown out so I figured I would give it a try…. How do you think I did what would you have done differently?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I'm not PanPan nor very experienced at online game, but you seemed to run away from the reply when it seemed like she was making an attempt at humor. Personally I would've admitted that indeed I was using reverse psychology and was looking for a guy, then change topics.

But I'm not a online game guy. The only way to learn is experiment or at least ask someone good at it :)

I see what you are saying… and I took that into account when I replying. I tried not to go into “offensive mode” just in case she was only joking around, as it is harder to tell when online gaming… it wasn’t until after I sent the message that I thought about jokingly admitting to being gay.

Thanx for the input

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

that is awesome! I'm going to try it myself! thank you sir.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:43 am 
PUA Forum Leader

It's a little long, but that opening looks rock solid. Finally something worthwhile that isn't that canned "We divorced because you screwed the pool boy Pablo" bullshit. I wish guys weren't just going to copy and paste it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:10 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
"Is she just a guy with fake pictures, pretending to be a girl?!?!?"
Sorry, that's totally me. I do have a giant cock though so if you're the least bit homo and appreciate a good bear in your life you can continue to hit me up
Good reply probably would've been like, "FINALLY! The type of guy I'm into is the type that makes fake dating profiles pretending to be a girl. You can imagine how hard it is to track down this elusive bear! I had to make a fake profile where I pretend to be a handsome, witty, straight guy just to lure one out. But now that I've finally found you; so. totally. worth it." And transition into something serious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:03 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I sent out three edited versions of this yesterday. Got one reply so far. She knew it was a form letter, which I was worried about while I was editing it. God, girls online are so fucking picky.

Post subject: noooo
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

and my reply was

Well let's start with this I have no pics so this message that you send to many which you prob haved saved as a template is rubbish! You could not of looked at my profile that much as it states no men of your height welcome and come on let me give you a quote why would I won't someone the same age as my dad! You have more chance of collecting your pension than even getting a look in of me! So jog on but nice try! Mucho loves you wish!

fiesty one.

love a great reply to that chaps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:31 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I have an ego. When someone takes an eye, I take two. You don't want to know what I'd reply to a girl that's too scared of the way she looks to post pictures online, where it's safe to be a self-imprisoned hippo feebly reaching out to the real-world with microwave pizza greased fingers. Don't respond. You don't need the negativity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hobbit, I'm using this introduction but out of 30 girls I've sent it to I've only gotten 4 gals. Now my problem always seems to be the number close.. I dont know If I should ask for their FB and chat them on that and then number close or get their number through a msg. I tried it all ready on 1 gal and the girl read the message but never messaged me back I guess I didn't build enough rapport in order to get a number.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:06 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Hobbit probably isn't as immersed in online game as I am, so let me clue you in: don't put the girl on a wild goose chase where you then move her to FB, then to MSN chat, then to SPAM or whatever. That is weird. After you get that first response, try to respond fast while she's still online to get a little chain going. After going back a forth a little, just be like, "This is silly, why are we talking to each other through a computer when we could be at a coffee shop right now?" Boom, instant date, get a phone number to coordinate the logistics. Responding to her while she's online works MUCH better than waiting. Everyday you wait, she loses interest.

What you should always be doing in messages is feeling out her schedule and feeling out her interests. "Oh, you like ______? Have you ever been to ______? No?" You should have a purpose that is not just keeping fluff going. You should have a playful tone the entire time, with maybe one serious question mixed in. Girls can sniff out form letters, it's not a myth (see my field result above). So, personalize a fun little paragraph for the first message and make sure you ask 1 or 2 unusual questions. After you figure out what she likes, invite her to a venue and give her your phone number and name to text you. Giving your number out makes girls more comfortable giving you theirs and more likely they'll just text you.

For quick reference ----->First message----->Invite to do something offline, give number---->Call or texting to arrange meeting----->Meet and start real world game.

Sound like a lot of work? It fucking is, but I met up with three girls in the last two days, one of which just introduced me to four of her female friends. And because you already know eachother a little, you start out at a day 2. Things move fast after the slow slow start-up phase. I'll critique your profile, too because mine is pretty bulletproof now, you can dig it up in a thread I made.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:42 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

tried it out, first and last message i sent before i had to go eat so i didn't send out a whole batch. but i got really positive results, this shit is genius.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This is priceless! So far I got a snobby "wtf??" which I laughed off and a "Haha! You seem fun from the get go!" which I'm having trouble deciding how to respond to. Any ideas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:56 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

With those girls I use something like "Ohhh my badd. I guess you're one of those girls who hates anything different. My bad. Lemme start over 'hey wazzup? ur cute! hit me back!' "

I will never claim my suggestions to be what is purely right. These are just what they are: suggestions. If I give a suggestion to you and it sounds good, but backfires miserably, do not blame me. I can't guarantee you anything.