Facebook Chat:Who has good TRIED&TESTED openers/routines

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:11 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I have posted this before but here it is again. This looks like a great place for it:

I love what these guys have posted on here before, but what I'm about to tell you is in a completely different ballpark. Its so good that it has a 90% success rate if done properly. In fact I should probably be charging for it. But I'm in a giving mood so your going to get it for free today. Here it is:

The first thing is its for Facebook use only! Don't try using this on POF or fuckbook.com or anything lame like that. Be a man and get a facebook. Secondly. They have to be online at the time that you send it to them. I suggest browsing all your friends' friends and adding as many HBs as you want to hook up with. That's what I do and most of them will accept as long as you have a good profile pic.

Thirdly, is the actual routine. You guys are going to shit yourselves when you find out how simple it is. The opener: Hey are you (friendly)? You can use whatever you like there, personally I go with friendly because it makes the HB want to prove that she's friendly, in turn opening up for an intriguing conversation with somebody she doesn't know. Most of the time they will say someting along the lines of "Haha yes! :)))"

Next you say "ok good just checking to see if you had a great personality to go along with that pretty face" Now you have established that you think she's pretty, but it's not really a compliment. You aren't expecting her to say your pretty back, so it doesn't approval seek. Their next response will probably be "Thanks!" followed by a conversation initiator. That's when you pull out the big guns. Suggest she tells you something interesting about herself. When she asks you the same question, preserve a little mysteriousness by simply suggesting that you play a game. The game just the classic "Questions Game" you have probably seen a thousand times on here. If not go look it up. (But don't say it in a way that makes her think of Saw.)

Girls will always be open to playing a game, and even if she does think its weird at first, she will soon start to like it. Promise.

Then you play the questions game for sometime. At the peak of the interaction, when you and her both feel good about talking to each other (otherwise referred to as the hook point) say that you have to get off facebook but you would love to continue the interatction through text. Then either give her your number or let her give you hers. She will text you within minutes.

Give it a try and tell me what kind of responses you are getting, and let me know if you guys need any help with it! Good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Funny thing is, I just came on here to post an opener I've been using to get some feedback. I guess I'll just basically double post, since you'll get the notification with this one.

I'm by no means a PUA, but I've become a lot more successful with women over the last month. Anyways, here's what's been working for me.

me: GIRLLLL (I type her name in caps)
girl: MEEEEEEE!!!! (they always add exclamation marks)
girl: lol

This might not be an opener per se, more of a greeting, but it always creates a bit more enthusiasm and energy. What happens with that energy is up to you.
Dude this is working Really well for me thanks so much :). here's my iteration of it:

Me: SSAAARRAA (or what ever her name is)
Her: Hey :) / lol...? /Hello...
Me: lol, had yu as a friend for quite a while, Are yu fun?
Her: Ami fun l0l?thats not sumthng i get asked everyday hay
Me: Well are yu? lol Yu get sum ppl who cant really hold a good conversation.
Her: L0l,i dnt thnk i fal in2 that caterg0ry,im quite talkative..did u just rand0mly add me?or do I knw u sumhw?
A response after that could be:

well...u randomly accepted me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
My facebook game has been pretty tight. I pick a friend off my list and scroll through all his or her friends. Each hot girl I seep I send a message to (private message). In the subject line, I write "Did I?" and in the body, I write, "we spoke to each other briefly last Saturday, right?"

HB: really? Where?

Me: I thought we briefly said something to eachother at ____ pool or _____ club. No?

HB: no I wasn't there last wknd. Sorry.

Me: Ha! Okay. Well you have an evil twin out there then! I'm trying to decide who is better looking but your personality is definitely starting off better! LOLz

...then the HB will go into any number of responses and I use natural game from there. This has been working great for me. I've copy/pasted that to prolly over 150 HB 8+'s in the past 2 weeks. My inbox is full of conversations right now! I keep a word document on my desktop to copy and paste and I keep it in my notepad on my iPhone to copy and paste! Many girls conversations will play out the exact same way. I've never done so much copying and pasting routines and openers in my life! Try it. You'll be happy with the results! Additionally, u can open like 50 hot girls in a couple hours by searching hot girl after hot girl after hot girl's friendlists. If they ask how I found them, I lie and say they popped up on my "friends I may know" list and I spotted her because she looked like the made-up girl I chatted with last Saturday at the pool or club that I never went to! LOLz.

So I tried this and here is how my convo went:

Me: We spoke to each other briefly last Saturday night, right?

Her: uhh no.

Me: I thought we briefly said something to each other at Ghostbar. No?

Her: no.

Me: Ha! Okay. Well you have an evil twin out there then! I'm trying to decide who is better looking but your personality is definitely starting off better! LOL

Her: Aren't you funny. Bye.

Now how do I reply to this? I think she's testing me...
Just recently joined and almost spat my juice out in laughter at this, because this is exactly what I would expect a complete unknown girl to say in this situation. Don't you think it looks a it creepy messaging loads of random people you don't know from your area?

Especially as you have a chance of bumping into them after being humiliated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Either the HB in my friends list are too cocky to answer, or I did something wrong, I basically start with "Hey are you there" to make sure I don't talk to walls, but they don't answer at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Either the HB in my friends list are too cocky to answer, or I did something wrong, I basically start with "Hey are you there" to make sure I don't talk to walls, but they don't answer at all.
The glory of Facebook means it saves messages if they're not there, and they'll see them in the morning. Asking if they're there shows you are too bothered about a getting a reply and quite frankly it's the kind of thing a loser would say. And you are NOT a loser :)

You are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:35 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
The glory of Facebook means it saves messages if they're not there, and they'll see them in the morning. Asking if they're there shows you are too bothered about a getting a reply and quite frankly it's the kind of thing a loser would say. And you are NOT a loser :)
Haha I am not, I wouldn't want to be, would I? But basically I should just jump in that "your profile picture doesn't look good" opener?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:58 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Haha I am not, I wouldn't want to be, would I? But basically I should just jump in that "your profile picture doesn't look good" opener?
So I did, anybody interested in my conversation with a HB9?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
So I did, anybody interested in my conversation with a HB9?
Like you had to ask. just tell us!!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Lol I know, it was lame asking.

Me: hey you know, i think you should remove that profile pic
Her: why?
Me: hehe just joking but i really think you are adorable in that photo
Her: thanks
Me: hmm as far as i can remember i have you for a while at my friends
Her: :>
Me: listen tell me two good things about you and one bad thing about you
Her: well... bad... i am jealous.
and good... i fight till the end for what i want and... i am a modest person
Me: well... jealous? you know jealousy can destroy relationships right?
Her: yes indeed. but i am jealous only if you give me reasons
Me: youre kinda right, but you know you can always find something better than you had
Her: yes.
my ex replaced me so i am gonna find something better than him
Me: you have probably almost 100% chances to do that :p
Her: yeh.
well i am going to a friend
ill give you my number if there's something going on

And she gave me her number. I might contact her later. But the thing is that I got her a bit interested since I haven't asked for her number at all. The conversation wasn't a hot spot, but at least I got something from it. :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Lol I know, it was lame asking.

Me: hey you know, i think you should remove that profile pic
Her: why?
Me: hehe just joking but i really think you are adorable in that photo
Her: thanks
Me: hmm as far as i can remember i have you for a while at my friends
Her: :>
Me: listen tell me two good things about you and one bad thing about you
Her: well... bad... i am jealous.
and good... i fight till the end for what i want and... i am a modest person
Me: well... jealous? you know jealousy can destroy relationships right?
Her: yes indeed. but i am jealous only if you give me reasons
Me: youre kinda right, but you know you can always find something better than you had
Her: yes.
my ex replaced me so i am gonna find something better than him
Me: you have probably almost 100% chances to do that :p
Her: yeh.
well i am going to a friend
ill give you my number if there's something going on

And she gave me her number. I might contact her later. But the thing is that I got her a bit interested since I haven't asked for her number at all. The conversation wasn't a hot spot, but at least I got something from it. :p
Kudos my friend. You were friendly, she opened up, you showed her a teeny bit of wisdom = you da man.

One tip, try and steer the convo away from serious stuff like this otherwise you risk getting friendzoned. Your next conversation should convey how fun and exciting you are :)

You are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Kudos my friend. You were friendly, she opened up, you showed her a teeny bit of wisdom = you da man.

One tip, try and steer the convo away from serious stuff like this otherwise you risk getting friendzoned. Your next conversation should convey how fun and exciting you are :)
Thanks for advices pal, yeah I am looking forward to it, basically we should do it via SMS and shit, but I've just opened a discussion few hours ago and it didn't worked that great. Going to hope I'll have another hit tomorrow morning.

Could you give more tips about how should I show her how fun and exciting I am? Like what should I do about?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks for advices pal, yeah I am looking forward to it, basically we should do it via SMS and shit, but I've just opened a discussion few hours ago and it didn't worked that great. Going to hope I'll have another hit tomorrow morning.

Could you give more tips about how should I show her how fun and exciting I am? Like what should I do about?
Read other threads about text/facebook game!

You are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This opener has always worked for me so far lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

To be honest, I'm finding these a bit cringy, like it's easy to type this but girls will just tell friends etc and if you live in a small town like me, then people will begin to say stuff you know?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:11 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
To be honest, I'm finding these a bit cringy, like it's easy to type this but girls will just tell friends etc and if you live in a small town like me, then people will begin to say stuff you know?
Completely agree with this. Especially when people spell badly and stuff, it makes a bad first impression. If someone messages me like "hey how r u doin?" I assume from their spelling that they're stupid. Once I get to know a girl and I get on well with her I'll spell like that just because it's ironic and funny and she knows that I'm joking.

The few times that I've spoken to someone on facebook who I've never spoken to before I've always opened with something relevant. For example there was a girl who'd liked a few of my photos and she was in an argument with someone posting on her wall. It was the perfect opportunity to open; I just messaged her saying that I thought she was in the right and that the other person was being a dick. I F-closed that same girl a few weeks later. If you pop up to someone on facebook who doesn't know you and ask how they are, they go straight into auto-pilot mode.

Also, I'd never use that whole copy-and-paste routine because girls talk to each other. If I randomly start talking to a girl, and she isnt sure who I even am, she'll say to her friends "Hey does anyone know this guy? He started talking to me on facebook". If they turn around and say "He messaged me saying the exact same thing" then your reputation is fucked and you look like a complete creep.