Stuck...How to keep things rolling and lead to a date!?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, I recently messaged a HB9 on FB, and was able to get a great convo going. I'm stuck on transitioning to number close her, then I'd like to take her out. I know that this can be done in one msg or so, but I'd like to get some feedback on what would the best way to approach the situation, but keep the sexual interest going. I'm going to list the convo so whomever is reading can know exactly where I'm at in the sarge. Here it is:

So it started by having this HB9 on my friends list on fb(Don't know how she was on my friends list). I've always noticed her occasional posts, but I finally decided I was going to msg her. So I "Poked" her, and waited till she returned the poke, which she did. Then then I sent...

Me:"Hey you know its not safe to poke strangers! I guess your parents never taught you that!"(Credit:J Smooth)

HB:"Look who's saying that!"

Me:"You looked very pokable! But do you always poke random people back!?"(Credit:J Smooth)

HB:"Maybe?? I look very pokable?? Lmao!!!"

Me: "Maybes" are 75% of the time a yes! If you are poking random ppl back...lol I can already tell.....YOUR TROUBLE!!! " (Credit:J Smooth)

HB: "Lol! So r u!!! R u from Houston?"

Me:"I am good boy!....and I don't need to be tempted by your devilish ways! Yes I'm from Houston. So are you."

HB:"But u want to!!! Lmao. Correct"

Me: "Look at you! Are you trying to seduce me with that last msg?... Beautiful and Dangerous..I gotta keep an eye on you!" (Credit:J Smooth)

HB: "U betta!! Lol"

Me: "I betta??? Oh no...Someone sounds bossy! So...Out of curiosity..aside from those good looks of yours, what else do you got going for you?"

HB:Well thank you, I'm studying criminal justice I also work how about u?

Me:CJ, nice! So when we go out, get rowdy and bend the law, you can take care of the all the legal issues..Sounds like a win win to me!
And you mean aside from my good looks?

HB:Exactly? Lol

Me:Other than my studies,engineering, I just started as a mixologist at a cocktail bar here in town.

HB:Cool

Me: "Its actually very cool! You gotta come pay me a visit when you feel like getting into some trouble! Plus, you never know, you might end up running into someone interesting n charming!"

HB: "Does that someone means u?? Ur trouble! Lol"

Me: "Whoa..Slow down there girl... I'm not that easy! But it is good to know you find me interesting and charming! Thank you!"

HB: "Lmao"

Me: "You know what, I to be a lil trouble every now and then... especially with a good PIC...Being on the safe/normal side is never any fun! Wanna be my PIC? "

HB:"True. Y not ;)"

Me: "haha. Well your hired if you can keep up!"

HB: "Whoa!! Sounds like a tuff job"

Me: "It can be at times, but you seem pretty outgoing n adventurous...so we shouldn't have a problem! I mean... unless I totally missed something here.

HB: "lol, I can be sometimes"

Me: "Remember what I said about "Maybes"? Wells "Sometimes" falls into the same category! "I SOMETIMES poke random ppl"-perfect example. Same shit. :P "

This is were I'm stuck! Please feedback and advice would be greatly appreciated!

-EXPRESS-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Just mention that you two should hang out, she'll probably say something like "totally", then ask for her number. From there transition to text game.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks man. Any suggestion on an outing that could build interests and attraction? Something fun?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:32 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I never do diner dates before I'm actually dating the girl. Do something casual and fun, a personal favourite is going for a pint and then watching a movie. You build comfort and attraction while you're having a drink, and while you're watching the movie you go for the k-close. Usually, I will try to go for some low level kino during the conversation to make sure you already have some physical connection you can use while you're sitting next to her. I prefer not to overcomplicate things in my sarges, most "technology" and "techniques" can be subverted with a good dose of confidence.

Inviting her in a place where you'll have a lot of social proof is also always a winner, but you might not want to invite a stranger from the internet in your social circles.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:21 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Maybe something like you enjoy talking to her and you can text during the day so you can keep talking

Or you can be direct funny, so miss pokes a lot, whats ya numba

What someone said about social proof makes sense, in that yeah, raise your rep some how so she knows ur not a creep, but honestly, she is responding very very well. She seems like she's enjoying it a lot.

Maybe even, "well you seem to like talking to me and I like talking to you, let's keep talking in the day time while im at school /work via text" maybe throw in a tease

just some ideas